• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelback
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Can you open the options menu and confirm the version number, will be 20.xx
    Thanks for looking into this; it's 20.10. Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied

Can you PM me the save?
    I have sent it

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Sureshot Any thoughts on the contract renewal issue above?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by steelback View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or me not understanding the rules, but why do you get more overs of fielding restrictions in a foreshortened T20 game? The one I'm currently in was initially reduced to 19 overs (without a ball being bowled) but the powerplay overs went up to 7... My opponent's innings was then reduced to 10 overs, an impressive 13(?!) of which had restrictions imposed on them.
    Can you open the options menu and confirm the version number, will be 20.xx

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by steelback View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or me not understanding the rules, but why do you get more overs of fielding restrictions in a foreshortened T20 game? The one I'm currently in was initially reduced to 19 overs (without a ball being bowled) but the powerplay overs went up to 7... My opponent's innings was then reduced to 10 overs, an impressive 13(?!) of which had restrictions imposed on them.
    Thanks for the feedback, I've passed on to Chris to investigate.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    Having played through 20 years of fixtures, therefore looping round, I noticed that these fixtures haven't been played:
    Ire(Home) vs Aus(Away)-Test
    Ire vs Aus-ODI
    Aus vs Zim-T20I
    Ire vs Ind-Test
    Ire vs Ind-ODI
    Ire vs SA-Test
    Another bug that may be related is on the performance screen England's home ODI against Afghanistan shows n/a, like its not been played, but Afghanistan's away series box against England shows lost 1-3. Also Afg's home box says won 3-0 and Eng's away box says won 3-1. Something definitely doesn't seem correct.
    Can you PM me the save?

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Having played through 20 years of fixtures, therefore looping round, I noticed that these fixtures haven't been played:
    Ire(Home) vs Aus(Away)-Test
    Ire vs Aus-ODI
    Aus vs Zim-T20I
    Ire vs Ind-Test
    Ire vs Ind-ODI
    Ire vs SA-Test
    Another bug that may be related is on the performance screen England's home ODI against Afghanistan shows n/a, like its not been played, but Afghanistan's away series box against England shows lost 1-3. Also Afg's home box says won 3-0 and Eng's away box says won 3-1. Something definitely doesn't seem correct.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Seen a couple odd things at contract renewal time now.

In an earlier Gloucestershire save George Hankins had a reasonable first season for me, yet despite being in his prime only wanted 16k to sign a new contract...

In my Derbyshire save, end of the first season and Alex Hughes has similarly had a solid season and in his late twenties so still in his prime is asking for only 18k.

Leave a comment:

• steelback
    replied
    Last edited by steelback; 08-14-2020, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KentLad
    replied
    Random question but why do Italian players (Gareth Berg etc.) not show up as being Italian? All other countries show up - e.g. Nathan Lyon (Hampshire & Australia) or Delray Rawlins (Sussex, Southampton & Bermuda) and for most of the countries a flag of their nationality will also appear top right of their profile - or if there is no flag the Cricket Captain stock image will show instead...but not for Italians!!

Not a biggie, just curious. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    ODI, T20, four or five days. I've had a lot of issues online in the last few days. Lots of times it's freezing and one of us ends up disconnecting. I only had one DC until Sunday! I'm now on 5.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Thanks.

The online game is definitely not working as normal. Just had two games disconnected/crash Vs I-N-D-I-A and he's a fair player and the games weren't conclusive about who was in the lead.
    What match type was it?

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

Andy is looking at this right now.
    Thanks.

The online game is definitely not working as normal. Just had two games disconnected/crash Vs I-N-D-I-A and he's a fair player and the games weren't conclusive about who was in the lead.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Sureshot

I've had four games this week in either 4 or 5 day mode online that have all disconnected or had an error. All of them involved the follow on. Doubly annoying as I had the opposition following on or I could have enforced it each time. Has this been looked at?
    Andy is looking at this right now.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Sureshot

I've had four games this week in either 4 or 5 day mode online that have all disconnected or had an error. All of them involved the follow on. Doubly annoying as I had the opposition following on or I could have enforced it each time. Has this been looked at?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X