X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by TJHC View Post

Hi Sureshot, I am having the issue again now.

The date is 28th July 2024. I have two Durham Challenge Trophy games, 29th July and 31st July, and then the first Test on 1st August.
    Thanks, I've made a note and will check this tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Do you have an actual date, ie, 11th May, etc?
    Hi Sureshot, I am having the issue again now.

The date is 28th July 2024. I have two Durham Challenge Trophy games, 29th July and 31st July, and then the first Test on 1st August.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

Hi Sureshot, the game date is the English summer season of 2024. And yes, it is happening when a Durham game is between the squad selection and the next England match.
    Do you have an actual date, ie, 11th May, etc?

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied

Point 2 sounds like there is a Durham match between the international squad selection and the international match.

Can you confirm the in-game date?
    Hi Sureshot, the game date is the English summer season of 2024. And yes, it is happening when a Durham game is between the squad selection and the next England match.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post

This has also happened for me today. Guy playing in a 4 day game for Lancashire was also playing for England in a T20I
    This issue is now fixed in our code, though we currently have no plans for any further CC2020 updates as we're now focusing on CC2021.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hi Sureshot, I've encountered a bug whilst captaining England and Durham.

On android, when I am asked to select an England squad but there is a Durham game straight after, two issues happen:

1) when selecting players for the England Squad, the players' form percentages do not show, unless they are Durham players.

2) immediately after confirming the squad, I am taken to the Durham training page and not the England training page.

Let me know if you need more information.
    Point 2 sounds like there is a Durham match between the international squad selection and the international match.

Can you confirm the in-game date?

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied
    Hi Sureshot, I've encountered a bug whilst captaining England and Durham.

On android, when I am asked to select an England squad but there is a Durham game straight after, two issues happen:

1) when selecting players for the England Squad, the players' form percentages do not show, unless they are Durham players.

2) immediately after confirming the squad, I am taken to the Durham training page and not the England training page.

Let me know if you need more information.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    With the new update, coach and physio screen is broken. Some symbols appear but when others are clicked it doesn't show
    This issue is fixed in the next update, you can see the coaching sessions assigned to the players by going in to their coaching menu and it will be highlighted green. Shouldn't be long before the next update goes live.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post
    I just dont know what to say but I am extremely annoyed and angry. The game has literally become unplayable when I put highlights on. Whenever a match is perfectly poised the game crashes. Please fix this crashing issue on android
    This issue is fixed in the live Android update, an absolute nightmare to trackdown, but we eventually pinned it down to a change Google made for Android 9 and newer.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Sureshot The points system still isn't working online. I just beat Challenge_accepted and should've got 24 points but only got 5! Really frustrating to beat some of the best teams and only get a couple of points and then lose to weak teams but lose the full amount of points that I'm supposed to!
    This issue is fixed in the next update, which should be out in the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied

Have you got a save from during the match?

Edit: In addition, had Jon Holland got injured whilst bowling or when batting in the previous innings?
    This is my new game I started since the update.
    I had Pattinson injured whilst bowling... Holland was done and able to play it the next match (I dropped him as he is garbage in the game).
    In all my years of playing every version I have never come across this.
    also correct me if I am wrong but you can't lose 2 players via injury in the same game? I've never seen that.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by CricketFan View Post

It is happening to me too, PC (windows version.)
    I've grabbed the save from Lojoda , this is the only way I've been able to break it so far:

When I'm selecting coaching sessions, I can only get it to clear the current training for a player by doing this:

On Player x, who has Batting Practice selected, I've gone in to the Fielding Technique and it clears the Batting Practice section before I've even confirmed the Fielding Technique selection.

Is this what you're experiencing? I suspect this issue I've found has been in there a while.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    Ummmm... so this bug cost me a game...
    All out but I still had a wicket left and time... This shouldn't have been a Loss
    Have you got a save from during the match?

Edit: In addition, had Jon Holland got injured whilst bowling or when batting in the previous innings?
    Last edited by Sureshot; 02-08-2021, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Ummmm... so this bug cost me a game...
    All out but I still had a wicket left and time... This shouldn't have been a Loss

Leave a comment:

• CricketFan
    replied

Can you confirm which platform you are on?
    It is happening to me too, PC (windows version.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X