X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by djmaddison8 View Post
    I’m not sure the change of ends is working properly in the 100 tournament. As I understand it, a change of ends should occur every 10 balls (no matter whether the same bowler is being used for 10 balls or not). In game it seems to be pretty random as to whether the same batsman stays on strike at the end of a 5-ball over or not. Sometimes they’re changing ends after 5 balls, sometimes they’re not changing ends after 10 balls, neither of which is correct. Hope that makes sense!
    Good spot.

Chris has fixed this, I'm just testing the fix now.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

No problem
    It should unlock straight after the end of match screens before returning to the main screen. We've checked the code and can't see why it wouldn't unloc k nd some people have unlocked it.

Was Steam online?

Have you checked your achievements for the game through Steam itself? Might be that the popup didn't appear.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Sorry, I was confusing the ODI and 20 Over world cup achievements. I'm checking with Andy on this issue.
    No problem

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

Sorry, it says win win Bangladesh or Afghanistan, and no non test sides can play the odi World Cup. How should I get the achievement?
    Sorry, I was confusing the ODI and 20 Over world cup achievements. I'm checking with Andy on this issue.

Leave a comment:

• djmaddison8
    replied
    I’m not sure the change of ends is working properly in the 100 tournament. As I understand it, a change of ends should occur every 10 balls (no matter whether the same bowler is being used for 10 balls or not). In game it seems to be pretty random as to whether the same batsman stays on strike at the end of a 5-ball over or not. Sometimes they’re changing ends after 5 balls, sometimes they’re not changing ends after 10 balls, neither of which is correct. Hope that makes sense!

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Spockyt View Post

Done that, still not working sadly.
    Can you please send us your game save and we will see if we can repeat this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
    %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and please send to us. You should be able to attach it to a Private Message and send that to me.

If it works on our machines, then it'll be an issue with your machine, possibly a driver update or newly installed piece of software.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied

Yes, the achievement is for winning it with a non-Test side.
    Sorry, it says win win Bangladesh or Afghanistan, and no non test sides can play the odi World Cup. How should I get the achievement?

Leave a comment:

• Spockyt
    replied

First thing to try is Verifying the game files:

Right click on Cricket Captain 2020 in Steam Library and select Properties
    Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If that doesn't work, let me know.
    Done that, still not working sadly.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

PC, via Steam.
    First thing to try is Verifying the game files:

Right click on Cricket Captain 2020 in Steam Library and select Properties
    Go to Local Files, then select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If that doesn't work, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    I won the world cup as Bangladesh in the tournament mode (on very easy difficulty) and didn't get this steam achievement: Win the ODI World Cup Scenario beyond all odds
    Is this correct?
    Yes, the achievement is for winning it with a non-Test side.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    I won the world cup as Bangladesh in the tournament mode (on very easy difficulty) and didn't get this steam achievement: Win the ODI World Cup Scenario beyond all odds
    Is this correct?

Leave a comment:

• Spockyt
    replied

Hi,

What platform are you playing the game on?
    PC, via Steam.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    I can't play any match since the last update, I've tried multiple saves, custom series, it makes no difference. I can simulate a match, but if I click to play it, after the toss when I pick to bat or bowl, the game freezes on initialising the match.
    Hi,

What platform are you playing the game on?

Leave a comment:

• Spockyt
    replied
    I can't play any match since the last update, I've tried multiple saves including a new save, custom series, it makes no difference. I can simulate a match, but if I click to play it, after the toss when I pick to bat or bowl, the game freezes on initialising the match.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that made no difference.
    Last edited by Spockyt; 08-26-2020, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Silly Point
    replied
    I had a player who was injured with a fracture for four weeks (two of them remaining) get called upto the England squad. He didn’t play. Was a created player in a Yorkshire career in 2027.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X