X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
    Is it actually correct that Hundred matches are recorded as T20 matches? They’re not and I thought they weren’t going to be or have they changed that? As far as I’m aware they’re not officially T20 matches so why are they in the game? I’m playing a traditional county season but obviously some of my players go off to play in The Hundred and I can see their stats change.

Also, it’d be good if we could request what we want from the youth team instead of constantly getting a batsman when I need a bowler or need an attacking batsman not a defensive one etc.
    We made the 100 as part of the 20Over for stats for not adding another line of data. They're essentially 20 overs of 5 balls. Bit like when the 40 Over one day matches were still classed as List A matches, despite not being 50 overs.

Leave a comment:

• AkhtarPlays
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Are you Android or iOS?
    I am on Android

Leave a comment:

• Silly Point
    replied
    Is it actually correct that Hundred matches are recorded as T20 matches? They’re not and I thought they weren’t going to be or have they changed that? As far as I’m aware they’re not officially T20 matches so why are they in the game? I’m playing a traditional county season but obviously some of my players go off to play in The Hundred and I can see their stats change.

Also, it’d be good if we could request what we want from the youth team instead of constantly getting a batsman when I need a bowler or need an attacking batsman not a defensive one etc.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
    I get stuck at this point in online game and the BACK button stops working
    Are you Android or iOS?

Leave a comment:

• AkhtarPlays
    replied
    Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
    There is this bug in the internet game when you go and try to check a players profile during the game and when you try to return to game by clicking BACK it doesn't work..... as a result you are stuck in there until you get disconnected due to inactivity thus adding salt into your wound by adding a disc to your record
    I get stuck at this point in online game and the BACK button stops working
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AkhtarPlays
    replied
    There is this bug in the internet game when you go and try to check a players profile during the game and when you try to return to game by clicking BACK it doesn't work..... as a result you are stuck in there until you get disconnected due to inactivity thus adding salt into your wound by adding a disc to your record

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    The network is incredibly slow, this is particularly evident during FC or test games. Had several games cut out with 'error' messages today.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post

I play on Android
    Please try fully restarting your device, hold the power button until it turns off or you get the option tor restart. Let me know if the crashing continues after that.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post
    My game is starting to crash. It never happened before. Really annoyed as I scored 626 in 170 on medium highlights and it crashed.
    Then I played in the morning and it crashed again
    I play on Android

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    My game is starting to crash. It never happened before. Really annoyed as I scored 626 in 170 on medium highlights and it crashed.
    Then I played in the morning and it crashed again

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    I think county finances should be looked at. Currently for example Gloucestershire have a budget that is one of the highest in the game yet in real life they're certainly one of the minnows.

https://shura.shu.ac.uk › Plum...PDF
    Howzat? The Financial Health of English Cricket - Sheffield Hallam ...

If you follow this link and scroll down a bit there is a fantastic graph showing the counties ranked by turnover.

At the moment no matter which county you start at you have a small amount of cash to play with and sign a couple players even though some county squads are already stacked. The combination inflates lots of budgets massively.

I don't think there is anything wrong with taking over a county and having to manage a tough financial situation where you have to make tough choices in your squad after the first season. For example if I'm Gloucestershire I'd have to really think about who to renew and who to release at the end of the first season unless I've raked in some serious prize money. At the moment they're far too flush. Another example is Durham who are shafted in real life and in quite some trouble yet have a huge budget in game.

I'd suggest:

Leicestershire - 650k
    Derbyshire - 660k
    Northants - 670k
    Kent - 690k
    Worcestershire - 700k
    Gloucestershire - 740k
    Essex - 780k
    Middlesex -790k
    Durham - 790k
    Sussex - 810k
    Somerset - 820k
    Hampshire - 840k
    Glamorgan - 840k
    Yorkshire - 850k
    Nottinghamshire - 860k
    Lancashire - 920k
    Warwickshire - 930k
    Surrey - 1000k (Essentially unlimited)

Would add a real extra dynamic to county cricket which would be very realistic. Play as Somerset and can't maintain high levels of prize money? Don't expect to keep all your players.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

Great, thanks. I’ll try again after the next update
    What we've done here is changed the achievement description, so this achievement is now for winning with Afghanistan in the ODI World Cup scenario. We feel it's probably no longer as much an achievement with Bangladesh, who are a better side now than they once were.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied

We've found the issue with it now.

This achievement is only for the scenario mode, so we won't be updating it for Career mode.
    Great, thanks. I’ll try again after the next update

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

I definitely haven’t got the achievement Win the ODI World Cup Scenario beyond all odds and have checked the achievement list. At the end of the World Cup final I got the achievement ODI World Cup Champions so the general achievement system was working, and by getting into the semi finals I got the ODI World Cup Semi-Finals (with Afghanistan or Bangladesh) achievement. I played this tournament on very easy mode but I didn’t think that would be the issue.
    As an aside, Ireland and maybe Zimbabwe should be added to the achievement in case a player gets to the World Cup in their career instead of tournament mode

We've found the issue with it now.

This achievement is only for the scenario mode, so we won't be updating it for Career mode.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied

It should unlock straight after the end of match screens before returning to the main screen. We've checked the code and can't see why it wouldn't unloc k nd some people have unlocked it.

Was Steam online?

Have you checked your achievements for the game through Steam itself? Might be that the popup didn't appear.
    I definitely haven’t got the achievement Win the ODI World Cup Scenario beyond all odds and have checked the achievement list. At the end of the World Cup final I got the achievement ODI World Cup Champions so the general achievement system was working, and by getting into the semi finals I got the ODI World Cup Semi-Finals (with Afghanistan or Bangladesh) achievement. I played this tournament on very easy mode but I didn’t think that would be the issue.
    As an aside, Ireland and maybe Zimbabwe should be added to the achievement in case a player gets to the World Cup in their career instead of tournament mode

Leave a comment:

Working...
X