X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adil
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Thanks, can you confirm the make and model of your device?
    Oppo A1k. ....

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post

It plays absoultely fine if I play on no highlights. It crashes when I have medium highlights on
    Thanks, can you confirm the make and model of your device?

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied

Okay, does it continue to crash if you turn off highlights/commentary sound?
    It plays absoultely fine if I play on no highlights. It crashes when I have medium highlights on
    Last edited by adil; 09-10-2020, 03:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post

It continues to crash. I was playing the 100 and in the 2nd innings of third game it crashed. It only crashes when I play on highlights
    Okay, does it continue to crash if you turn off highlights/commentary sound?

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied

Please try fully restarting your device, hold the power button until it turns off or you get the option tor restart. Let me know if the crashing continues after that.
    It continues to crash. I was playing the 100 and in the 2nd innings of third game it crashed. It only crashes when I play on highlights

Leave a comment:

• Orman19
    replied

Can you PM me the affected save:

Game saves are stored here on your Mac:
    In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is:
    ~/Library/Containers/com.childishthings.cricketcaptain2020mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2020/childish things/cricket captain 2020/saves
    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.
    Done. Let me know if an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Orman19 View Post

Version 20.31. I am on a Mac.
    Can you PM me the affected save:

Game saves are stored here on your Mac:
    In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is:
    ~/Library/Containers/com.childishthings.cricketcaptain2020mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2020/childish things/cricket captain 2020/saves
    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Leave a comment:

• Orman19
    replied

Can you open the options menu and confirm what version number is running, will be 20.xx.
    Version 20.31. I am on a Mac.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Orman19 View Post
    Hi, Managing Surrey and squad decimated by the 100. Dont have enough players to fulfil the challenge trophy fixture so basically i cant move the game forward as till have 2 player unavailable in the final 11 with no back-up. I believe normally some youth players are made available but not in this case unfortunately. Screen shots attached.
    Can you open the options menu and confirm what version number is running, will be 20.xx.

Leave a comment:

• Orman19
    replied
    Hi, Managing Surrey and squad decimated by the 100. Dont have enough players to fulfil the challenge trophy fixture so basically i cant move the game forward as till have 2 player unavailable in the final 11 with no back-up. I believe normally some youth players are made available but not in this case unfortunately. Screen shots attached.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Could we get reserve overseas players barred from the one day cup?

I lose all my best players to the hundred which is fine but Somerset (usually) pick up the likes of Virat Kohli as reserve who goes on to utterly dominate the competition.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post

I just click on the batsman of the opponent to check his batting preferences which is available to access through commentary panel on the right side of the screen than when i click back to return and continue the match i get stuck there all the buttons are working fine its just the back button
    p.s: it happens like 1 or 2 oit of 10 times not all the time but still significant
    Thanks, will check again.

Leave a comment:

• AkhtarPlays
    replied

This is working fine for me on Android, I've tried as many different combinations of accessing a player profile as I can think of. All worked fine.

Can you tell me what method you are using to access the player profile and what you are doing on the player profile before pressing back?
    Again got stuck today here
    and in the end it show disc due to inactivity????

Leave a comment:

• AkhtarPlays
    replied

This is working fine for me on Android, I've tried as many different combinations of accessing a player profile as I can think of. All worked fine.

Can you tell me what method you are using to access the player profile and what you are doing on the player profile before pressing back?
    I just click on the batsman of the opponent to check his batting preferences which is available to access through commentary panel on the right side of the screen than when i click back to return and continue the match i get stuck there all the buttons are working fine its just the back button
    p.s: it happens like 1 or 2 oit of 10 times not all the time but still significant

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post

I am on Android

Leave a comment:

Working...
X