X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Sureshot Pakistan kit looks lovely. Did you see my message about the Derbyshire one day kit in the thread started about the Surrey kits?

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I've just changed the Pakistan kit to this, which will be in the next update. Not sure when that update will be.

See these screenshots:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-36-80.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	72494Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-01-96.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	72495
    Yeah thats better. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post

Yes it looks the same for me. It should be a darker shade of green
    I've just changed the Pakistan kit to this, which will be in the next update. Not sure when that update will be.

See these screenshots:

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-36-80.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	72494Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-24 13-15-01-96.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	72495

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by striker View Post
    The Internet game has stopped working on mac. It says update required. There is no update available on the App Store. Please help...
    To confirm this update is now available through the Mac App Store.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by striker View Post
    The Internet game has stopped working on mac. It says update required. There is no update available on the App Store. Please help...
    Hi,

We're in the process of updating all builds, Mac is waiting on review from Apple, Mac and iOS should be available tomorrow and are set to automatically release. With our scoring rate changes we've had to ensure only the latest builds can play online. The plan was to release the four platforms simultaneously, but unfortunately that plan got scuppered with Google approving Android 3 days quicker than we expected.

Leave a comment:

• striker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by TJHC View Post
    Hi Sureshot, I raised this in previous versions but it is still occurring in 2020. I'm playing the android version.

The run wheel incorrectly shows runs being scored on the opposite side than they were actually scored. The pie chart of runs shows correctly, but the run wheel does not.

The picture shows this clearly where 3 runs have been scored through point, but the run wheel is showing them being scored through square leg.

Please could you fix this? Let me know if you need any more information.

Name:	Screenshot_20200818-085303.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	72362
    Looks like this is an issue when the run goes exactly square, I've raised this issue with Andy and Chris.

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied
    Hi Sureshot, I raised this in previous versions but it is still occurring in 2020. I'm playing the android version.

The run wheel incorrectly shows runs being scored on the opposite side than they were actually scored. The pie chart of runs shows correctly, but the run wheel does not.

The picture shows this clearly where 3 runs have been scored through point, but the run wheel is showing them being scored through square leg.

Please could you fix this? Let me know if you need any more information.

Name:	Screenshot_20200818-085303.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	72362

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by steelback View Post

Hopefully I've managed to upload a screenshot. Where there's usually a "6" in the bottom right-hand corner at innings start, it now says "7", and "Fielding restrictions: 7 overs remaining". Admittedly, I didn't spot during play whether there were actually 7 overs of restrictions, so it might just be a cosmetic bug rather than an actual one.

Cheers!
    Thanks, this is fixed for the next update.

Leave a comment:

• steelback
    replied

It does indeed.

Can you confirm exactly where you were seeing the fielding restrictions showing 7 overs in a 20 over match? Screenshot would be great if possible.
    Hopefully I've managed to upload a screenshot. Where there's usually a "6" in the bottom right-hand corner at innings start, it now says "7", and "Fielding restrictions: 7 overs remaining". Admittedly, I didn't spot during play whether there were actually 7 overs of restrictions, so it might just be a cosmetic bug rather than an actual one.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied

This is how it looks for me. Is it the same for you?

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-16 10-51-19-90.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	72291
    Yes it looks the same for me. It should be a darker shade of green

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by steelback View Post

Thanks for looking into this; it's 20.10. Hope this helps!
    It does indeed.

Can you confirm exactly where you were seeing the fielding restrictions showing 7 overs in a 20 over match? Screenshot would be great if possible.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Some more fixes for the next update, including some issues reported here:

- Added Nepal to Custom Match Series
    - Fixed following on in Online matches
    - Updated Save scorecard feature to save all innings and now uses default name
    - Removed 2037 champions trophy

Lynx54321

We can't add Uganda this year. Can you send me the save with those contract issues you raised?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post
    Dont know where to put this but pakistan team ODI kit colour is completely off. It should be green but it is grey and its been the same since I can remember
    This is how it looks for me. Is it the same for you?

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-16 10-51-19-90.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	72291

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Dont know where to put this but pakistan team ODI kit colour is completely off. It should be green but it is grey and its been the same since I can remember

Leave a comment:

Working...
X