X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilted View Post
    Thanks for the menu fix! Is there a post that details the recent player database changes?
    Check through the database thread and you'll see my changes marked in bold and edited by me.

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Thanks for the menu fix! Is there a post that details the recent player database changes?

Leave a comment:

• IG34
    replied
    Problem with pakistan career mode.
    Before the t20 serires against england in August 2020 the AI selects the last ODI squad( against netherlands) instead of the last t20 squad(which played ireland)

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    I also have had many errors online in the last 24 hours and I've been left stuck in the game with no response 3 times and had to DC 3 times!

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    I believe that Jamesy has highlighted this but when playing online I declined to enforce the follow on and then this happened.

I couldn't even declare and had to take a disconnection.

Has this been looked at?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon View Post

Cheers, much appreciated.
    This update is now live on the App Store, go to the Updates section of the AppStore on your device.

Android, iOS, Mac and Steam are all now live with the latest code.

Leave a comment:

• Simon
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We've finally fixed this, really complex and it's quite old code so we're not sure why it's only just started being an issue. iOS update should be out later this week, hopefully tomorrow. UK time.
    Cheers, much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    mohammed azharullah, the Italian player is almost 60 years old and hasn’t retired yet in my game. Maybe because Italy doesn’t have player regeneration?
    He's keen!

Can you please send me your game save and we will fix this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
    %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and please send it to me in a PM. You don't need to zip the save, just attach the .cap.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    mohammed azharullah, the Italian player is almost 60 years old and hasn’t retired yet in my game. Maybe because Italy doesn’t have player regeneration?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon View Post

Any updates on this? I'm waiting to start a game.
    We've finally fixed this, really complex and it's quite old code so we're not sure why it's only just started being an issue. iOS update should be out later this week, hopefully tomorrow. UK time.

Leave a comment:

• ruby23
    replied
    [QUOTE=Sureshot;n71978]
    Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Can you please send us your game save and we will see if we can fix this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:

Then find your relevant save and attach it in reply to this post (or PM it to me)
    Sent by PM

Leave a comment:

• Nath7490
    replied

Can you remember the game date at the time of the problem?

22nd January 2021 squad picking day for the India 5 test away series

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    [QUOTE=ruby23;n71976]

This issue might work by just using the verify integrity of game cache. ruby23 Let me know if verifying works.

Sureshot Verified the integrity of the game files on Steam and it says "validated". Still crashing at Test Championship Final 2025
    Can you please send us your game save and we will see if we can fix this

Then find your relevant save and attach it in reply to this post (or PM it to me)

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Nath7490 View Post

I am on PC yes. I also carried on the series with some England rejects in place of Archer and Root so not sure how i could go back in time soda speak??
    Can you remember the game date at the time of the problem?

Leave a comment:

• ruby23
    replied
    [QUOTE=Sureshot;n71935]

This issue might work by just using the verify integrity of game cache. ruby23 Let me know if verifying works.

Sureshot Verified the integrity of the game files on Steam and it says "validated". Still crashing at Test Championship Final 2025

Leave a comment:

Working...
X