X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by MateGaming View Post
    English One Day Cup groups reset to North/South in the second season? Not sure if this is intentional.
    I've just played a save I had in 2020, went in to 2021 and still shows as A and B for me. Started a new save and it's Group A/B in 2021 as well.

Has your save gone through a season changeover since that patch was released? I'm not sure if the group names would change during an existing season from that update.

Leave a comment:

• MateGaming
    replied
    English One Day Cup groups reset to North/South in the second season? Not sure if this is intentional.

Leave a comment:

• JusticeForSpinners
    replied
    Test Championship:
    Was just wondering why it’s impossible for Afghanistan, Ireland & Zimbabwe to qualify for the test championship. Afghanistan were comfortably in the top nine on the rankings yet when the new test championship season came around they weren’t involved. Kinda ruins the point of playing as any of those three teams.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Looks like the 2022 season to me. Boy, England must've really performed miserably to have so many changes in the squad!
    No, it was the first season. We've fixed that bug ourside, so will be sorted in the next patch.

Leave a comment:

• ruby23
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This is a long way from the AI squads I've seen in the first season. What test was it for and have you got a save from that season we can look at?
    Looks like the 2022 season to me. Boy, England must've really performed miserably to have so many changes in the squad!

Leave a comment:

• MateGaming
    replied

This is a long way from the AI squads I've seen in the first season. What test was it for and have you got a save from that season we can look at?
    This is the 2nd Test vs Pakistan I believe. Squad seemed odd for the first test as well, and first couple against West Indies. Will PM the save.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by MateGaming View Post
    Not sure the AI should be selecting England Test squads like this? (first season)

Click image for larger version

Name:	england squad.PNG
Views:	552
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	71089

Leave a comment:

• MateGaming
    replied
    Not sure the AI should be selecting England Test squads like this? (first season)

Click image for larger version

Name:	england squad.PNG
Views:	552
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	71089

Leave a comment:

• Simon
    replied

Can you restart your device, hold down the power button until it turns off and then reboot. Then check for this issue again.

If the problem persists, does it happen on all these popup filters?

Additionally, is it a 100% of the time issue.
    Turned device off and on. It still does it.
    It does it on all popup filters all of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon View Post
    If it's not fixable then it won't spoil the game. Thanks for the reply.
    Can you restart your device, hold down the power button until it turns off and then reboot. Then check for this issue again.

If the problem persists, does it happen on all these popup filters?

Additionally, is it a 100% of the time issue.

Leave a comment:

• Simon
    replied
    Simon

Okay, thanks for the information. I suspect it's because that's an older version of iOS, but I know you can't update beyond 10.3.3, I'm checking with Charles on this issue.
    If it's not fixable then it won't spoil the game. Thanks for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Simon

Okay, thanks for the information. I suspect it's because that's an older version of iOS, but I know you can't update beyond 10.3.3, I'm checking with Charles on this issue.

Leave a comment:

• Simon
    replied

Weird, we had a bug like this in testing but fixed it on all our devices.

1) Can you take a screenshot on your device (press the power and home button at the same time) and attach it in here.
    2) Can you confirm what device you are using? Please tell me the model number, this can normally be found on the back of the device.
    3) What version of iOS are you running? This can be found in the settings menu of your device.
    iOS 10.3.3 on IPad model number is A1458.

Leave a comment:

• Simon
    replied
    Will the same grounds be used at international level? For example for New Zealand the first 3 venues used for test matches are Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch. Can you mix it up so, for example, Dunedin will host a test.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon View Post
    Just brought on IOS. The menu options near to the bottom of the screen are missing when you tap the boxes. For example on the player profile screen. When you tap left or right on the arrows it does show what you are looking at but not in the dropbox of options.
    Weird, we had a bug like this in testing but fixed it on all our devices.

1) Can you take a screenshot on your device (press the power and home button at the same time) and attach it in here.
    2) Can you confirm what device you are using? Please tell me the model number, this can normally be found on the back of the device.
    3) What version of iOS are you running? This can be found in the settings menu of your device.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X