X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
    Ok I’ve found a bug... I was playing a challenge trophy game for Essex and most my squad were international or playing the 100 and I didn’t have 11 players I assumed the game would generate me some rubbish youth players but it didn't. I clicked play match even with players not allowed to play in the team and the first message said they couldn’t play and then it went through and let me play the match anyway with them in the team!
    I cannot reproduce this, can you PM me your save:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

The game should produce youth players so you can have an XI, Chris and Andy have been looking through the code and can't see any issues, so we need an example.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Are the 100 squads going to be reduced? I only have 11 available players in my squad, making the challenge trophy a rather difficult challenge...
    What team are you playing as and what year are you in?

The ECB reduced the OD comp to a development competition, so the available players won't be good, it's exactly what will happen next season. The game should produce youth players to ensure you have an XI.

If you can PM me the save, that would be great:

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

Yes, it did this two sessions in a row.
    Was there rain before the interval?

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Are the 100 squads going to be reduced? I only have 11 available players in my squad, making the challenge trophy a rather difficult challenge...

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Playing a FC match in India, the record screen didn't show correctly at the end of the match. I think it should have been a best match figures record
    Edit: At the end of a different match, that I won this time, The record popup is correct
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lojoda; 06-20-2020, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied

I've got two of my new players to improve their batting. But with youth players getting called up to the test squad after 12 first class games... means it's almost impossible to improve highly rated young players.
    It's less of an issue with generated players as they generate at a good level hence instant call ups. It should really be easier to develop the existing young players though. At the moment they hardly get anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• ChinMusic
    replied
    Definitely a bug. Maybe, a bumble bee.

Leave a comment:

• MateGaming
    replied
    Originally posted by ChinMusic View Post
    My team is batting and the opposition bowler's energy bar is in full view. Won't let me upload a screenshot, will try later. Is anyone else getting this bug?....now uploaded.
    I've experienced this too and didn't think much of it, but now I think about it, it doesn't seem right that we should be able to see this.

Leave a comment:

• ChinMusic
    replied
    My team is batting and the opposition bowler's energy bar is in full view. Won't let me upload a screenshot, will try later. Is anyone else getting this bug?....now uploaded.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
    Player development via technique coaching is non existent. I think it needs a serious boost.

I've got two of my new players to improve their batting. But with youth players getting called up to the test squad after 12 first class games... means it's almost impossible to improve highly rated young players.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

Chris is investigating.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenlightning003 View Post
    My game keeps crashing during the 2021 T20 World Cup. I'm playing as India and the game started crashing before my game against England.
    I cannot repeat this, have tried with different match types selected and the 2021 World Cup plays out fine.

If you can get the save game to us from before it crashes, we will be able to fix it.

Saves are here:

You may not be able to upload saves to posts in here (will check shortly), but you should be able to message it to me through a private message.

We're very keen to fix crash bugs, but we need to be able to repeat them to fix.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Player development via technique coaching is non existent. I think it needs a serious boost.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

To confirm, you're saying it misses the whole session not 15 minutes?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    During rain delays. I start the middle session and it says '15 minutes lost' and then it jumps straight to tea. Anyone else seen this?
    To confirm, you're saying it misses the whole session not 15 minutes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X