X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilted
    replied
    [iOS] All drop down menus in the game appear blank as pictured below. This also includes team names from the top of the screen too. Unrelated note, Tim David should not be eligible for selection for Australia as he played for Singapore in the T20 Word Cup qualifiers last year (as far as I'm aware).

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    freehand In addition, does this happen on just one save or any save? If it's a particular save we'll take a look at it as it should be fixable if we can load the save.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by freehand View Post

No, on iPad, did a restartand it worked but then I went back in and it's happened .

the other buttons are clickable but can't proceed beyond that page, have tried restarting again but no joy.
    Is this during a match or outside?

Can you confirm the model number of your iPad, it will be on the back of the device.

Leave a comment:

• freehand
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I take it you are on PC?

Are other buttons on the screen clickable?
    No, on iPad, did a restartand it worked but then I went back in and it's happened .

the other buttons are clickable but can't proceed beyond that page, have tried restarting again but no joy.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post

Nothing odd. I saved the game but didnt close the app. Also my game is stored on E:/ but the save files are in C:/ and I barely have any space on my C:/ drive. Perhaps it was that
    How much space is left on your C drive?

Is Windows itself installed on the C drive?

Leave a comment:

• Ahson8
    replied

Accidentally deleted an important file? Rest easy knowing that Dropbox saves all of your lost files and restores older versions of files. Learn more.

If you right click on the file in Dropbox you should be able to access it's version history and go back to a previous version.

Anything odd happen with the last session with that save, like a crash, etc?
    Nothing odd. I saved the game but didnt close the app. Also my game is stored on E:/ but the save files are in C:/ and I barely have any space on my C:/ drive. Perhaps it was that

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by freehand View Post
    My bottom bar has stopped working. So I'm unable to click continue to get the game moving and can't use the options button either, anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?
    I take it you are on PC?

Are other buttons on the screen clickable?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahson8 View Post
    Sureshot my game file seems to have become corrupted, and it says not enough data to available to attempt recovery. Is it possible to recover the file somehow ? (I did sync on Dropbox)
    Accidentally deleted an important file? Rest easy knowing that Dropbox saves all of your lost files and restores older versions of files. Learn more.

If you right click on the file in Dropbox you should be able to access it's version history and go back to a previous version.

Anything odd happen with the last session with that save, like a crash, etc?

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Just found a bug in the online game. I was asked if I wanted my opponent to follow on, I said no. The game said you have enforced your opponent to follow on. Both of us were on batting screens but could still chat just no longer play, see attached screen shot.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• freehand
    replied
    My bottom bar has stopped working. So I'm unable to click continue to get the game moving and can't use the options button either, anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• Ahson8
    replied
    Sureshot my game file seems to have become corrupted, and it says not enough data to available to attempt recovery. Is it possible to recover the file somehow ? (I did sync on Dropbox)

Leave a comment:

• Simon
    replied
    Simon Sorry, I meant in real life do any grounds in NZ always host matches, like Lord's does in an England series.

Hobart is in the grounds database.
    Just checked about Hobart. As you say it is the game but not listed as a international venue on the grounds records though.
    So Tasmania will play there but Australia won't.

Leave a comment:

• BDplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post

Yep was the same with Afghanistan on CC19 too
    I guess that happens in every international team save with no playable domestic FC league (Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan)

Leave a comment:

• jazzyfizzle0
    replied
    Originally posted by BDplayer View Post

Hi Sureshot . I haven’t got CC20 yet as I'm waiting for android version.

I faced this same problem with last year's cricket captain game . Regen players generated in Bangladesh save (also Srilankan saves I guess) often stay without domestic contract, some of them are good enough to play well in international cricket but even after playing well on international level, they never get domestic contract. So, it can be said that mostly regen players with no domestic contract at the start of their career never get domestic contract . Is it already fixed??
    Yep was the same with Afghanistan on CC19 too

Leave a comment:

• BDplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafat23 View Post
    Okay, so I have faced this bug in previous editions of Cricket captain as well. Firstly, I should mention that I am not really into newgen players when it comes to international cricket but at some point of the game you have to play newgens to your international team. Now it is kind of easy to judge them with countries that have a playable domestic cricket but problem happens with Bangladesh as only BPL is playable. So the problem is every year when newgens become available, it becomes really tough to judge them until they play Domestic FC and List A matches, but most of these newgens generated in Bangladesh save don't get domestic contract, doesn’t matter how good they play in BPL or even in national team, they just don't get domestic contract. If you ask percentage then I would say almost 50% of these newgens don’t get domestic contract, surprisingly the good ones are mostly the players who don't get Domestic contract. Playing 10-15 years in a game save, it gets annoying when this happens, I really think that this should be fixed .
    Hi Sureshot . I haven’t got CC20 yet as I'm waiting for android version.

I faced this same problem with last year's cricket captain game . Regen players generated in Bangladesh save (also Srilankan saves I guess) often stay without domestic contract, some of them are good enough to play well in international cricket but even after playing well on international level, they never get domestic contract. So, it can be said that mostly regen players with no domestic contract at the start of their career never get domestic contract . Is it already fixed??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X