Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the Australian touring party are playing for English counties whilst on the ashes tour

Couldn't understand how both Voges and Burns were on 4 stars when they hadn't had a decent score for 3 games - checked their batting form and they both had big scores during a one day game - I had only played FC and Tests so far.

both are part of the Middlesex squad if that helps.

James Faulkner at Lancs is also playing 20/20 whilst sitting out the first test.
    Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 07-29-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

yes i've noticed the same thing - players playing random FC/OD domestic matches whilst on tour. also thought i'd drop my feedback/issues here as had no response elsewhere;

* when hitting fixtures & results, the game no longer goes directly to the current date, forcing you to scroll all the way down trying to find the upcoming fixtures
      * confusing cartoonish player icons. Especially captain and keeper icons, why are they pictures of a ball, the same as the opening bowler icon??
      * this version is not only continuing to avoid the option to import player photos but has now also removed the ability to keep text notes in a players profile?
      * the 3D graphics are cumbersome. Black screen seems to be fixed, but they are jumpy and some bowlers take too long to run in. Soso dislike how the camera moves too. Would like the old fast forward option brought back lol
      * is it just me or are the graphics for heads/tails very hard to distinguish?
      * players form bar can be misleading. Eg Mitchel Johnson had 90% bowling form yet was only displaying 2.5 stars form due to a run of low scores with the bat
      * in the player records screen, I can see a couple of improvements reqd; when using the sort function you should be able to click again to reverse the sort order ie lowest to highest. Also, you should be able to customise the headings - I'd put catches and cpm last as they are far less relevant when displaying batting stats. Makes it awkward to read in it's current order.
      * I'm playing international and at the conclusion of the first series I've noticed that all partnership records made by either my team or the opposition in that series have been allocated an * indicating an unbeaten pship when in fact they weren't not out.

Comment

Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
        * players form bar can be misleading. Eg Mitchel Johnson had 90% bowling form yet was only displaying 2.5 stars form due to a run of low scores with the bat
        The only solution for form stars for all rounders might be to display stars for both batting and bowling on the same overview screen in the future I guess.

Comment

Seems to be an issue with the ODI powerplays. Just finished the 3 games against Bangladesh. From memory the second game had powerplays and the other two didn't. Can't fully recall the first game, but the last one definitely did not.

Comment

What point are you at in the game? ODI powerplays get phased out after a certain amount of game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              What point are you at in the game? ODI powerplays get phased out after a certain amount of game time.
              It's been on and off since the first ODI against England after the first Ashes series. Some games have powerplays, others don't.

Comment

Game also doesn't want to open after upgrading to Windows 10 last night.

Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately Windows 10 has updated your display drivers. Go to your manufacturer page and see if there are any newer drivers that support OpenGL 2.0. Failing that you will have to see if you can revert back to your previous graphics drivers that were working.

Comment

Appalling jerky highlights in the iOS version on my iPhone - any ideas?

Comment

• What iPhone have you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                        What iPhone have you got?

5S - plays cc14 a treat and any other games I've tried. I tried the Android version of cc15 on a Samsung Galaxy 3 and it was unplayably jerky and slow, but I put that down to old hardware...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomod View Post
                          5S - plays cc14 a treat and any other games I've tried. I tried the Android version of cc15 on a Samsung Galaxy 3 and it was unplayably jerky and slow, but I put that down to old hardware...

Oops, 5 C not S! Sorry!

Comment

• Two of my first season players for a Big Bash side just disappeared after the second contracts season. One played for the cricket Australia xi but the other just disappeared as well. Quite frustrating as they were both very promising but anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomod View Post
                              Thanks, we're investigating this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Thomas View Post
                                Unfortunately Windows 10 has updated your display drivers. Go to your manufacturer page and see if there are any newer drivers that support OpenGL 2.0. Failing that you will have to see if you can revert back to your previous graphics drivers that were working.
                                Thanks for the info bud. Ended up just rolling back to the previous version of windows, had a few other minor issues with 10 on this laptop. Will be updating my desktop PC to 10 as I am a fan, but just doesn't really work well on this one. Was telling me all my drivers were up to date and I just couldn't be bothered with it really.

Comment

Working...
                                X