Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODI sim results are way to inconsistent , some times a team scores 330/4 and in the very next game against same opposition it get bundled for 150 odd ,pitches are same too , this happens way too frequently and it doesnt look realistic , I think FORM should have more impact in the game , if a team is in good form it should continue to show results ,

Comment

VS country ODI and Test stats are also shown as Network tests and ODis stats as well
      Last edited by muhammad saad; 07-18-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Achievement Bug
        Somehow managed to achieve this game and got the achievement for triple century and highest individual score but did not get one for the highest innings total even though its the highest test score ever haha.
        http://imgur.com/a/bA4kQ

Comment

Somehow managed this game and got the triple century + highest individual score achievement but didn't get the highest team score which I doubt I'll do again.
          Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

I'm finding that the part-time bowlers are taking very few wickets, like almost none.

Comment

The number of no-balls in 20 over games seems a little high?

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                I'm finding that the part-time bowlers are taking very few wickets, like almost none.
                Which part-timers in your game out of interest? I'll keep an eye out, but I have noticed Root and Duminy getting the odd wicket.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
                  Which part-timers in your game out of interest? I'll keep an eye out, but I have noticed Root and Duminy getting the odd wicket.
                  All of them.

Comment

Non existent of test class allrounders is a huge deal breaker for me , I am in to 2035 and in my domestic setup not a single deserving allrounder that can be consider even for shorter versions of the game. I think allrounders quality needs to be bumped up in the next patch.
                    Other teams allrounders are either batting allrounders or bowling allrounders , there is not a single balanced (Flintoff type) allrounder in the game.
                    Last edited by muhammad saad; 07-21-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Fair enough Graham.

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
                      Non existent of test class allrounders is a huge deal breaker for me , I am in to 2035 and in my domestic setup not a single deserving allrounder that can be consider even for shorter versions of the game. I think allrounders quality needs to be bumped up in the next patch.
                      Other teams allrounders are either batting allrounders or bowling allrounders , there is not a single balanced (Flintoff type) allrounder in the game.
                      Crikey! How are you in 2035?!

I think the game is playing really nicely at the moment. Just started playing as NZ and played an ODI series against SA. In the first match I lost to SA who set a target over 350, I set a target of 360 odd in the second match, and cloud meant that I chased down 235 in the third match with an over spare. The variety of different scoring rates, results etc is definitely more present!

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                        All of them.
                        As if to make a liar of me, top order batsman Robert Fernandez just took 4/23 for me in a 20 Over match.

Comment

There is an issue with time in OD matches in Indian domestic. The match starts at 1.45 pm and the first innings gets over by 5.00 pm or so, but then on restart the time suddenly becomes 11.30 pm! And the clock runs and then it becomes 12.00 pm!

Comment

Now this is a really annoying one.

After conceding 199 runs in a 20 over match, the software mockingly congratulates me for unlocking the achievement of breaking the record for highest score!

Comment

Originally posted by kishorea View Post
                              Now this is a really annoying one.

After conceding 199 runs in a 20 over match, the software mockingly congratulates me for unlocking the achievement of breaking the record for highest score!
                              Hmm... Sounds like I've broken something.

Comment

I seem to have a problem with the toss for FC matches. I know anyone can have bad runs but I've lost more than 15 in a row or something ridiculous. The toss for one dayers seems to be working fine. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else but it seems to have gone on too long to be just bad luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X