X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2015 bugs thread

Please report all bugs in this thread.

Please try to give as much detail as possible, screenshots are great if they explain the problem.

Existing known issue:
    - In certain situations the batsman pose in LBW replays can be incorrect. We are working on this.

Hi, not sure if this is a bug or intentional, the Headingley stadium model appears to be a mirror image of life. I'll try and screenshot later, but thought I'd let you know now the basics.

basically from the Carnegie pavilion the Trueman tand should be to the left of the sight screen (looking over arm of bowler coming from footbal stand end) followed by the East Stand. Then a gap, followed by the football stand end. Then the rugby pavilion, followed by the stand below the hotel and members long room, and finally the west stand with the upper and lower block.

Comment

The game is crashing when I try to save the scorecard from the second innings of my first Ashes Tour match as Australia.

Yeah not sure what's going on. I enforced the follow on so I'm not sure if the game is struggling to react to Kent batting twice in a row. Also I was able to enforce the follow on despite Kent being within 200 runs of my first innings total.
      Last edited by Rumblah; 07-10-2015, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
        The game is crashing when I try to save the scorecard from the second innings of my first Ashes Tour match as Australia.

Yeah not sure what's going on. I enforced the follow on so I'm not sure if the game is struggling to react to Kent batting twice in a row. Also I was able to enforce the follow on despite Kent being within 200 runs of my first innings total.
        In county cricket, you have to have a lead of at least 150 to be able to enforce the follow on.

Comment

At the end of the season in IPL, they were showing the 'Season Summary' the Top Performers and Club best. A player for my club, N Ojha's total runs for the season was showed as 444 and came under 'Club Best'. In the 'Top Performers' section G Gambhir was shown as the best performer runs wise with 432 runs, when it should have been N Ojha.

The same problem occurred with highest wickets, my play Praveen Kumar with 26 wickets shown under club best and V Sood with 21 wickets shown under top performers.

Comment

Originally posted by robzabrocky View Post
            Hi, not sure if this is a bug or intentional, the Headingley stadium model appears to be a mirror image of life. I'll try and screenshot later, but thought I'd let you know now the basics.

basically from the Carnegie pavilion the Trueman tand should be to the left of the sight screen (looking over arm of bowler coming from footbal stand end) followed by the East Stand. Then a gap, followed by the football stand end. Then the rugby pavilion, followed by the stand below the hotel and members long room, and finally the west stand with the upper and lower block.
            Thanks. We've found the issue and will fix in the next patch.

Comment

hey guys, so i bought the game yesterday for pc as I did for the previous edition on steam. However, when I play the game it works fine...until I turn the highlights on. The game crashes completely. Also it is taking a while to load up initially and load up the match after the toss is completed. Please help me as the continuous crashing worries me as I just bought the game...Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the bug reports. We're working on these now.

Comment

commentary sound seems very off in the highlights?

Comment

I see I'm not the only one with this problem

Comment

no, you're not, i noticed it as well

Comment

worked it out... delete

Comment

I've just encountered a bug where in the 2nd innings highlights, the stadium / ground textures are all black and only the players are visible. Upon quitting and restarting this seems to fix itself but it's very annoying to have to quit and restart every 2nd innings just so I can view the highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by woofy View Post
                            I've just encountered a bug where in the 2nd innings highlights, the stadium / ground textures are all black and only the players are visible. Upon quitting and restarting this seems to fix itself but it's very annoying to have to quit and restart every 2nd innings just so I can view the highlights.
                            Hope you save before you quit.
                            It's a bug they're working on fixing already.

Comment

In the australian state Contract list Dirk Nannes was feautred as a free agent for First class and Oneday contract despite being retired from thise forms of cricket.

Comment

Working...
                              X