X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracts bug

Comment

Originally posted by Watto's pad View Post
      I seem to have a problem with the toss for FC matches. I know anyone can have bad runs but I've lost more than 15 in a row or something ridiculous. The toss for one dayers seems to be working fine. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else but it seems to have gone on too long to be just bad luck.
      Someone else said this and then won the toss in their next match. Which game mode are you playing? I'm pretty sure you've just been unlucky. The toss is the same in all formats.

Comment

Originally posted by kishorea View Post
        Contracts bug
        Which device are you running on? Looks like a display bug (on Android phone?).

Comment

Thanks again for all the bug reports. Very much appreciated. We're always working to improve the game. As you can see from our fix lists, we've been working through these. I've just noticed a couple that I'd missed, and some of the long term player generation issues need to be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by kishorea View Post
            Now this is a really annoying one.

After conceding 199 runs in a 20 over match, the software mockingly congratulates me for unlocking the achievement of breaking the record for highest score!
            Was this an achievement (I think you're on Android, aren't you?) or a User Record popup?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
              Thanks again for all the bug reports. Very much appreciated. We're always working to improve the game. As you can see from our fix lists, we've been working through these. I've just noticed a couple that I'd missed, and some of the long term player generation issues need to be addressed.
              Thanks kindly look in to lack of allrounders bug as well as player development improvement if possible.

Comment

Someone else said this and then won the toss in their next match. Which game mode are you playing? I'm pretty sure you've just been unlucky. The toss is the same in all formats.
                I'm playing an English career. I hope what you say is true because it's really affecting my game and it's probably been more like 20 in a row (which makes me wonder what the real life record is haha that must be close). I normally skip one day games, but played one to test it and won the toss although I know one game isn't much evidence to go on. I suppose it does seem likely that it's just bad luck given that no-one else has reported it. Anyway thanks for the response - I'll finish the season and let you know. Just managed to go top of div 2 after having to bowl first on a lot of really flat pitches so fingers crossed for promotion!

Thanks for the quick response Chris.

Comment

Who are you playing as? You on PC or Android?

Along similar lines, a point I've raised in the past is that realistically, we shouldn't be able to select Heads/Tails on every toss. Away team calls generally.

Out of interest, do you change Heads/Tails or always go with one option? I always use Tails (not just in Cricket Captain, but when deciding who breaks first in my Snooker matches...)

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Along similar lines, a point I've raised in the past is that realistically, we shouldn't be able to select Heads/Tails on every toss. Away team calls generally.

Out of interest, do you change Heads/Tails or always go with one option? I always use Tails (not just in Cricket Captain, but when deciding who breaks first in my Snooker matches...)
                    I always do tails too and get it 80% of the time :P

Comment

Which device are you running on? Looks like a display bug (on Android phone?).
                      Yes, Android.

Comment

Was this an achievement (I think you're on Android, aren't you?) or a User Record popup?
                        It was an achievement. Yes, Android.

Comment

Corne Dry of South Africa has a very pale complexion. Almost looks like he's wearing a white mask. Could you please check him?

Comment

Originally posted by lukaz189
                            Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but, i'm in my 2nd season of English County game. The challenge trophy no longer has the 2nd powerplay of 5 overs, i've played the whole group stage and been the same all the way through. There is no 2nd powerplay for either team. Pretty sure the first season was fine (as far as i can remember) so perhaps worth looking into?
                            The game's been brought in line with the new ICC ODI regulations, so actually the issue is that it shouldn't have it in the first season!

Comment

Half-time score was displayed at the end of match. This is a 20 over group game in Indian domestic on Android. Happened only for the first game of the tournament.

Comment

Playing as Essex on PC. I generally always go tails, but changed to heads a couple of times and still lost. I have actually won one toss since (called tails), but lost the next couple again and still only won one in about a season and a half...

Comment

Working...
                                X