X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Thanks, we're investigating this.

Cheers! New graphics and features looking ace anyway...

Comment

• Apologies as I may have posted in the wrong place initially... bought 2015 yesterday and I'm having major problems with highlight graphics and sound on my Kindle Fire HD (Ran 2014 no problems). Further details in my post here. TIA for any help as the game is pretty much unplayable...

Comment

• Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
        yes i've noticed the same thing - players playing random FC/OD domestic matches whilst on tour. also thought i'd drop my feedback/issues here as had no response elsewhere;

* when hitting fixtures & results, the game no longer goes directly to the current date, forcing you to scroll all the way down trying to find the upcoming fixtures
        * confusing cartoonish player icons. Especially captain and keeper icons, why are they pictures of a ball, the same as the opening bowler icon??
        * this version is not only continuing to avoid the option to import player photos but has now also removed the ability to keep text notes in a players profile?
        * the 3D graphics are cumbersome. Black screen seems to be fixed, but they are jumpy and some bowlers take too long to run in. Soso dislike how the camera moves too. Would like the old fast forward option brought back lol
        * is it just me or are the graphics for heads/tails very hard to distinguish?
        * players form bar can be misleading. Eg Mitchel Johnson had 90% bowling form yet was only displaying 2.5 stars form due to a run of low scores with the bat
        * in the player records screen, I can see a couple of improvements reqd; when using the sort function you should be able to click again to reverse the sort order ie lowest to highest. Also, you should be able to customise the headings - I'd put catches and cpm last as they are far less relevant when displaying batting stats. Makes it awkward to read in it's current order.
        * I'm playing international and at the conclusion of the first series I've noticed that all partnership records made by either my team or the opposition in that series have been allocated an * indicating an unbeaten pship when in fact they weren't not out.
        Apologies, I did mean to reply to your thread on this as Chris and I discussed your feedback.

You raise some good points and I've logged your bugs, and your excellent point on reversing strengths to weaknesses on column sorting.

Customisable headings in gridviews - Setting up these views is a bit of a nightmare as it's very delicate getting the widths set up appropriately, as column widths vary.

Comment

• Hi,

I've purchased and installed ICC 2015 (windows) after using the ipad version last year. I have been having problems since installation getting anything started in the game.

Through steam I open the game, but I ever get a black screen where nothing loads, or the loading works before I get confronted by a prompt asking me about dropbox. As soon as I click this, it crashes the game again into a black screen where nothing loads.

I have tried about 5 times so far and not actually managed to make it into the game. Has anyone else had this problem, or any idea on what the problem might be?

edit: So, I tried just letting it load and not clicking the 'dropbox' prompt, I think it might be linked to the steam pop-ups, as as soon as that bad boy appeared, the screen went to black and couldn't be salvaged. I'm going to try disabling steam pop-ups and see what happens from there.

edit 2: This has solved it, but might still be worth looking in to? I'm looking forward to getting into the game now!
          Last edited by simon_andrew; 08-02-2015, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Unfortunately there's nothing we can do with the Steam overlay issue, as this is a compatibility issue between your machine and the Steam overlay code (which isn't our code).

If I remember correctly, Steam overlay uses Open GL 3.0 (which is 7 years old now, so hardly new spec and most machines will support above this) and if the machine doesn't support it, then the game crashes. This is an issue on other games too.

The fix for this is on our support page, by the way.

Comment

• What to do?

My game is not working ,After updating my pc to windows 10, stream is not starting cricket captain 2015. what to do?

Comment

• Hi,

I have replied to your PM.

For others reading this, we have users running the game fine on Windows 10, but it's important that you update your drivers direct from your chipset manufacturer. I'd check your chipset has Win10 drivers available before updating. The Microsoft drivers will not work.

Comment

• Not a bug but I wasn't sure where else to post it so here goes.

I think the Australian pitches (and probably pitches in general) seem to be too batsman friendly. For example both the GABBA and WACA pitches here in Australia are well known for offering heaps towards bowlers, but I was dished up perfect batting pitches across the board. Weirdly enough Adelaide Oval offered my seam attack the best, and that in itself is totally incorrect to real life.

- MCG should be flat and offer nothing because it's a drop in pitch
                  - SCG should be a raging spinner, playing 2 spinners is often considered
                  - GABBA very tough early, once you're set it's great for runs but notoriously hard to get going on
                  - Adelaide deteriorates to favour spin in days 4 and 5 but is an absolute highway for the most part
                  - WACA should be a pace haven. Great bounce for the bowlers and insane pace
                  - Hobart should be a green minefield

I've only used the GABBA, Adelaide and the WACA so far, but most of the pitches so far seem batsman-orientated. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
                    Not a bug but I wasn't sure where else to post it so here goes.

I think the Australian pitches (and probably pitches in general) seem to be too batsman friendly. For example both the GABBA and WACA pitches here in Australia are well known for offering heaps towards bowlers, but I was dished up perfect batting pitches across the board. Weirdly enough Adelaide Oval offered my seam attack the best, and that in itself is totally incorrect to real life.

- MCG should be flat and offer nothing because it's a drop in pitch
                    - SCG should be a raging spinner, playing 2 spinners is often considered
                    - GABBA very tough early, once you're set it's great for runs but notoriously hard to get going on
                    - Adelaide deteriorates to favour spin in days 4 and 5 but is an absolute highway for the most part
                    - WACA should be a pace haven. Great bounce for the bowlers and insane pace
                    - Hobart should be a green minefield

I've only used the GABBA, Adelaide and the WACA so far, but most of the pitches so far seem batsman-orientated. Just my two cents.
                    Great suggestions about the pitches. I'd love there to be a stadium and weather thread. Weather also varies greatly across big countries like India, SA and Aus.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I've noticed a slight bug on the iPhone version of the game.

Whilst on the select squad screen it doesn't let me look at the stats for the current year instead it just shows the career figures

Comment

• That issue is fixed in the next patch.

Comment

• Hi I have an issue with the Mac version.

When selecting a custom game say England v Australia, Custom series 3 match test series I am unable to change from being the home team to the away team.

Thanks

Comment

• Teams are still occasionally selected by the AI with no keeper. Surely, a one off replacement keeper can be provided in such cases? Either that or non-keepers standing in should not be so appalling.
                            Look at the number of byes conceded below.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
                              Great suggestions about the pitches. I'd love there to be a stadium and weather thread. Weather also varies greatly across big countries like India, SA and Aus.
                              Yes, we should take this up seriously as a build-up to CC2016. And pitches should have more attributes than bounce/wear, I think. Like grass, moisture. And several pitches ease out as the match progresses and makes batting easier before they crack up on days 4 and 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by kishorea View Post
                                pitches should have more attributes than bounce/wear, I think. Like grass, moisture. And several pitches ease out as the match progresses and makes batting easier before they crack up on days 4 and 5.
                                I've often thought pitches could have a fast or a slow attribute. You can of course have erratic or consistent bounce on both slow and fast pitches, but the implications for quicks and spinners changes according to the wicket pace, as does ease of scoring.

Comment

Working...
                                X