Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided to buy the game a couple of days ago and have some issues/ thoughts. Apologies if any of this has already been mentioned as i havent read the whole thread.

Sometimes i like to play in windowed mode (that is not full screen) so i can do other things in between playing. I find that if i minimize the game it will not maximize again and crashes every time. Is there any solution for this?

Also I was just wondering if there could be one or two tweaks made. For instance when playing a match i like to see the over list not the ball tracker and every match i have to change it back because it always starts on the ball tracker. is there some way in which it can stay on the one you used last. It is just one of those things that become tedious.

Something else i find tedious and happens often in 20/20 game or end of odi innings. I like to use full aggression and it takes a few clicks to get to the top which is ok but when he gets out next ball and next batsman you have to do quite a few clicks to get to full aggression again, and when wickets fall fast its very tedious to have to keep putting them on full each time. It would be easier if the incoming batsman's starting aggro was the same as the person who just got out and not always 2 or 3. Or if you could just click the top of the aggro bar to get it to the top and not have to click 5 or 6 times for each batsman. For me this would improve the playability in 20/20 a lot.

Comment

• The keyboard controls will make setting aggression quicker, from our manual (Page 4):

Crash on minimise - Can you send us a message through the support page here:
      Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Mention your name from here so I can cross reference. I'll be asking for some information from your machine.

Storing of the last selected item in ball-tracker/over-by-over is a decent suggestion, let me discuss it with the team.

Sureshot

Comment

• Australian season, second season after winning the Australian League and One Day comp in my first season, but only have $100K to spend on contracts... seems odd that I can't even re-sign the players I already have.

Also, I have tried this 3 times from my save at the end of the first season, first time I had $39K, second time $40K, this time $102K. Not sure where it is getting its numbers from and why they keep changing.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Can you send us the save game from the end of the first season?

You'll need to enable Dropbox to be able to access these saves on Android/iPhone. Then sync the saves and it should appear in your Dropbox folder.

I'm right in thinking you're playing as WA, aren't you?

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug or a question .... Or both

An international team gets I think 8 coaching sessions and 2 physio sessions as default

At county/state level if the coaching budget is set to the maximum I.e. £50K I'm sure they get maybe 9-10 coaching and maybe 3-4 Physio sessions

Question 1 - am I making this up ? ... Have I imagined this

Question 2 - if I am not mad then shouldn't the coaching benefits for an international team be the same as for a club team with full coaching budget ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommo View Post
              Australian season, second season after winning the Australian League and One Day comp in my first season, but only have $100K to spend on contracts... seems odd that I can't even re-sign the players I already have.

Also, I have tried this 3 times from my save at the end of the first season, first time I had $39K, second time $40K, this time $102K. Not sure where it is getting its numbers from and why they keep changing.
              At a guess I think that the difference in money is from players who have been signed on 2-3 year deals salary automatically coming out, and it is also dependant on which players retire. You may find yourself having to terminate contracts in this situation.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                Can you send us the save game from the end of the first season?

You'll need to enable Dropbox to be able to access these saves on Android/iPhone. Then sync the saves and it should appear in your Dropbox folder.

Yes, playing as WA

I can't get the sync to work, it keeps failing. Is there something special I need to do?

Comment

• Try starting a new save game and then syncing that seems to kick the rest in to life.

Sureshot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    Can you send us the save game from the end of the first season?

Here it is:

Cheers

Comment

• Fisrt County Champoinship game of the second season on PC my game has frozen. Nothing can be clicked on and no responce from the keyboard. I don't really want to abandon this game as Yorkshire batted first to score 650, then the cloud came and Surrey were 80 all out and are now 100/2 on day three.

Comment

• Can you click on batsman names?

Comment

• No, I can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by WR_Metcalfe View Post
                            Fisrt County Champoinship game of the second season on PC my game has frozen. Nothing can be clicked on and no responce from the keyboard. I don't really want to abandon this game as Yorkshire batted first to score 650, then the cloud came and Surrey were 80 all out and are now 100/2 on day three.
                            This has happened to me on Mac 3 times lately. Usually been after I've made a massive first innings score, it then freezes after I've taken the second new ball at 80 overs.

Comment

• There seems to be no advantage for computer teams declaring, leaving the opposition 180 runs to win in 1 hour 21 minutes.
                              It's extremely unlikely that it will win, but it could very well throw the game away.
                              I'd like to see such late declarations removed.

Comment

• Disappointed that the partnership record bug hadn't been fixed in latest patch.

While I'm here I'll add a similar issue - individual batsmen records in the team records screen never display an * even if the record score made was not out.

Comment

Working...
                                X