This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found critical bug

On using iOS version on IPAD, I am using custom series >> Selected my team and selected opponent>> while selecting location it is ONLY allowing to select HOME option. NOT allowing AWAY option.

Comment

• Hi I brought cricket captain on steam yesterday for my Mac but I can't install it. Please can you help me. Thanks

Comment

• Steam version is for Windows only, Mac version is distributed through the Mac App Store.

Did you contact us through the support page?

Comment

• Hi, posted in another thread already but haven't received help. I have downloaded version 15.6 and am currently experiencing missing players in highlights. Before this version I was only experiencing slow highlight speed. I have altered settings to get it to work again but to no avail

Comment

• Hi,

Just discussing this with our developers, will let you know as I know more.

Comment

• Thanks mate

Comment

• Can you update to the latest version, we've just released a patch with a fix for this.

Comment

• Downloaded patch and still experiencing same issue

Comment

• Okay, likely another patch out tomorrow for that. We think we know what it is, unfortunately we're having to fix this blind.

Comment

• We've released another update this morning, can you update again and let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                        We've released another update this morning, can you update again and let me know.
                        still happening

Comment

• So Steam "updated" my version of 2015 today. And Now I have invisible players on my highlights. Please advise why......

Comment

• Originally posted by alwin_antony View Post
                            So Steam "updated" my version of 2015 today. And Now I have invisible players on my highlights. Please advise why......
                            Exactly the same thing has happened to me. All players are invisible all of the time - both on previously saved games and new games. Happened after steam update

Comment

• As posted in the release thread:

Thanks for the feedback on the invisible players issue guys, this is number one priority at the moment, but just needing a bit of time to fix it, as the issue doesn't affect all machines and we had to get a machine to the developers.

I'll point out that I'm away tomorrow through to Monday, so it's possible we might not be able to respond, but this issue is still being worked on, a fix will be released ASAP so please keep an eye out for an update.

Comment

• Not a bug as such - maybe more a question

Yorkshire play in black for 20 over games and Purple for 50 over games

Will this be implemented in either this year or next years game?

Sure loads of other counties will effectively have 3 different kit couloir for each of the formats

Comment

Working...
                                X