Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Declaring. I am literally a moron. I was just used to seeing it on the scorecard page for many years. Please accept my apologies

In terms of validating, it did say that one file was missing and needed to be downloaded!! Still can't select my team for internet play though, same error. Missing file.

Comment

• Interesting that validation did something. Assuming you've since closed the game, can you run the verify game cache process again, does it have to download a file again?

Comment

• It does not. Successful validation on second attempt.

Comment

• Okay, I'm not sure there's anything we can do for the save file missing problem. I suspect something has happened during the odd corrupted issues you had, there's no way of recovering the missing file (even though I know you can load it in single player).

Comment

• That's very disappointing

Comment

• I think I found an annoying bug with the domestic limited overs competitions, in particular the English County.

I have played about 15 seasons now, and the one constant I found, is that finishing top of league in the group stages, appears to be cursed.

I have finished undefeated on top of the Challenge Cup or 20/20 comps with Surrey, yet always seem to get beaten by the 4th placed team from the other group in the quarter finals.

I had made 200, and had Hampshire on 6-97 and struggling, and then suddenly they find another two gears and win without losing a wicket for example. My Bowlers are averaging less than 20 also.

Comment

• All record partnerships are stated as unbeaten even if the partnership was broken.

Comment

• The game freezes at the end of the 2032 County season. I think I had at least 6 potential retiring players when the game freezes.

I finished the season, and the when the contract renewal screen should pop up, it freezes. I had 3-4 players around the 38-39 year old.

Comment

• Have you got a save game for this?

Comment

• When you do play one day game in 2015 version , I feel the white bowl not scene clearly half of time on the pitch , means white ball and pitch combination looks to be like ball disappears on pitch during the fast ball , just check 2014 version and 2015 version both are difference 2014 is much smother with white ball on pitch clearly scene for faster bowlers . Also white ball looks to be more smaller in size in 2015 , I quit playing 2015 version hope 2016 have better physics .
                      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                      Is my Next Dream

Comment

• I fiddled around with this, and got it working again.

Comment

• For your save game or for the white ball showing on the pitch?

Comment

• for the white ball showing on the pitch
                            After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                            Is my Next Dream

Comment

• Not sure where this has been mentioned, but there are a lot of issues with the Australian domestic setup. Specifically with the BBL. Players aren't removed from the auction area when you buy them and retired players can still be bought but will not play. This seems to mean that multiple teams can take on the same players and you end up with players playing for two teams - as you can see in the attached image, with Luke Butterworth playing for me (Hobart) and Brisbane.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	53531

Comment

• Thanks for the report, that hasn't been reported before. Has this been happening for a while?

I'll investigate tomorrow.

Are you on Windows PC?

Comment

Working...
                                X