This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woofy View Post
    I've just encountered a bug where in the 2nd innings highlights, the stadium / ground textures are all black and only the players are visible. Upon quitting and restarting this seems to fix itself but it's very annoying to have to quit and restart every 2nd innings just so I can view the highlights.
    Can you email us via the support page? It seems to be hardware related and we're not getting the bug on any of our machines. If we can get your hardware details we might be able to find a pattern. It would also help to know when this happened: game type, what game of the season, just after an interval or during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
      The game is crashing when I try to save the scorecard from the second innings of my first Ashes Tour match as Australia.

Yeah not sure what's going on. I enforced the follow on so I'm not sure if the game is struggling to react to Kent batting twice in a row. Also I was able to enforce the follow on despite Kent being within 200 runs of my first innings total.
      This is fixed and will be in the next patch update.

Comment

Originally posted by ashhh View Post
        commentary sound seems very off in the highlights?
        Can you describe this in a bit more detail. It's working fine on all of our machine (quite a range of hardware between us).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Match_Engine_Bugs_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	53441
          Obviously there's a major bug in the match engine. Rubel & Shakib are the main bowlers for Bangladesh; they can't be bowling 3 overs out of 155!

Comment

In both Custom Match Series and All Time Great Series, I'm unable to change the Location from 'Home' to 'Away'.

Comment

Sometimes the highlights stutter constantly, but if you replay it it's fine. I've had one or two black screen where the players are there but the pitch just vanishes.

Comment

Hi, couple of things.

Firstly, I've also had the 'black screen instead of a pitch' issue in the highlights. It occurred in my very first match playing as Glamorgan against Cardiff University. Highlights were working fine in the first two innings of the match, but after I enforced the follow-on I could see the players but no pitch.

Secondly, I think the other matches going on at the same time as my match are a session behind, it's the end of the second day and they've only bowled an average of about 150 overs in total which doesn't seem right. No interruptions in any of those matches either. I can't be certain, but I think the issue occurred when I declared at the end of the first day.

Other than that though, really enjoying the new game.

Comment

Leg spinner around the wicket runs through the umpire a little bit

Comment

2nd XI 3-day cricket; only seem to be 1-innings matches, looking at the statistics for them.

Comment

Originally posted by alexholowczak View Post
                      2nd XI 3-day cricket; only seem to be 1-innings matches, looking at the statistics for them.
                      Thanks - silly bug. Fixed for the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutz View Post
                        Leg spinner around the wicket runs through the umpire a little bit
                        Thanks. Fixed in the next update. It's been bugging me too...

Comment

Massive well done on finally sorting out the bug that makes all the bowlers figures wrong if the last ball of a limited overs match is the end of the over - looks like it's still happening when bowling a side out in the first innings though!

Comment

Hi,

Just bought the Android version off the Google play store.

After the download was said to be complete I clicked on the game. First screen said searching for additional files with 0% underneath it and a cancel button, which then quickly backed to the home screen with a message pop up.

*caution triangle* Sorry!
                            The application Cricket Captain 2015 (process co.uk.kavcom.cricketcaptain2015) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
                            With the option to force close or report underneath.

Tried to enter the game again but now the black screen before on the previous 2014 game happend, only to have the game back out and the same pop up message appear

Not having a moan, just want it sorted out as I'm eager to play!

Comment

Hi,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

If that doesn't work, what's your device and are you trying to install to SD Card or Internal?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                                Hi,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

If that doesn't work, what's your device and are you trying to install to SD Card or Internal?
                                Nope, Just redownloading now.

Its a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus, which managed the 2014 game with no problems. I do have an SD Card, but am trying to install Internal
                                Last edited by beng444; 07-17-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X