Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sorting does not work within the main player records section when toggling between combined>>batting>>bowling

The order would be the same from combined to batti but once bowling is selected the bowling averages then display for the same high performing batsmen.

Whether you are viewing FC - current or 20 over - last year it is the best performing batsmen who is always at the top when bowling is selected.

Every option selected within the first tab produces the same order of players.

Comment

This is by design, the point was brought up a few days ago. I did have to check older versions to confirm.

It will always store your last sort, the idea is that say I'm comparing two bowlers with similar bowling stats and can't decide, I can then go to batting and compare the two of them that way and make a selection decision whilst still having the two players there.

Of course as soon as you make a new sort selection it will over-ride this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        This is by design, the point was brought up a few days ago. I did have to check older versions to confirm.

It will always store your last sort, the idea is that say I'm comparing two bowlers with similar bowling stats and can't decide, I can then go to batting and compare the two of them that way and make a selection decision whilst still having the two players there.

Of course as soon as you make a new sort selection it will over-ride this.
        Hi

I just thought it was a it odd that batting automatically sorts in average order yet bowling doesn't - in the grand scheme of things it's not that important

Comment

Seem to recall this being brought up already, but this was after I had just updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
            Seem to recall this being brought up already, but this was after I had just updated.
            Sorry, I'm probably being slow here, but what is the bug you're referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
              Sorry, I'm probably being slow here, but what is the bug you're referring to?
              Chris Rogers 1,320 First Class matches.

Comment

Ah - I'll take a look.

Comment

Should Kerala have finished ahead of Hyderabad on NRR?

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                    Should Kerala have finished ahead of Hyderabad on NRR?
                    Hi. Yes - I saw this one in your story thread. Andy is fixing this now.

Comment

Going of last years results on the wikipedia page for the Ranji trophy this would be incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
                        Chris Rogers 1,320 First Class matches.
                        This will be fixed for the next patch. It actually happens with a few of the historical players as well. I added a fix to cope with players that had "clocked" the number of matches, but I set the threshold too low, so it catches some payers who hadn't clocked. Can't quite believe I did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                          This will be fixed for the next patch. It actually happens with a few of the historical players as well. I added a fix to cope with players that had "clocked" the number of matches, but I set the threshold too low, so it catches some payers who hadn't clocked. Can't quite believe I did that.
                          Haha no dramas. I'll have to do some editing work to a new screenshot I'm about to do as I'm about to retire him at the end of the ashes, and plan to post a screenshot of his career as it ends.

Comment

The game becomes extremely bowling friendly after a decade or so (talking about ODI sim result) with every 3rd game being a low scoring encounter (i-e less than 200)

Comment

Muhammad Aamer bowling needs to increase quiet a bit , he is bowling very good in domestic games these days. Also Altaf Ahmed from peshawar is RF not RMF.

Comment

After a decade or so every international teams like Ind , Pak , SL and Eng have far too many good bowlers averaging int late teens to early 20s to choose from making the game easy. This has been the problem since ICC2002 , I think at one point of time there shouldnt be more than 12 good bowlers who can play for their country (averaging in the early 20s ) , currently it is like 40+.

Comment

Working...
                                X