Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I genuinely feel that the scoring rate for the player's team needs to be increased just a smidgeon.

Comment

In what format? I find scoring quite easy in Tests - regularly score over 300 a day.

Comment

Not a bug, but is it possible to update to these fixtures that have recently been released:

The schedule for South Africa's tour to India, which will be played over 72 days between September and December, has been announced

Would be great not to have to play 7 ODIs as is the case in the game! The extra Test is very welcome.

Comment

Horrifically unstable online server (seems a lot more people have been trying online recently if the leaderboard is anything to go by) ... disconnections (and loss of points) from whoever initiates the challenge. Been the same for a few days.

Either at exchange squad details (supposed to have been fixed) and when toss has been decided and the game is trying to initialise.

Comment

We're looking in to the issues with online.

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
            The game's been brought in line with the new ICC ODI regulations, so actually the issue is that it shouldn't have it in the first season!
            Are they not playing with PowerPlay for domestic English OD this season?

I tried catching the game on Sky, but it has been damp...

Comment

Will the computer team sometimes decide not to enforce the follow-on?
              Sometimes it is better not to, for example, if the pitch is deteriorating badly and it is better to have the other team batting last.

Comment

I've been able to reproduce this a few times during the contract section in the English career mode

I already have signed an overseas and one of my allowed 20/20 players

Mitchell Johnson wants £61.5K as my reserve overseas and I offer £56K as this is what my main overseas player (Parnell) cost.
                I then bid for my second 20/20 player - different players each time depending on who is available.

The first message is MJ (again) rejecting the offer .... Then the next message is advising that I now have my two 20/20 players ..... Even though I have not had any confirmation from the player that he has signed.

That isn't the real problem .... The real issue is that 2 columns are now selected at the same time once the next round loads - say youth and offers .... And the game has crashed.

Comment

Looks like I got three points in an Indian FC game, where I made 418/7 declared and the other team finished the match on 402/9.

Comment

We're looking in to the issue with points allocation in Indian FC when 1st innings not being completed.

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                    I've been able to reproduce this a few times during the contract section in the English career mode

I already have signed an overseas and one of my allowed 20/20 players

Mitchell Johnson wants £61.5K as my reserve overseas and I offer £56K as this is what my main overseas player (Parnell) cost.
                    I then bid for my second 20/20 player - different players each time depending on who is available.

The first message is MJ (again) rejecting the offer .... Then the next message is advising that I now have my two 20/20 players ..... Even though I have not had any confirmation from the player that he has signed.

That isn't the real problem .... The real issue is that 2 columns are now selected at the same time once the next round loads - say youth and offers .... And the game has crashed.
                    Thanks for the feedback, taking a look now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                      We're looking in to the issue with points allocation in Indian FC when 1st innings not being completed.

Thanks for the feedback, taking a look now.
                      Thanks mate

Comment

I've repeated this using Durham and have got it to freeze after getting the same T20 message even though you don't get the confirmation from that second T20 player, I've left it for a minutes, gone back to it and it has "unfrozen". Did the same happen for you?

Comment

Would like to play the flaming game but can't as freezes with highlights on no fun without it on

Comment

I've repeated this using Durham and have got it to freeze after getting the same T20 message even though you don't get the confirmation from that second T20 player, I've left it for a minutes, gone back to it and it has "unfrozen". Did the same happen for you?
                            I left it for a few minutes then gave up
                            Patience was never one of my strengths

Comment

Originally posted by dave1970 View Post
                              Would like to play the flaming game but can't as freezes with highlights on no fun without it on
                              Hi Dave,

This is an issue we're still investigating. Unfortunately with hardware as old as yours it's not as easy to diagnose, as it's pretty much impossible for our developers to get a hold of that hardware, which means they're having to try and fix it blind. We have some optimisations to the new 3D engine in progress now and some more down the line. We haven't forgotten your issue, it's just not straightforward and we will get in touch with you when we can do more for you. We're pushing this as hard as we can.

Sureshot

Comment

Hi Dave,

This is an issue we're still investigating. Unfortunately with hardware as old as yours it's not as easy to diagnose, as it's pretty much impossible for our developers to get a hold of that hardware, which means they're having to try and fix it blind. We have some optimisations to the new 3D engine in progress now and some more down the line. We haven't forgotten your issue, it's just not straightforward and we will get in touch with you when we can do more for you. We're pushing this as hard as we can.

Sureshot
                                Hey Sureshot, please check your private messages....btw even though I did send a message to you it isn't in my sent folder o_0

Comment

Working...
                                X