X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sargey View Post
    Similar to the above.
    Bowlers getting faster as they move out of their teens and into the mid-twenties, and slowing down as they move towards retirement.
    I though this after I posted too, struck me as odd that Dale Styen was still in my SA side at 39 and was still comfortably my fastest bowler.

Would also like better AI in the county game around which players counties release, too often counties that are doing well lose or release top players. The contract section is much improved from before when you could snap up a gun side in 2-3 seasons, but there's still room for improvement.

Comment

• Please make single player career mode like in don brademan you should play only as a player in a team and by perfoming you can earn captaincy and can play for your international side we are just getting fed up of playing the same thing this little addition will make this game a complete cricket simulation for 2015 and further pleaseeeee...

Comment

• A measurement of how fast the bowler has bowled the ball in-game, for more immersion. This would relate to the aggressive/defensive coaching options, possibly.
        The 2014 in-game graphics are very good (on mobile), but I would like to see a few extra animations, such as sling bowling, different spin techniques, batting stances, etc. If this is possible to develop, of course.
        Shirt numbers. Included in-game if the engine allows, or just in the personal section of the profile, and it should be editable.
        Another in-game idea, hats for the fielders. Again, if the engine allows.
        The reverse-sweep and ramp shot in-game.
        A management/immersion idea: An AI World XI selected at the end of the year for the international scene, and for the domestic competitions, based on performance.
        Random events in long-term careers, such as rule changes, playing trends etc.
        Control of associate nations, and more of them. Similar, if the become better teams, they play more difficult opponents. Same if a nation goes bad.
        'A' sides that would work like proper international matches, except maybe a system that prevents players that have recently played international matches from being selected.
        An under 19's, or under 23's international competition. Either controllable or not, separate from the national teams.
        Named grounds, with specific attributes attached to them. Like boundary size.
        'Novelty' custom tournaments. ie start a domestic comp with no players in any of the sides, and it works like a draft with rounds. The top ranked players in round one and you can only pick two in that round, the next level of ranked players, and so on and so on.
        Create you own club: Pick their colours, kit, etc. Make your own list of players, or have regens, and put them into a comp with an X number of regen teams. There would be a 'B' grade with this. Players can move away from the team, and new players come in (regen for other teams, hand selected for yours). More of a 'local comp' simulator than anything else. But there would have to be some way of making sure the thing is balanced.
        Last edited by Sargey; 11-30-2014, 07:03 AM.
        Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

• Players in domestic circuit who rarely get picked from for their respective sides from, say, ages of 26+ should retire, or be very likely to retire. This happens often irl, when players aren't making good enough living after a certain age where they hardly get picked or are just always in and out of the side.

Similarly in international cricket, if a player is like 35+ and a veteran international cricketer, the likelihood of him retiring if his performances tail of a lot or if dropped should increase.

On a different point, we (as coaches or whatever we are considered in game) should have the ability to suggest to an ageing player not to consider retirement. This would only work if we were notified in the first place that a player is considering retirement. I recall Murali being persuaded into not retiring despite really wanting to and now Sanga has been advised to carry on longer than the World Cup, so it happens in real life.
          Last edited by Alrounder80; 12-11-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Speed radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
              Players in domestic circuit who rarely get picked from for their respective sides from, say, ages of 26+ should retire, or be very likely to retire. This happens often irl, when players aren't making good enough living after a certain age where they hardly get picked or are just always in and out of the side.

Similarly in international cricket, if a player is like 35+ and a veteran international cricketer, the likelihood of him retiring if his performances tail of a lot or if dropped should increase.

On a different point, we (as coaches or whatever we are considered in game) should have the ability to suggest to an ageing player not to consider retirement. This would only work if we were notified in the first place that a player is considering retirement. I recall Murali being persuaded into not retiring despite really wanting to and now Sanga has been advised to carry on longer than the World Cup, so it happens in real life.
              That would be good. :P

A "Legends" group of recently retired players that you can sign, domestically, to play T20 games for that season, but only for the year.
              As an international captain, to be able to select a playing aspect of your country to develop, like developing batsmen, pace bowlers, spinners etc. Also, to be able to 'groom' young players for international level.
              Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

• The big thing i want is to be able to control A sides.

Also, too many times my keeper gets injured whilst batting and i cant select a replacement keeper, the computer just selects someone to do the job.
                I had a plan playing for Australia that Steve Smith was going to be my 5th bowler as i hadnt taken a spinner into the game, yet Haddin got injured and Smith took the gloves, meaning i couldnt use him to bowl.
                this becomes highly frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Great game, enjoying this year's version thoroughly. I would love to see the following in the next release:

1. South African domestic competitions
                  2. Similar to the list of retired players, a list of all players who have played for you during their career. This way you can see how they did after leaving your team.
                  3. For each player, a list showing for which county/state/province the player played for each year.
                  4. Bring back the ability to see the batsmens strength (example strong backfoot) in game, instead of having to check their "personal" section.
                  Last edited by Jonty129; 12-21-2014, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• A lot of people have said this already but it would be great if you could be fired or change clubs. Also it would be great if their were more FC comps, e.g South Africa, New Zealand, West Indies.

Comment

• I think what would be a great touch is if for the Classic Series you could pick the retro cricket outfits. If i play a Fantasy Cricket league online they have that option. I would like it for future installments.
                      Also what would be fun would be a Kerry Packer "God Mode" where you create your own tournament and every player has a dollar price, you have a budget and you create your own Cricket circus.

Comment

• Hi Chris,

I've been playing this game for over 15 years and there is only one thing that has REALLY bugged me and I honestly can't believe it's not been fixed.

There are no way near enough SIXES especially in T20's and OD games but also in FC and test matches (Just look at B. McCullum today in a test match he hit 11 sixes and in the previous one he played hit 10) This would never ever occur in ICC.

Players should have an attribute that dictates how good they are at hitting sixes just like in real life and this needs to be triggered in matches when their aggression is raised. The current rate sixes are hit is something that might reflect cricket 100 years ago but in the modern day and age it makes this game highly unrealistic.

Has this been discussed can this change please be made? I don't want to sound ungrateful as I really appreciate the hard work that has gone into the game development but I can't see myself buying the next release until this has been addressed.

Rohin
                        Last edited by roh; 12-26-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by roh View Post
                          Hi Chris,

I've been playing this game for over 15 years and there is only one thing that has REALLY bugged me and I honestly can't believe it's not been fixed.

There are no way near enough SIXES especially in T20's and OD games but also in FC and test matches (Just look at B. McCullum today in a test match he hit 11 sixes and in the previous one he played hit 10) This would never ever occur in ICC.

Players should have an attribute that dictates how good they are at hitting sixes just like in real life and this needs to be triggered in matches when their aggression is raised. The current rate sixes are hit is something that might reflect cricket 100 years ago but in the modern day and age it makes this game highly unrealistic.

Has this been discussed can this change please be made? I don't want to sound ungrateful as I really appreciate the hard work that has gone into the game development but I can't see myself buying the next release until this has been addressed.

Rohin
                          1. Sixes are just fine.

2. McCullum hit 11 sixes but how about the other 44 players currently playing a test match right now?

3. This is why I hate T20

Comment

• Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
                            1. Sixes are just fine.

2. McCullum hit 11 sixes but how about the other 44 players currently playing a test match right now?

3. This is why I hate T20
                            How can you say it's fine though when it's not realistic at the current rate? Not even close. I'm sorry but to me the realism is probably the most important thing.

I don't want to see sixes galore and think 11 in a test innings should probably only happen once every 10 years of game time for example

Beside the point but I dislike T20's as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by roh View Post
                              How can you say it's fine though when it's not realistic at the current rate? Not even close. I'm sorry but to me the realism is probably the most important thing.

I don't want to see sixes galore and think 11 in a test innings should probably only happen once every 10 years of game time for example

Beside the point but I dislike T20's as well..
                              Sixes seem fine to me, I get about 6-7 in a T20 game which is realistic, they could be bumped up more near the end of an innings but it isnt the biggest problem right now.

Comment

• I would like to see in the player records section, a list in order of when players made thier debuts in a selected format. So basically give each player a test cap number. It would add another sense of realism to the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X