Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was just using my save as England FC coach we played a warm up game for a tour and was thinking that it would be a great addition to the game if we could retire batsmen out even just in these warm up games

Comment

You should be able to set your own pitch for home Test matches. As it is, you end up picking a 12 man squad without knowing what the pitch might do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesy View Post
        You should be able to set your own pitch for home Test matches. As it is, you end up picking a 12 man squad without knowing what the pitch might do.
        this has been on feature requests for over a decade

Comment

I'd like to see some variety with catches in the deep. I don't think I've ever seen a catch taken in the deep where the fielder hasn't been stood still, facing towards the boundary and taking the ball high above his head. Could we have some fielders taking catches at chest height, facing towards the pitch and where they actually have to run to catch the ball? Diving catches wouldn't go amiss either!

Comment

1. An option in custom match series where you can pick any county side to play each other or against an Aussie side. Example, to be able to have Surrey v New South Wales.

2. An option to pick the computers side when you play a game. Too often I'm playing against a team which has the wrong line up. This always happens with Somerset where Trescothick bats in the middle order and when you play Ireland in a world cup you have batsman batting at 9 and 10 and bowlers batting in top order.

3. Have the option to terminate contracts right at the start of the season. You can do this with Aus Big Bash teams yet you cant with English Counties.

4. To get rid of the rule in county cricket that your reserve overseas cant be more money and from the same nation. Also to have more than one reserve player. Example this year Hampshire had Kyle Abbott, Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Rimington and Imran Tahir.
            Last edited by Heisenberg; 10-08-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

a South African domestic comp would be awesome !!!

also notification for batsman milestones , such as best batting career or season as well as bowling .

Comment

When you select a left hand pace bowler to bowl, it should automatically bowl over the wicket (the right hand side of the crease).

Not many left armers in real life start bowling round the wicket immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Skershaw98 View Post
                  When you select a left hand pace bowler to bowl, it should automatically bowl over the wicket (the right hand side of the crease).

Not many left armers in real life start bowling round the wicket immediately.
                  I agree with this.

Comment

Hows about reducing fatigue levels of bowlers if they take a wicket thus enabling them to bowl for longer periods of time to take in to account the affect adrenalin may have when you take a wicket?

Also for batters, if they are well set at the end of the day then surely their confidence level the next day shouldnt start from zero? It would be good if there was a way for batters and bowlers to carry confidence over between days and also between matches?

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Two big ones as an international captain:

The ability to see domestic scorecards when managing an international team. Just seeing 'Player A' scored 123 in a 'first class game' is not good enough anymore. Who was he facing? Where was he batting?

The chance to select A squads, or performance squads. Even if these squads can't be managed, perhaps players could be able to be allocated something to work on over the winter. For example, picking Kerrigan for a performance squad, and working on 'technique'.

Other than that, there's not loads I'd add. As much as I love depth, I would hate it to become like Football Manager where you can spend hours micromanaging the minute of a Club.

Comment

A confirmation before deleting a saved game ..... I think you can all guess what I accidently did

Comment

Damn.

You checked your recycle bin? Not sure if it will go there but it might...

Comment

change the tosses. In real life you only get to call the tosses when you are playing away from home. In this game we always call the toss.

Comment

Originally posted by lonmar06 View Post
                              change the tosses. In real life you only get to call the tosses when you are playing away from home. In this game we always call the toss.
                              I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                                Damn.

You checked your recycle bin? Not sure if it will go there but it might...
                                Cool - I'll check when I have a chance

Comment

Working...
                                X