Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a biggie - For second team averages, can 'Current Comp' display the stats for the current season? It's just awkward that I have to switch from one to the other all the time when trying to pick a side in the county game!

Comment

Expand the number of players available to sign for English counties. For one, all Northern Irish, Scottish (and Dutch?) players should at least be available to buy as domestic players. If not all, at least the ones in the 1st XI on a regular basis for their respective international teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
        Not a biggie - For second team averages, can 'Current Comp' display the stats for the current season? It's just awkward that I have to switch from one to the other all the time when trying to pick a side in the county game!
        I think current year does that

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
          Expand the number of players available to sign for English counties. For one, all Northern Irish, Scottish (and Dutch?) players should at least be available to buy as domestic players. If not all, at least the ones in the 1st XI on a regular basis for their respective international teams.
          Yes and also maybe if maybe every once in a while, a university player appears in the transfer market the next season, I mean the really good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
            A confirmation before deleting a saved game ..... I think you can all guess what I accidently did
            What device are you playing on?

I've checked all my devices and we have a confirmation on every one.

Comment

PC - I was on autopilot so it's possible I missed it

Edit - yeah that lovely popup which specifically mentions the name of the save and ask if I'm sure must have slipped my memory

My bad
              Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 10-13-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zibbie View Post
                a South African domestic comp would be awesome !!!

also notification for batsman milestones , such as best batting career or season as well as bowling .
                I really support this idea. The capability is already in the game as it notifies you of partnership records. It would be great to get a notification for a batsmen hitting their new highest score.

(I acknowledge that it might be a bit hard for bowlers as someone's existing best figures may be 5/50 and they could be at 5/30 during an innings but end up conceding another bunch of runs to take them to 5/60 and therefore it wouldn't be a new best - but I really think it'd be a nice touch for batting).

Comment

Could DRS be included as i have had a couple of bad LBW's go against me.

Comment

Afghanistan just won the 50 over World Cup in 2015 on one of my saves!?

All this does is strengthen my need to be able to control an associate team on ICC

Comment

• Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                      Afghanistan just won the 50 over World Cup in 2015 on one of my saves!?

All this does is strengthen my need to be able to control an associate team on ICC
                      Same with me, Ireland win a lot as well. Would love to see associate controlling on the game!

Comment

• Not sure how many of these have been mentioned

Be able to train a player to open the batting in a format.
                        More catches taken in the deep in limited overs game
                        Ability to set a real death or glory setting for the batsman, nothing worse than needing 6 to win in the last ball than seeing your batsman play and miss while trying to guide it for a quick single.
                        CPU sides to have some sort of consistency, in my current tour of Oz they have made at least 6 changes after every one of the 5 tests!
                        Last edited by kulli; 11-18-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kulli View Post
                          Not sure how many of these have been mentioned

Be able to train a player to open the batting in a format.
                          More catches taken in the deep in limited overs game
                          Ability to set a real death or glory setting for the batsman, nothing worse than needing 6 to win in the last ball than seeing your batsman play and miss while trying to guide it for a quick single.
                          CPU sides to have some sort of consistency, in my current tour of Oz they have made at least 6 changes after every one of the 5 tests!
                          Very good points. Players changing into openers happens a lot in real life, e.g. Cameron White, Justin Langer, Aaron Finch, Hashim Amla, Callum Macleod, Tom Smith (Lancs), Nick Compton, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Dwayne Smith, etc all turned into openers in all or at least one format. Happens with even more regularity the other way round (openers moving into the middle order).

Comment

• Similar to the above.
                            Bowlers getting faster as they move out of their teens and into the mid-twenties, and slowing down as they move towards retirement.

Also, an intimidation rating for batters and bowlers. For example, Chris Gayle would intimidate all but the most stalwart bowlers, and same for an aggressive fast bowler a la Mitchell Johnson towards batsmen.

Have a set number of state contracted players - 15 + Aus contracted + 3-5 rookies, maybe. - and a bigger list of grade cricketers that you can elevate to your contracted squad if a player is injured, on international duty etc. And more IRL players into this 2nd League. That way, if a person is not offered a contract, they are still part of a league, and any uncontracted players are able to move states, either via an offer from the states, or of their own free will.

Be able to see opposition captain and wicket keeper.

Tour matches, like the Prime Minister's XI or an Under 23 only team.

Make it easier to grow young players and quicker.
                            Last edited by Sargey; 11-25-2014, 11:34 PM.
                            Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

• Have AI select more based on performance. I've seen so many cases where some players are have inherently better 'ratings', which only the AI can truly see, get picked countless times despite failing. When these superior rated players fail one to many times and do get dropped and lesser rated players get picked and perform well, the AI disregard the performance and revert back to the regular player. There just needs to be a better balance between selection on one's inherent ability and performance.

Comment

• 1) I'd like to see batsmen and bowlers have variable "settledness" ratings. Eg. If a batsman loses his batting partner, he becomes a little less settled (how much might depend on his skill, the state of the game etc). If a bowler has a bad or good over he might become more unsettled / settled more quickly.

2) SA franchises (and other leagues)

3) National "A" sides so one can test out and blood in future international players.

Comment

Working...
                                X