X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
    Touch screen works amazingly well

Only thing that doesn't work (and I think this is simply because the selectable icon is too small) is the options to alter the view on the squad screens - career, current, last year etc .... Batting, bowling , form, etc
    cheers DVDDD that's great news

Comment

Please tell me I'm not the only one that wants the Australian domestic game overhauled. There needs to be a pool of delisted state cricketers that you can offer contracts to. Say Adam Zampa got dropped from the contracts list at South Australia, but I wanted to offer him a contract at Western Australia, then that should be able to happen. The way the Aus domestic is now, is nothing close to real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ausathon View Post
        Please tell me I'm not the only one that wants the Australian domestic game overhauled. There needs to be a pool of delisted state cricketers that you can offer contracts to. Say Adam Zampa got dropped from the contracts list at South Australia, but I wanted to offer him a contract at Western Australia, then that should be able to happen. The way the Aus domestic is now, is nothing close to real life.
        I haven't a clue how it is IRL but I know I've only ever got another decent player who was freed about 3-4 times.
        It's basically a case of which overseas player do you want really - pretty limited

Comment

I want my captain to be able to set my field. I want the captaincy to mean something. I want captain attributes, the better they are the better the fields they set, etc.

Wicket keeper attributes too.

Comment

Originally posted by File A View Post
            I want my captain to be able to set my field. I want the captaincy to mean something. I want captain attributes, the better they are the better the fields they set, etc.

Wicket keeper attributes too.
            So you pick the team that effectively that it as the captain will do the rest then?

Comment

So you pick the team that effectively that it as the captain will do the rest then?
              Some take take the title to seriously...

Comment

I don't think Cricket Captain will ever let your in-match captain pick the field. I just don't see the point in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                  I don't think Cricket Captain will ever let your in-match captain pick the field. I just don't see the point in that.
                  You could just log in every season to see how he'd got on

Comment

I'd like it if every new season the international squad isnt reset. Nothing worse then slowly building a squad and then you spend 30 minutes looking for the players at the start of the next season...

Comment

I would really like it if, for international teams, you can just do a "pick last squad" for Tests and ODIs. So frustrating having to go through your 18 for tests and adding/removing for the 15 ODIs and T20.

Comment

Originally posted by ICClover View Post
                        I would really like it if, for international teams, you can just do a "pick last squad" for Tests and ODIs. So frustrating having to go through your 18 for tests and adding/removing for the 15 ODIs and T20.
                        Yeah thats a good shout - good time-saver

Comment

It currently means nothing, it should mean something. I'm me, I'm not the captain. My name isn't in the squad list, I don't go to bat. This is a management sim, bear in mind.

Comment

It currently means nothing, it should mean something. I'm me, I'm not the captain. My name isn't in the squad list, I don't go to bat. This is a management sim, bear in mind.
                            But what would the game be if you are just the coach?
                            A read-only game for the most part no?

Cricket is the only game when the captain actually means anything as in all other sports its the coach/manager who runs things even during the game.

If I only had limited ability to effect any changes once a match started then I wouldn't really see the point of the game.
                            Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 09-05-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

But what would the game be if you are just the coach?
                              A read-only game for the most part no?

Cricket is the only game when the captain actually means anything as in all other sports its the coach/manager who runs things even during the game.

If I only had limited ability to effect any changes once a match started then I wouldn't really see the point of the game.
                              You've just provided the solution...

Comment

You've just provided the solution...
                                Sounds pointless to me but I guess it's a forum so I respect your opinion mate

Comment

Working...
                                X