Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the iOS version at least, Victoria having their one-day kit would be nice.
    Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

• I would love an option to create your own world xi teams and set up series between them. Custom tournaments so you can change teams within world cup etc. All associates being playable and being able to be put into tournaments.

Comment

• It'd be great if the game tracked historical statistics. Even if it just tracks the top 10 batting performances (individual) for your club, or top 10 career first class runscorers for your club.

Once you've played through 20+ seasons, it's nice to reflect on whether the current squad you've got is comparable with some of the stars of your earlier teams. This would be a great (and easy) way to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sasnoz View Post
          Make RF/LF bowlers a rarity in the game and also very injury prone with stress fractures and constant niggles but when fully fit the bowl like demons especially on flat pitches.
          Scrap T20 matches and tournaments.
          Test nations should play a minimum of 8 tests per year.
          Player profiles should have the year the player retired recorded.
          More injury prone? Dale Steyn hardly ever breaks down.

Comment

• 1. SA domestic division
            2. Multiple divisions/countries being simulated correctly in the background (giving nice player statistics)
            3. ICC ranking system being applied to country rankings and player rankings (maybe include all-rounder ranking as well)
            4. Stop players being simulated as playing domestic cricket during a tour they have been selected for (even happens in world cups)
            5. Venue statistics
            6. International fixture generation being improved. Maybe give the player some element of input/control.

For the engine:
            1. As time goes by, ODI scores are still trending downwards. For my South African side I have 4 ODI bowlers with averages under 20 in 2019 and scoring 200 is tough for either side
            2. More info on the pitch you are playing on. Often in home games (for South Africa) on a Wanderers pitch where the icons say it is great for batting, a spinner will take 5 or 6 wickets for under a hundred runs on day 1. Likewise, on day 5 pitches where the icons are completely red there are still 350 plus run chases that are successful. This has been improved in recent editions, but I still experience it quite frequently.
            3. Similar to point 2. On pitches that appear to have nothing for the spinners, and assist the seamers, will see a strike fast bowler go for 60+ runs in an ODI, and the average spinner comes on and take 2/35.
            4. 20/20 scores are very low in international mode after a couple seasons (very similar to point 1)
            5. Very annoying in a run chase when the team has been going at 4 - 5 runs an over for 46 overs and can't get the last 12 runs in 4 overs with 5 or more wickets in hand. (commentary has players leaving the ball for the final two deliveries when 1 run is required for victory; 6 bars of aggression....)

Thanks for a great game. Will continue to support all future versions as I have in the past. I'd hate to know how much time of my life I have lost to this game!

Comment

• A full almanack, which is the only thing that "Cricket Coach" has over ICC. Also, the ability to send your players to the southern hemisphere to play in the winter

Comment

• I feel there needs to be more "very aggressive" bars for batting and some sort of setting for the last 10 overs of odi's. I bet you guys are seeing how in almost every odi match there are being 100+ runs scored. This needs to be integrated into ICC.

Comment

• Originally posted by rohit1 View Post
                  I feel there needs to be more "very aggressive" bars for batting and some sort of setting for the last 10 overs of odi's. I bet you guys are seeing how in almost every odi match there are being 100+ runs scored. This needs to be integrated into ICC.
                  To be honest, I find the full aggression bar in the game is pretty mental! I have scored 100 off the last 10 a few times when I have wickets in hand. If you have two settled batsmen after 40 overs and several wickets in hand it does happen.

Comment

• What I want is the ability to train the players in batting and bowling as I see fit. For instance: if it is an all rounder I want train his batting and bowling. Even go further like if I have a great batsmen to train him to be an all rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gordon007 View Post
                      What I want is the ability to train the players in batting and bowling as I see fit. For instance: if it is an all rounder I want train his batting and bowling. Even go further like if I have a great batsmen to train him to be an all rounder.
                      I think in the very first ICC you could give people multiple training sessions.

I would like there to be the option to put fringe international players on an annual training course, or something like that - actually introducing national "A" sides would be quite useful (could just be simmed automatically, with technique training given to the young players called up automatically.

Comment

• A feature where you can see who the opposing captain is.
                        Sargey, Captain of the Omnipresent Council, Commander of the Omniscient, and Grand Lord of Overbearing Titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sargey View Post
                          A feature where you can see who the opposing captain is.
                          Why? What would the point of this be?
                          ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post
                            Glad I'm not going mad then as I though exactly the same thing

Comment

• We need to have some Slow Left Arm Chinaman(SLC)bowlers(ie, Brad Hogg, Brad Hodge, Kuldeep Yadav, etc). It's minor, but it would be nice.
                              Last edited by GamerNintendo25; 03-27-2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post
                                For me, it would add more realism to the game. It seems like the easiest thing to include in the game so whether addition of this feature has any real affect on anything else doesn't matter in my eyes.

I'm sure having a captaincy feature at all has no real meaning/affect but why do you think it's still in the game?
                                Last edited by Alrounder80; 03-23-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X