• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:P

they don't hav any gud ones left mate! all are now with sri lanka

i m Indian by the way!!

Comment

We still have enough good spinners.Incase of Srilanka Murali will soon retire and cannot be sure if Mendis will be equally effective against other countries.

Comment

Mendis has showed that he can confuse guys who normally play spin very well. But he isn't unplayable. Sehwag showed that. Now either Sehwag sees something the rest of the world doesn't, or he's just figured Mendis out. Dravid was done in by a sweet delivery in that first test match. But remember...Mendis had his international debut against the West Indies (wished I could have gotten tickets to those ODIs...my friend did).

Back on topic, I've been looking at Jacques Rudolph in Derby very closely, as he's the season's top scorer and Ed Smith form my team is the second highest. I've been checking to see how far away Smith is. I noticed that Derby played a game, Rudolph retired hurt in the first innings for 40-odd.

Now I know when I'm playing, if someone retires hurt they usually get something fractured and it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to...I dunno how long to heal. Whether the guy is from my team or my opposition, he never comes back out to the middle or takes the field.

But Rudolph scored 8 in the second innings of that same match. I checked again, 40-odd in the first, 8 in the second. Clicked on his name. Out for 2 weeks - fracture.

It doesn't directly affect me, to be honest. But you can take this both ways. If a batsman gets an injury (like a fracture) during a match, he's unlikely to be out there again until he's healed. That's what happens in matches I control. So if you're looking at it that way, then it's unrealistic for him to come back in the second innings.

BUT...if you look at it another way, batsmen commonly return to the crease when they retire hurt, depending on how bad their team situation is. Chattergoon coming out with a severely sprained ankle in the last Test for the West Indies against Australia a couple months ago comes to mind for me. Looking at it this way, it's unrealistic for batsmen to stay out of games totally after being hit.

Comment

yeh u r absolutely Right.

Comment

Hello

LOOK AT THIS .. all my friends are here

i don't know when i'll find a bug to report. , but for the time being I am enjoying the game

Comment

I have a LS regen who is left handed, so that should be SLA not LS surely?

Comment

Sometimes bowlers bat with the opposite hand of what the ball.

Ashley Giles. Bats right-handed, bowls left handed. James Anderson bowls right handed, bats left-handed, likewise with Stuart Broad.

Difficult one to compare, because you use two hands to bat with and only one to bowl with.

Comment

But he uses his left hand when bowling (see in the animation).

Comment

He's a chinaman I've seen it before on the game its just that in game there is no such thing as a chinaman. So therefore it makes him a LS.

Comment

Yes. A left-arm legspinner and a chinaman bowler are the same thing.

What would be strange is if the ball turns the same way as a right arm legspinner, which would definitely be a bug.

Comment

I am playing him now, I'll have a look.

Comment

The leftarm legspinner I had spun it back into the pads of right handers so its not a bug.

Comment

This one is either bowling more googlies than stock balls, I need my eye tested, or is bugged.

I'll keep an eye on it though.

Comment

first reportable observation

whilst checking for salaries for good players, i found out the squad screen with pesonal selection on, shows a diff. salary for Adam Shantry whilst, checking for the same on his profile personal details, it shows a different salary. ???
                              Attached Files

Comment

I noticed this with a couple of my players. It was only wrong by £1k for one player, but was about £12k off for another! I'm not sure what impact this has on what figure you actually pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X