This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again

Excellent analysis. It looks like a little bit of adjustment is needed to the aggression levels, but we're pretty close. I've changed these quite a bit since the early versions. The game play balance seems fine now, which was my main concern, so a few tweaks to match real matches should make it perfect.

Comment

I haven't got a screenshot, as my trial has expired, but there is a noticeable glitch in LBW replays. Sometimes, the ball tracker seems to go straight down into the ground, then bounce back up to normal height after a second or so. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
          Seeing as I've never encountered this error, I'd offer that it may be an issue with your graphics card. Do you have all the latest drivers for it and the latest version of DirectX?

Comment

Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
            Seeing as I've never encountered this error, I'd offer that it may be an issue with your graphics card. Do you have all the latest drivers for it and the latest version of DirectX?
            Pretty sure I do, but I'll check anyway.

Comment

Daniel Vetori

Just played internationals only option as England. Played 3 tests against New Zealand. Despite playing all 3 tests, Vetori only bowled one over in the entire series. Is this a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by RTB View Post
                Just played internationals only option as England. Played 3 tests against New Zealand. Despite playing all 3 tests, Vetori only bowled one over in the entire series. Is this a bug?
                This is an interesting one. In some peoples games Vettori doesnt bowl at all but in others Vettori bows the correct amount of overs and does well.

In my game Vettori was great in 2008 before inexplicably being dropped in 2009. He played just 3 ODIs in 2010 and wasnt in the NZ World Cup squad 2011 ( hes not retired and has been doing well in domestic cricket and in the occasional ODIs he has played). As of April 2011 NZs first choice attack appears to be Gillespie, Southee, Franklin, Oram, Hiini (none of which are spinners). Ryder also seems to bowl a lot.

Comment

How about offline tournaments b/w your saved teams (along with the saved player statistics just like online statistics being saved) it will be good if you match up 2008 Yorkshire with 2080 Yorkshire.

Comment

One more thing plz plz plz include the U19 Worldcup.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelsey View Post
                      This is an interesting one. In some peoples games Vettori doesnt bowl at all but in others Vettori bows the correct amount of overs and does well.

In my game Vettori was great in 2008 before inexplicably being dropped in 2009. He played just 3 ODIs in 2010 and wasnt in the NZ World Cup squad 2011 ( hes not retired and has been doing well in domestic cricket and in the occasional ODIs he has played). As of April 2011 NZs first choice attack appears to be Gillespie, Southee, Franklin, Oram, Hiini (none of which are spinners). Ryder also seems to bowl a lot.
                      Maybe it has something to do with the ai only using 5 bowlers. New Zealand had 6 (O'Brien, Gillespie, Ryder, Oram, Southee & Vettori). For some reason Vetttori is ignored. I have also noticed that in ODI the ai only uses 5 bowlers. Isn't this unrealistic as well. I bet you will have difficulty finding a recent ODI were 5 bowlers bowled 10 overs each.

Comment

only 2 to 3 bowlers bowl their full quota of overs.

Comment

unrecognised file format

Everytime i try load, i cannot ecause it says unrecognised file format, wht can i do. I spent ages on my game

Comment

Everytime I look like bowling a team out for a low score they seem to put on about 200 for the last 2 wickets. I had bowler friendly conditions on a day 4 pitch and had the other team 106/8 yet the last 2 wickets put on 150...This is happening regularly and i have tried all kinds of different tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by jcosgrove View Post
                              Everytime I look like bowling a team out for a low score they seem to put on about 200 for the last 2 wickets. I had bowler friendly conditions on a day 4 pitch and had the other team 106/8 yet the last 2 wickets put on 150...This is happening regularly and i have tried all kinds of different tactics.
                              In tests (and FC?), scoring big totals seems a bit overdone whereas taking wickets seems too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by jcosgrove View Post
                                150! Thats massive. I have found it quite tough getting 20 wickets (sometimes to tough) but I have never had the last 2 wickets put on that many never mind reguarly! whoose your bowlers Broad and pattison!?

Comment

Working...
                                X