Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was the only centurion. I don't know how the MOTM system works, I presume it would work on some kind of hidden points system. Centuries would be more weighted than 50s.

Opposition batsman skied the ball. He was caught, but over the boundary, umpire signalled six, but he was given out.

Comment

Edges look like they're going to the boundary but suddenly change direction (almost at a right angle!) to end up at a fielder's feet.

A ball was once picked up what looked like at least a yard over the boundary but the game interpreted it as only the two the batsmen ran.

But I'm not really in this game for the graphics so those are minor issues for me. I do love the diving animations, though. Had a catch taken at leg slip that looked absolutely amazing!

Comment

boundary behind the stumps

If the ball goes toward third man or fine leg boundaries the ball appears to be heading for 4 then will change direction & the batsmen will run 1 or 2... any ideas?

Comment

field settings

every time i try to save a custom field setting it crashes the game. Is this a known problem?

Comment

Rain Interuptions

It seems to tell you about a rain interuption that will happen in the next session. For example you can get to the end of the morning session, it will then tell you that 1hr 50m have been lost. Then it will show you the scorecard to indicate lunch. Then when you start the afternoon session you realise this is where the time is lost.

Comment

Bowling speeds

RFM should be faster than RMF as it is in real life.

Comment

I agree with the rain. If a break happens in the middle of the interruption, shouldn't the time of the interval factor into things too?

Comment

Originally posted by The Phantom Ram View Post
                  RFM should be faster than RMF as it is in real life.
                  RMF has been faster than RFM throughout the ICC series.

Originally posted by The Phantom Ram View Post
                  It seems to tell you about a rain interuption that will happen in the next session. For example you can get to the end of the morning session, it will then tell you that 1hr 50m have been lost. Then it will show you the scorecard to indicate lunch. Then when you start the afternoon session you realise this is where the time is lost.
                  But when you start the afternoon session, what is the time? Is it 3:00PM? (the break for lunch at 1:10PM iirc)

Originally posted by qpeedore View Post
                  I agree with the rain. If a break happens in the middle of the interruption, shouldn't the time of the interval factor into things too?
                  Use an example of a Test match.

If a rain delay happens say at 1:15, it lasts for 2 hrs. You get back on at 3:15. You've only last 1hr 35 minutes. Because it's playing time lost, not overall length of time which can include tea or lunch intervals.

Comment

Originally posted by qpeedore View Post
                    Edges look like they're going to the boundary but suddenly change direction (almost at a right angle!) to end up at a fielder's feet.
                    Big edges have sometimes had the appearance of doing that for me, but I think you'll find (as I have) that it is because the shadow is misleading you. If the sun is right behind the ball as it descends, then obviously the shadow will seem to stop. If it is in a similar plane to the descent (making the estimation that the descent is straight rather than a straightish bit of a parrabola) but to one side the shadow will move towards the boundary on the ascent, and then turn sharply in descent. That is probably what you are seeing.

Comment

The ball is rolling around on the ground at the time.

Comment

Ah, are you refering to edges to the slips?

Comment

Edges past the slips, yes...where a slip fielder would be, for example.

Comment

I can log-in initially ok but as I move around the forum, try to create messages etc I am constantly losing my log-in - I am constantly having to log-in again and occassionally the system just seems to give up ! Could someone check my set-up please. Thanks

Comment

Same batsman both ends

I have twice experienced having the same batman at both ends but am hopeless at uploading a screenshot - has anyone else come across this wee glitch ?

It seems to occur when a player retires hurt
                              Last edited by Packer Al; 08-22-2008, 05:57 AM. Reason: Further thought

Comment

Indian Spinners

Toured India with England. They didn't use one spinner in the test series , why?

Comment

Working...
                                X