Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separate kits for OD and T20 might be possible for next year with our new kit system, it's something we'll have to discuss.

We've released an update today to 15.07, this fixes the invisible players issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Separate kits for OD and T20 might be possible for next year with our new kit system, it's something we'll have to discuss.

We've released an update today to 15.07, this fixes the invisible players issue.
      Thanks mate - not a huge thing but adds to the realism
      Happy to wait until next year
      Both their kits will be green by then

Comment

• It isn't really a bug, but I wonder whether bowling form needs a little tweak? I find that it is very easy for a batsman to attain 4-5 stars of batting form after a few decent knocks. I find that bowlers who are bowling reasonably often still only have 1-2 stars of form. What do you reckon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
          It isn't really a bug, but I wonder whether bowling form needs a little tweak? I find that it is very easy for a batsman to attain 4-5 stars of batting form after a few decent knocks. I find that bowlers who are bowling reasonably often still only have 1-2 stars of form. What do you reckon?
          Good point.

Comment

• Whilst bowling in the 2nd innings of a FC match, one of my bowlers injured an opposition batsman. The delivery was signalled a no-ball however, and the batsmen continued his innings. It was as if the no-ball negated the injury.

Comment

• Whilst playing as South Australia and Surrey, I've had several players retire and their profiles and statistics have not been retained on the player records page.

Although, this could be deliberate and due to some qualification requirement that I don't know about. I think all of the players that have disappeared, have not played any international cricket. Is anyone able to clarify this?

Comment

• hii,

i really thankful to developer of the game to make this wonderful game .Thanks you are also giving my favourite Indian Domestic Competition.
                I have a few issues like why you remove bowling settled meter (i think it is visible in CC 2013) .Also sometimes in helpful conditions AI teams didnot emply right bowlers like in spin helpful pitch spinners didnot bowl much overs to get impact on game and AI team continiously deploy seam bowler in unhelpful condition.Otherwise this game is best

Comment

• Hey there.

Huge bug in internet play. In fact, can not play whatsoever. My save I'm actually playing was registered and I accessed the chat room correctly the first time, but then I could not re-enter. Keeps saying my save file is missing, even though I can load it in single player no worries.

I made another save as the only reason my friend and I purchased this game was to play each other, so simmed a game up until I could play it. Now it does nothing at all. Says 'registering team name', then nothing happens. No team to play with, and if I try register the save again, the process repeats.

So in short, absolutely no way me or my friend can play a online game.

Edit: All the freezing and crashing issues are now resolved, and my original team is showing up as a registered team ready to go, but it still says that the save file is missing and I can not continue.
                  Last edited by XenoExclusive; 11-25-2015, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Hi, when playing as the England test team - if England get a big first innings score (600 plus), the game freezes when the new ball is taken during the opponent's first innings. It seems to happen every time. Can you fix this?

Comment

• Android version automatically did an update a couple of days ago and now my teams in all games (previously saved, plus new ones, always Aus comp) get bowled out for scores between 10 and 40, making it pointless to play the game.

Since I'm reporting stuff, sometimes on the Android version when changing bowlers it selects the player immediately above the one you have actually selected, meaning sometimes the wicket keeper gets a bowl, or sometimes a player ends up bowling from both ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by XenoExclusive View Post
                        Hey there.

Huge bug in internet play. In fact, can not play whatsoever. My save I'm actually playing was registered and I accessed the chat room correctly the first time, but then I could not re-enter. Keeps saying my save file is missing, even though I can load it in single player no worries.

I made another save as the only reason my friend and I purchased this game was to play each other, so simmed a game up until I could play it. Now it does nothing at all. Says 'registering team name', then nothing happens. No team to play with, and if I try register the save again, the process repeats.

So in short, absolutely no way me or my friend can play a online game.

Edit: All the freezing and crashing issues are now resolved, and my original team is showing up as a registered team ready to go, but it still says that the save file is missing and I can not continue.
                        This sounds rather bizarre, does the issue resolve if you load the game in single player, carry on a bit, save and then try it?

What platform are you playing on?

Originally posted by PMM View Post
                        Hi, when playing as the England test team - if England get a big first innings score (600 plus), the game freezes when the new ball is taken during the opponent's first innings. It seems to happen every time. Can you fix this?
                        Odd, what platform are you playing on?

Is this the second new ball? (160 overs)

Originally posted by lurch36 View Post
                        Android version automatically did an update a couple of days ago and now my teams in all games (previously saved, plus new ones, always Aus comp) get bowled out for scores between 10 and 40, making it pointless to play the game.

Since I'm reporting stuff, sometimes on the Android version when changing bowlers it selects the player immediately above the one you have actually selected, meaning sometimes the wicket keeper gets a bowl, or sometimes a player ends up bowling from both ends.
                        The issue with the low scores was fixed last week (the morning after Android release).

Bowler repeatedly bowling issue is being looked at.
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 12-01-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Hey there Sureshot, thanks for the reply.

No, I have played on a season or so and retried periodically to no avail. I am playing on PC.

I think it was something to do with it being buggy during initial registration. Is there any way you could simply delete my registration and let me try it again, or is it not as simple as that?
                          Last edited by XenoExclusive; 12-03-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply, I've asked for further assistance from the team.

Comment

• On a different note, is it a bug that I no longer have the option to declare in between sessions? Or a decided omission?

The only way to get close is to remember to bowl the last over before the end of a session ball by ball, then declare with a ball remaining. But sometimes I just forget, then have to lose 10 minutes play off the next session. Can make all the different and be very frustrating!

EDIT: Also I've just realised achievements aren't working correctly. Doesn't bother me at all because I don't care about that sort of thing, but it's saying on my steam account that I have both a historical record for bowling and a partnership, which isn't the case. I recently broke a user-record that came up with me beating it twice in the same innings at the same time :\ The same thing happened in a partnership, so I imagine it's somehow involved with that.
                              Last edited by XenoExclusive; 12-04-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• You get the option to declare on the interval message at the end of the session. It looks like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Interval message.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	53524

I'm wondering if your game has corrupted as you seem to be hitting many weird issues. I know there's an issue with partnership recording, but that doesn't right.

Open Steam, find the game in your library, right click on it and select Properties. Go to Local Files, click on Verify Integrity of Game Cache and this will check your installed version against the latest released code for any discrepancies and will then download any missing files.

Comment

Working...
                                X