Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sureshot are you sure this edited team checker is working? This guy just totally smashed me twice with a team full of real India players H Pandya and S Kumar were unplayable then Kohli and co smashed my good regen bowlers for 12 an over twice. The save is in 2026 and Kohli isn’t that good then. I’ll be amazed if they are not edited.

Attached Files

Comment

Also got a second team in the top 5 because he plays himself all the time table has become a mockery
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
        Also got a second team in the top 5 because he plays himself all the time table has become a mockery
        Mockery is not the Word. Disgusting. I'm not playing Brar ever again until he deleted that team of his

Comment

Friends I want to confess that Weakest_Team was my team. I played almost all the matches of that team against a friend of mine who came to live with me for some days and was new to the CC. I played few game with some other weaker opponents I knew. I had no rights to be on table toppers list so I have deleted the team. My other 3 teams are Challenge Accepted, Challenge Accepted Reloaded and Fair Play.
          There are so many editors or cheaters whatever you may call them, are spoiling the fun of online game these days.So I realize better not to be one of them.
          Another point I want to raise that playing with a team which is too far ahead in time(Like Savio’s s-o-c-a which is in next century) also gave unfair advantages against playing a reasonably current team. I am of the view that a team more then 4-5 year advance should not be allowed in online game.

Comment

ICC_Fan want to applaud your honesty here (can’t find an emoji for this)

just to note we’ve played a lot with your other teams and you are one of the best players out there and hardest to beat at t20. The only reason you are not top 10 is because you don’t play domestic OD or 4 day. Without getting the bonus points for playing at least 8 games in each format breaking into the top 10 is very unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by ICC_Fan View Post
              Friends I want to confess that Weakest_Team was my team. I played almost all the matches of that team against a friend of mine who came to live with me for some days and was new to the CC. I played few game with some other weaker opponents I knew. I had no rights to be on table toppers list so I have deleted the team. My other 3 teams are Challenge Accepted, Challenge Accepted Reloaded and Fair Play.
              There are so many editors or cheaters whatever you may call them, are spoiling the fun of online game these days.So I realize better not to be one of them.
              Another point I want to raise that playing with a team which is too far ahead in time(Like Savio’s s-o-c-a which is in next century) also gave unfair advantages against playing a reasonably current team. I am of the view that a team more then 4-5 year advance should not be allowed in online game.
              Confession accepted: <i.e as a member of this cricket community> - atleast I've earned my rightful place back on the table, though I deserve the no 3 spot after Galvatron and Jamesy (Brar's team there is another play-against-himself team).
              As for using my example of playing in the next cetury - I do not see what the problem is, if the game is made that way, then I am going per the rules. I haven't cheated anyone (which my win-loss ratio will show)

Also, now I understand you are the same guy 'Challenge accepted and reloaded' who won't play me - since you have stated your reason, good to know. No force, if you don't want to play me. Some users choose not to play me and that's perfectly fine. No worries, as long we all enjoy the game here.

Barring the couple of cheaters/hackers still lurking around - calling out to Brar (cheater) and ofcourse the other very well known hacker - need not mention his name, this game still has genuine guys around - YOU being one of them. You are quite the player and I've had good games against you, you can be a tough opponent.

Comment

Thanks for deleting the team. Honest of you to say so.

I don't think playing with regens is an advantage. I certainly think in T20 the existing players can blast it better than regens.

I don't think the new Brar is the same as the old Brar, that guys genuine player and a nice bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

I don't think playing with regens is an advantage. I certainly think in T20 the existing players can blast it better than regens.

I don't think the new Brar is the same as the old Brar, that guys genuine player and a nice bloke.
                  Brar, he mentioned it to me - that it was him. In his own words "I'm playing against my cousin who is a noob". So in that case we're supposed to believe he's playing against his cousin who loves to lose ALL THE TIME - bascially a 100% loss record. Hard to believe.
                  That said, the Brar guy is genuine. I will chat him up next time and see what he has to say now.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

galvatron you might be interested in the text below:someone using your name

Click image for larger version

Name:	galv.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	75030

Comment

• Could this be the same guy? Needless to say that's not my account Savio... If that time was UK time on there, I wasn't even in the house...

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                        Could this be the same guy? Needless to say that's not my account Savio... If that time was UK time on there, I wasn't even in the house...
                        Of course, I know that - but just imagione the lengths people are going to to get back at James, Me and You. This has all become a joke

Comment

• CC2020 has become an episode of catfish

Comment

• ddddd disconnected my game when i was winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by indranagar_ka_gunda View Post
                              ddddd disconnected my game when i was winning.
                              Check his record he disconnects more games than he finishes, just avoid playing him

Comment

• Striker's XI - very edited... All of his players are existing players but they're edited. He denies it.

Comment

Working...
                                X