This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

1. I found it online by googling. After playing so many cheaters I got sick and wanted to find out who was cheating... I feel it is acceptable to point out the teams that are cheating on the game. I.e. You. You edited the potential of your players, which can't be changed... Where did you get the editor from?

2. I can see the values of players on the game. It isn't really that enlightening for teams that aren't edited. As for instances it just confirms that Kohli is the best batsman in the India team or that Bumrah is the best bowler for India. I haven't learned anything about my own players I didn't already know i.e. who is the best batsman/bowler. The editor has been most useful for learning who has edited their players.

Here's a screenshot of my best player on my online save. You can see his batting potential is not the highest available which is over 1800.
    This is how you are rank 2 and you want to remain there by discredting the players from the game not by beating them.

Comment

• Originally posted by striker View Post
      1. Had it been about you I would have mentioned it, I cleared you already from this but you are backing this guy up who is ruining the entire community with his stupid statements where we already short of players.
      These threads started because people didn’t want the cheats and edited teams online. I feel the cheats and disconnecters are more likely to drive players away from the game more than the people standing up saying they want rid of the ability for players to cheat online. People want a fair game and an honest community

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

These threads started because people didn’t want the cheats and edited teams online. I feel the cheats and disconnecters are more likely to drive players away from the game more than the people standing up saying they want rid of the ability for players to cheat online. People want a fair game and an honest community
        No1 and No2 are a cheat then if they keep the same opinion. Doesnt matter if they are two different people if they keep the same mentality. One day only you and him will be left playing the game if the admins not stop you both.

Comment

No1 and No2 are a cheat then if they keep the same opinion. Doesnt matter if they are two different people if they keep the same mentality. One day only you and him will be left playing the game if the admins not stop you both.
          Ok so now your turning me and calling me a cheat when I didn’t even go in on you. Time for me to drop some knowledge then to anyone reading this...

myself and striker used to play a lot and I believed him to be a genuine player. Another user told me a few months ago he was cheating but I defended him and said no he’s a good guy and a genuine player, he’s just good at the game.

StrikersX1 then didn’t just beat me but thrashed me 4/5 games so I was suspicious as it was original India all rounders bowling like cricketing gods. I had a coding friend run a script on his team which you will see from the attached screenshot you have 4 amazing all rounders now these players are Jadeja, Pandya, Mulani and Nagakori who are no where near this good on the game and like Galvatron rightly says current ability can change but potential ability cannot. Also players never all have the exact same potential and current.

Sorry mate out of respect I never made this public, I had just stopped playing you but you forced my hand by turning on me so shot yourself in foot

ironically you keep playing a team called MCB online who is edited to all extents also so you’re both ruining each other’s win loss records which is amusingly
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok so now your turning me and calling me a cheat when I didn’t even go in on you. Time for me to drop some knowledge then to anyone reading this...

myself and striker used to play a lot and I believed him to be a genuine player. Another user told me a few months ago he was cheating but I defended him and said no he’s a good guy and a genuine player, he’s just good at the game.

StrikersX1 then didn’t just beat me but thrashed me 4/5 games so I was suspicious as it was original India all rounders bowling like cricketing gods. I had a coding friend run a script on his team which you will see from the attached screenshot you have 4 amazing all rounders now these players are Jadeja, Pandya, Mulani and Nagakori who are no where near this good on the game and like Galvatron rightly says current ability can change but potential ability cannot. Also players never all have the exact same potential and current.

Sorry mate out of respect I never made this public, I had just stopped playing you but you forced my hand by turning on me so shot yourself in foot

ironically you keep playing a team called MCB online who is edited to all extents also so you’re both ruining each other’s win loss records which is amusingly
            I haven't done anything new what you guys are doing but what you are doing here is definitely wrong of accusing others with these stupid points. Disconnections being abusive are other things but what this editing things and lame cheating accusations has started needs to stop!

Comment

I haven't done anything new what you guys are doing but what you are doing here is definitely wrong of accusing others with these stupid points. Disconnections being abusive are other things but what this editing things and lame cheating accusations has started needs to stop!
              But you are cheating so what’s your defence ? We are not we just played into the future offline to build good sides

Comment

StrikersX1 then didn’t just beat me but thrashed me 4/5 games so I was suspicious as it was original India all-rounders bowling like cricketing gods. I had a coding friend run a script on his team which you will see from the attached screenshot you have 4 amazing all-rounders now these players are Jadeja, Pandya, Mulani and Nagakori who are no where near this good on the game and like Galvatron rightly says current ability can change but potential ability cannot. Also players never all have the exact same potential and current.

ironically you keep playing a team called MCB online who is edited to all extents also so you’re both ruining each other’s win-loss records which is amusingly
                Good Lord! This just doesn't seem to end - does it?
                and MCB - that's the team at no 4 I think - just overtaken my team (9) and who no sits between me and Brar?

Cheaters everywhere!? I don't think this game will get genuine buyer's next version up.

Comment

• We haven't edited our teams...

Your stats in the game I played with you yesterday were way above what the screenshot from Jamesy has... I should've took a screenshot.

Comment

But you are cheating so what’s your defence ? We are not we just played into the future offline to build good sides
                    mate why dont you show your team's stats and bring it on public.. i dont keep a mentality like this to sniff on others

Comment

We haven't edited our teams...

Your stats in the game I played with you yesterday were way above what the screenshot from Jamesy has... I should've took a screenshot.
                      doesnt matter.. I have played enough with you both with official teams and given you both tough times..

Comment

doesnt matter.. I have played enough with you both with official teams and given you both tough times..
                        So you're now admitting to cheating? But that it doesn't matter?

Comment

So you're now admitting to cheating? But that it doesn't matter?
                          its you who is admitting to cheating not me. You are claiming to have a tool for cheating not me. I am a player and my job will be to play no matter how further you take the regens work them out as Mcgraths and Hadlees. I will still play you if I loose I loose if I win I win. This is the spirit I keep and not like you.

Comment

mate why dont you show your team's stats and bring it on public.. i dont keep a mentality like this to sniff on others
                            Sure I got nothing to hide anyone can check my team any time. Stop the classic defence tactics by diverting attention to other players and making accusations. Why don’t you just explain to us why you’ve chosen to blatantly cheat.

Comment

You have this is true so not sure why you’ve cheated us with your new team

Comment

its you who is admitting to cheating not me. You are claiming to have a tool for cheating not me. I am a player and my job will be to play no matter how further you take the regens work them out as Mcgraths and Hadlees. I will still play you if I loose I loose if I win I win. This is the spirit I keep and not like you.
                                I have an editor. I have not edited any of my players. I also posted the stats of my best batsman. It's not edited...

You've been called out and basically admitted you've edited your team. Just fess up.

Comment

Working...
                                X