This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Good Lord! This just doesn't seem to end - does it?
    and MCB - that's the team at no 4 I think - just overtaken my team (9) and who no sits between me and Brar?

Cheaters everywhere!? I don't think this game will get genuine buyer's next version up.
    good one! You are actually RIGHT.

Jamsey and Galvatron , good job guys well done! You have ruined the community just for the sake of your over ambitions for being on the top always. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!

Comment

• Originally posted by striker View Post

good one! You are actually RIGHT.

Jamsey and Galvatron , good job guys well done! You have ruined the community just for the sake of your over ambitions for being on the top always. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!
      I don't mind not being number one...

I mind edited teams playing without others knowing about it.

I don't get how you don't see that your editing of your team and then denying it is what's contributing to users distrusting others...

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

I don't get how you don't see that your editing of your team and then denying it is what's contributing to users distrusting others...
        And I dont see working out your 'Mcgraths and Hadlees' is how not cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

You have this is true so not sure why you’ve cheated us with your new team
          Its Galvatron who has created this fuss.

Comment

• Sureshot can we call for a BAN on the edited team? - as Jamesy has provided proof of the same - IF FOUND GUILTY.
            Team Name: Striker or something like that (above)

As mentioned above: MCB along with strikersXI is an edited team and should be done away with?

We'd like some clarity on this.

Comment

Knowing that G McGrath and R Hadlee are two of the best bowlers on the game is hardly earth shattering.

I looked to see what the stats were on the game... as I said, using the editor to look at players' abilities has not really shown me anything unexpected.

Other than seeing that more teams are edited than I realised...

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                Sureshot can we call for a BAN on the edited team? - as Jamesy has provided proof of the same - IF FOUND GUILTY.
                Team Name: Striker or something like that (above)

As mentioned above: MCB along with strikersXI is an edited team and should be done away with?

We'd like some clarity on this.
                Sureshot Please look at this comment and also scan him. And if Childish Things is banning anyone and not taking action against this abuser which this guy does in the chat box of others, kindly ban us and send us the refunds. Thank You.

Comment

Knowing that G McGrath and R Hadlee are two of the best bowlers on the game is hardly earth shattering.

I looked to see what the stats were on the game... as I said, using the editor to look at players' abilities has not really shown me anything unexpected.

Other than seeing that more teams are edited than I realised...
                  I rest my case. Mood off is now. bye for now

Comment

• Everyone seems to be licking each other's feet here now. No room left for genuine guys.

Comment

I rest my case. Mood off is now. bye for now
                      You don't have a case.

You've been called out, with evidence, of editing your team but you're attempting to make out that you're the victim here...

Comment

You don't have a case.

You've been called out, with evidence, of editing your team but you're attempting to make out that you're the victim here...
                        Victims are those who you beat daily with your Mcgraths and Hadlees. And got your 7000 points with.

Comment

Victims are those who you beat daily with your Mcgraths and Hadlees. And got your 7000 points with.
                          McGrath and Hadlee don't play for my team, nor does anyone with bowling stats as good as they do...

Whereas you have four all rounders and a bowler who have stats as good as McGrath and Hadlee...

Comment

McGrath and Hadlee don't play for my team, nor does anyone with bowling stats as good as they do...

Whereas you have four all rounders and a bowler who have stats as good as McGrath and Hadlee...
                            Noone will believe you now.

Comment

Noone will believe you now.
                              I have nothing to hide about my players...

Here's the data on my best bowler.

Will you share the stats on your players?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Aren’t the real victims the ones you’ve cheated to beat with edited players? At least we can respect that galvatron has played 60 years offline to build a good team without taking shortcuts by editing players

weve agreed your old teams were competitive with us as you are a good player so I don’t get why you would suddenly revert to cheating. Your current team would be near a 100% win record if you didn’t always play with MCB who cheats just as bad

Comment

Working...
                                X