This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

I have nothing to hide about my players...

Here's the data on my best bowler.

Will you share the stats on your players?
    Stupid! Can a 32 year old player with 243 games can be at his best? A fast bowler.

Comment

• Originally posted by striker View Post

Stupid! Can a 32 year old player with 243 games can be at his best? A fast bowler.
      Quite easily... almost all players on the game peak around 30. As you seem to be implying that this player is edited. Why would I edit a player to be playing below his potential ratings?

Where are your stats? Show us if you've got nothing to hide...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Aren’t the real victims the ones you’ve cheated to beat with edited players? At least we can respect that galvatron has played 60 years offline to build a good team without taking shortcuts by editing players

weve agreed your old teams were competitive with us as you are a good player so I don’t get why you would suddenly revert to cheating. Your current team would be near a 100% win record if you didn’t always play with MCB who cheats just as bad
        I have enough proved my point. All you are exposed. Now you keep backing each other and let others lick your feets.

Comment

Sureshot Please look at this comment and also scan him. And if Childish Things is banning anyone and not taking action against this abuser which this guy does in the chat box of others, kindly ban us and send us the refunds. Thank You.
          There's a saying I guess in English-don't have the actual sentence, but the meaning of which is: only when one is guilty, does one come out targetting others.

Comment

says the guy who has Kholi scoring runs for fun aged 36

Comment

Quite easily... almost all players on the game peak around 30. As you seem to be implying that this player is edited. Why would I edit a player to be playing below his potential ratings?

Where are your stats? Show us if you've got nothing to hide...
              Its not the point. The point is I have played lot more fair than you guys.

Comment

says the guy who has Kholi scoring runs for fun aged 36
                lol exactly! please explain this to galvatron in his fast bowler's case..

Comment

Its not the point. The point is I have played lot more fair than you guys.
                  You really haven't...

As I've already said. At 32 Collyer is playing below his potential... he would've been a better bowler a few seasons before but he's still my BEST bowler on my online save.

Show us some of your players stats...

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

There's a saying I guess in English-don't have the actual sentence, but the meaning of which is: only when one is guilty, does one come out targetting others.
                    You know this I know this, now everyone knows this, who is doing what!

Comment

I have enough proved my point. All you are exposed. Now you keep backing each other and let others lick your feets.
                      You haven’t proved anything. We’ve outed you as a cheat but you haven’t been able to defend your team once. All you’ve done is thrown rubbish accusations and made no sense

Comment

You really haven't...

As I've already said. At 32 Collyer is playing below his potential... he would've been a better bowler a few seasons before but he's still my BEST bowler on my online save.

Show us some of your players stats...
                        I told you I just trained my players like that. And I know the game better than you. Simple!

Comment

You haven’t proved anything. We’ve outed you as a cheat but you haven’t been able to defend your team once. All you’ve done is thrown rubbish accusations and made no sense
                          This is what you think and your statements are rubbish.

Comment

I told you I just trained my players like that. And I know the game better than you. Simple!
                            You can train players to have better current ability but it’s impossible to change someone’s potential ability, so how did you do that without an editor?

Comment

You can train players to have better current ability but it’s impossible to change someone’s potential ability, so how did you do that without an editor?
                              Jamesy dont try be a smartpant which you are not! I have no reasons to answer you whatever has come out, has come out.. I have made my points now I dont find is necessary to answer you anyfurther. You all three guys are cheats and doing dirty politics here and it is unacceptable! Now lets admins look into this.

Comment

Jamesy dont try be a smartpant which you are not! I have no reasons to answer you whatever has come out, has come out.. I have made my points now I dont find is necessary to answer you anyfurther. You all three guys are cheats and doing dirty politics here and it is unacceptable! Now lets admins look into this.
                                So you have no evidence that your team is not edited?

Bring them online, I'll play you.

Comment

Working...
                                X