X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Hi guys,

Sorry I've been rather busy over the last few weeks with the various changes and fixes going on for the next update. I will do some investigating next week on these teams and these reports of abuse, which will be very disappointing if they turn out to be true.

Nigel
    Android rather got in the way of that week. I've been working on online issues today, more news soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Ok so a pretty sad one this. From what a lot of guys are saying online is he’s just playing the same teams over and over and the theory is using 2 devices and playing himself. The perfect record with low DC’s, the fact he won’t play any regular players and that he has accomplished this in about a week all back that up. I can rarely get a domestic 4 day or 1 day game online but he’s played 10 of each in a week to milk the bonus points.

whoever it is number 1 spot must mean a lot so hope it’s made you happy though god knows how you can get any sense of accomplishment from the way you did it.
      Do you know what teams he's playing?

I've looked a couple of times online, not seen him playing. I agree the numbers are suspicious, to put it mildly. If I know what teams he's played (ideally with a screenshot), I'll know if he is just playing against himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Do you know what teams he's playing?

I've looked a couple of times online, not seen him playing. I agree the numbers are suspicious, to put it mildly. If I know what teams he's played (ideally with a screenshot), I'll know if he is just playing against himself.
        Unfortunately it’s too late, the guy did it in the space of a week, playing about 10 a day. Retiring the teams he was losing with after about 10 defeats from what we can tell. He was rejecting everyone else’s challenges and kept playing the same teams who had 0 wins. Once he got top spot he stopped playing.

To maximise bonus points you have to play at least 8 games in each format and as many know it’s hard to get many online domestic 4 day and 1 days games, let alone in a week.

its Very sad and has made a bit of a mockery of the table but what can you do if someone is that desperate to be top

Comment

Fire In Bablyon reportedly 'errored' on the verge of him losing the game with MCB today, MCB is a decent guy so I don't doubt his account.. They have 9 wins and 0 losses and 2 errors. Has anyone played them?

Shane Worne has 3 errors and 4 DCS so possibly another to avoid...

Comment

Team called Pakistann, I got over 400 v him in and ODI. He disconnected not long after he started his innings. He has 3 DCs in only 9 ODI games and more in other formats. One to avoid. He has 15 discs in 35 games.
            Last edited by galvatron; 03-02-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
              Fire In Bablyon reportedly 'errored' on the verge of him losing the game with MCB today, MCB is a decent guy so I don't doubt his account.. They have 9 wins and 0 losses and 2 errors. Has anyone played them?

Shane Worne has 3 errors and 4 DCS so possibly another to avoid...
              Fire in Babylon is another face of jolly, in my opinion. He just doesn't give up. Follows the same modus operandi when it comes to keeping his record a 100%. 9 out of 9 he has won so far, doesn't play much and only plays weak teams. All points to just one character. However, I could also be wrong.

Comment

Is it me? Or is the 'error' happening more often now? A few times this week I've been in a strong winning position and then all of a sudden 'error'. We know that Jolly can create the error. Do you think other people have been told how to do it? Or have worked it out.

I was just defending 240 in a T20 and the other guy was 30-3... then all of a sudden 'error' and they log off. Third time that has happened this week, all different players.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                  Is it me? Or is the 'error' happening more often now? A few times this week I've been in a strong winning position and then all of a sudden 'error'. We know that Jolly can create the error. Do you think other people have been told how to do it? Or have worked it out.

I was just defending 240 in a T20 and the other guy was 30-3... then all of a sudden 'error' and they log off. Third time that has happened this week, all different players.
                  The errors i am suspicious of is when your opponent is struggling and there is a pause in his speed and then soon after an error. It’s like they’ve done something in the background to make the game error. I think if he was playing at a normal speed then it was probably genuine. Most errors seem to come in test or 4 day though I’ve got to say a lot less frequent now than when the game first came out

Comment

Another one for the list: KhanN. He played me earlier today and I beat him in a close game.

In the rematch I was 100-0 off 10 so still a long way to go and he disced.

He's played 13 games and has 4 discs and 2 errors. One to avoid people.

This is the 3rd player to disc on me in 3 days and I've had 3 errors at convenient moments too!

Comment

StewXi

1 game 2 discs. Just did one vs me.

Comment

Team_BD - the guy hasn't completed a game yet without a DC. I scored 200+ in a T20 and when he was 7 down he DC

Comment

How can some body have this kind of team in online game?

Comment

Originally posted by ICC_Fan View Post
                            How can some body have this kind of team in online game?
                            Either they renamed all the players just for the effect or they hacked the game and edited players out of retirement and changed their nationality. What was the name of your opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Either they renamed all the players just for the effect or they hacked the game and edited players out of retirement and changed their nationality. What was the name of your opponent?
                              N.S.W. I checked the record of players. This not the case of renaming.

Comment

I'm playing NSW now. All his players are edited and legends... Won 9/9 with a disc, so someone probably was gonna beat him.

Comment

Working...
                                X