This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Who is Delhi-India? Always online and hardly seems to play anyone, always ignores challenges.
    Seems a legit player when I’ve played him a few times. Got one of my records against them...
    Attached Files

Comment

Why is Jolly Rovers not banned? The guy is sitting on the chat insulting and swearing at other users - mostly Jamesy and I...He does a lot of it when we aren't logged on.

He should be banned.

Comment

Why is Jolly Rovers not banned? The guy is sitting on the chat insulting and swearing at other users - mostly Jamesy and I...He does a lot of it when we aren't logged on.

He should be banned.
        The only people abusing this game are you and James with your dozens of teams each. Each person is allowed only a maximum of 4 teams AFAIK. Right, Sureshot? You're always on the forum and online in the game, Galvatron but you seem to take issue with others who are online in the game but choose not to play against you. It's their game, they paid for it and it's their choice not to play against you for whatever reason. It's called free will. Deal with it.

You don't own the game. You paid 20 bucks like everyone else. At least you don't cheat. You just declare when you're about to lose, which while unsporting is not cheating. But James is the #1 online cheat. He cheats very subtly with his 2-3 main teams which I believe you're aware of, and blatantly with his other teams. He justifies it by ludicrously claiming that he only does it because he thinks someone else is doing it. Hipster irony much?

Comment

Originally posted by Bon_Vivant View Post

The only people abusing this game are you and James with your dozens of teams each. Each person is allowed only a maximum of 4 teams AFAIK. Right, Sureshot? You're always on the forum and online in the game, Galvatron but you seem to take issue with others who are online in the game but choose not to play against you. It's their game, they paid for it and it's their choice not to play against you for whatever reason. It's called free will. Deal with it.

You don't own the game. You paid 20 bucks like everyone else. At least you don't cheat. You just declare when you're about to lose, which while unsporting is not cheating. But James is the #1 online cheat. He cheats very subtly with his 2-3 main teams which I believe you're aware of, and blatantly with his other teams. He justifies it by ludicrously claiming that he only does it because he thinks someone else is doing it. Hipster irony much?

I have two teams. One of which I rarely use - hence why Galvatron has played so many games. Please name the dozens of teams that I have. Name the teams Essex has. He's retired several of his teams...

Who are your teams? You've just signed up to the forum.

Jolly Rovers was banned from the forum once already - he regularly abuses others online. Not just Jamesy and I, but others as well. And this isn't even discussing his hacking of the game... He should be banned.

I declared to finish the game early against someone who was going to win - I asked them about it before I did it and they were fine with it. There's nothing unsporting about allowing the opponent to win early. I regularly allow opponents to finish the game quickly if the contest is one sided. I see no issue with it, it's only a game. If someone is going to win, I'll happily let them win so we can play another game.

Comment

I have two teams. One of which I rarely use - hence why Galvatron has played so many games. Please name the dozens of teams that I have. Name the teams Essex has. He's retired several of his teams...

Who are your teams? You've just signed up to the forum.

Jolly Rovers was banned from the forum once already - he regularly abuses others online. Not just Jamesy and I, but others as well. And this isn't even discussing his hacking of the game... He should be banned.

I declared to finish the game early against someone who was going to win - I asked them about it before I did it and they were fine with it. There's nothing unsporting about allowing the opponent to win early. I regularly allow opponents to finish the game quickly if the contest is one sided. I see no issue with it, it's only a game. If someone is going to win, I'll happily let them win so we can play another game.
            Mate, you declared twice when you were about to lose. That's why I stopped playing you. The only hacker in this game is the guy who spends the most time both here and in lobby. That's James. If you want to PM me, I can share screenshots showing his true colours, how abusive he is and how he admitted to editing his teams after he was caught red-handed. He spends all his waking hours pathologically obsessing over this game, much like you. Again, you both need to stop acting like you own this game.

You called me a hateful person just for choosing not to play you despite my never speaking a word with you.

Be sporting. Play the game like everyone else for fun. It's just a pastime. Don't call out people for choosing not to play against you. It's their choice. Play someone else.

Comment

Mate, you declared twice when you were about to lose. That's why I stopped playing you. The only hacker in this game is the guy who spends the most time both here and in lobby. That's James. If you want to PM me, I can share screenshots showing his true colours, how abusive he is and how he admitted to editing his teams after he was caught red-handed. He spends all his waking hours pathologically obsessing over this game, much like you. Again, you both need to stop acting like you own this game.

You called me a hateful person just for choosing not to play you despite my never speaking a word with you.

Be sporting. Play the game like everyone else for fun. It's just a pastime. Don't call out people for choosing not to play against you. It's their choice. Play someone else.
              I declared twice, yes. There's no guarantee I'd have lost but after day 1, I couldn't be bothered and told the other player I'd declare twice if he was fine with it. He was... I see no problem in letting someone win the game with their agreement.

I don't know who you are. So I don't know how you can say you've stopped playing me.

Post your screenshots then...

Comment

Well this is obvious who is back Bon_Vivant is obviously Khabib_The_Eagle who got banned coming online to defend Leprechauns who apparently wasn’t him and abuse us. Now we have exactly the same pattern with you and coming on to defend Jolly_Rovers who you will probably deny being.... boring.

there are so many similarities between all these accounts yet you deny being any of them. As Jolly Rovers I’ve got screenshots of abuse you send online which is damn right disgusting.

by the way if you’re going to pretend to be different people stop telling everyone your love of MMA with both teams. And also as both teams you tell everyone how good you are at the game and try and coach players lol. Lots of days Jolly Rovers is online hardly playing and some of the days Jolly isn’t playing Leprechauns is online most the day not playing, never online at the same time but just a coincidence you will say I guess... again bore off mate.

you’ve never played my current or former Essex side with either side so to say I cheat is just cos you will do anything to ruin my reputation because I was the one who called you out and you hate that.

So you were a fully edited team as Leprechauns but now as Jolly you’re not an edited team but can see players values while you play them which gives you an advantage. You say your a programmer and are trying to catch cheats but why would you have the cheat software on your PC and know how to use it if you’re just so good at the game.

you’ve admitted to me you can make the game error and I heard you told someone the other day “I can’t do whatever I fucking want with this game just you wait and see”

I have loads of guys I play with regular and know I’m a genuine guy and to be honest I’ve had enough or your shit online. If you’re so good play me and beat me if not just shut up mate and you say I’m on a lot one of your teams is on almost every time I’m on and you don’t play.

you once told me you were hacked into my PC so go on make some fake screenshots to make me look the cheat and divert off youself

ive got so many screenshots to show what a scumbag you are but really I can’t be bothered with you anymore. Will await your abuse and eventual ban by admins just like last time

Comment

Just one example of what an abusive twat Jolly / leprechauns/ Bon vivant / Khabib the Eagle is online.

pretending to be hacked into my pc and researching me... got my age right probably by my username here but was wrong about me being out of work although shows what he thinks of anyone without work in these hard times

lovely human being
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                    Just one example of what an abusive twat Jolly / leprechauns/ Bon vivant / Khabib the Eagle is online.

pretending to be hacked into my pc and researching me... got my age right probably by my username here but was wrong about me being out of work although shows what he thinks of anyone without work in these hard times

lovely human being
                    nice to see you confirm that you're underdogs, pakistan2020 and a dozen other hacked teams, after denying it when you were caught red-handed using hacks. you expect people to respect you after hacking all your batsmen to bat like bradman and all bowlers to bowl like mcgrath? if you had any self-esteem, you wouldn't stoop to the levels that you do. playing nice on forums doesn't make you a nice guy.

I wonder why you cropped it, James? why aren't you posting an uncropped screenshot? want me to share it publicly?
                    Last edited by Bon_Vivant; 12-28-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Sureshot James just confirmed that he hacks. You already have the evidence in your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                        Well this is obvious who is back Bon_Vivant is obviously Khabib_The_Eagle who got banned coming online to defend Leprechauns who apparently wasn’t him and abuse us. Now we have exactly the same pattern with you and coming on to defend Jolly_Rovers who you will probably deny being.... boring.

there are so many similarities between all these accounts yet you deny being any of them. As Jolly Rovers I’ve got screenshots of abuse you send online which is damn right disgusting.

by the way if you’re going to pretend to be different people stop telling everyone your love of MMA with both teams. And also as both teams you tell everyone how good you are at the game and try and coach players lol. Lots of days Jolly Rovers is online hardly playing and some of the days Jolly isn’t playing Leprechauns is online most the day not playing, never online at the same time but just a coincidence you will say I guess... again bore off mate.

you’ve never played my current or former Essex side with either side so to say I cheat is just cos you will do anything to ruin my reputation because I was the one who called you out and you hate that.

So you were a fully edited team as Leprechauns but now as Jolly you’re not an edited team but can see players values while you play them which gives you an advantage. You say your a programmer and are trying to catch cheats but why would you have the cheat software on your PC and know how to use it if you’re just so good at the game.

you’ve admitted to me you can make the game error and I heard you told someone the other day “I can’t do whatever I fucking want with this game just you wait and see”

I have loads of guys I play with regular and know I’m a genuine guy and to be honest I’ve had enough or your shit online. If you’re so good play me and beat me if not just shut up mate and you say I’m on a lot one of your teams is on almost every time I’m on and you don’t play.

you once told me you were hacked into my PC so go on make some fake screenshots to make me look the cheat and divert off youself

ive got so many screenshots to show what a scumbag you are but really I can’t be bothered with you anymore. Will await your abuse and eventual ban by admins just like last time
                        The irony of this. It's clear for everyone to see who is being abusive here. All you do is stalk me 24/7.

If I don't want to play an obvious cheat, I'm not a lovely human being? Those who play you are simply innocent. They play you because they don't know what I do and I'm sure now Sureshot does as well. I have no issue with Galvatron besides his unsporting declarations when he's in a losing position, not allowing you to take all the wickets. I have no issue with anyone but you and your hundred different teams.

Comment

The irony of this. It's clear for everyone to see who is being abusive here. All you do is stalk me 24/7
                          Mmm ok you’ve sworn at me, called me names, threatened me, abused people who are out of work plus several more offensive comments. Me calling you out doesn’t make me abusive. To be honest I’m pretty sure you’re just a kid and I’m just wasting my time speaking to you. You came on the forums before with a different alias and abused people until you got banned so don’t try making out your some good guy. There is nothing more I hate than abusive trolls online, you would never say any of this stuff to peoples faces in real life.

stalk you 24/7? You are literally logged on all day and most of the time not playing, now that’s strange to me. So I’m not stalking you, you are just always online and loads of players comment on that and find it odd.

you claim to be a professional programmer / hacker so I’m sure you have easily made screenshots to try and make me look like the cheat. You got called out with your Leprechauns team for being a cheat and now you are just targeting me as revenge and to get the attention off you.

you always avoid all questions on your teams and just try and twist and turn things on other people. Why do you have all these different aliases if you are genuine? I’m also pretty sure you are the Spice_Train user on this forum who posted all the cheated offline records to ruin the records thread.

I shouldn’t need to defend myself but unlike you I won’t avoid what I’m being accused of. I have 2 registered teams online as you can see in the screenshot. I did have 3 but recently retired Essex Eagles so not sure why you think I play with more than 4 sides. Bet you can’t post a pic of your registered online teams side as you don’t want us to know you are also Leprechauns because then all your credibility suddenly goes. You deny being Leprechauns even though by your grammar and the subjects you talk about with other players you are definitely Leprechauns and Jolly Rovers.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                            Guys, we need to update this list as we find more and more 'sinners' online on this game. The players who disconnect on games, simply because they're losing. We can understand the odd server issue but LET"S SAY 'NO' to disconnectors and avoid playing them at any cost.

I will start with users I have personally had purpose disconnections with:

1. harrshh (frequent dis-connector)
                            2. ddddd (frequent dis-connector/abuser)
                            3. soca (delay in play and the odd disconnection of game)
                            Please remove me from this list without any proof not just garbage these guys say.

I disconnect when players are cheating... the game is called Cricket Captain 2020. Teams like Galvatron, Essex Eagles, Straya, .9. , SOCA, Brar all are in at least 2030, it’s not fair on all the 2020 players. The online game should be the selling point for this game but it’s ruined by all the futurist teams that are too good.

As for Jolly Rovers i thought you were a good guy first few times we played only using a South Africa 2020 side. But the 3rd time we played I was winning easily and you started playing really slow and I knew you were up to something. Then suddenly the game errors. I was suspicious how a 2020 team was so high in the table and able to compete with the futuristic sides and my suspicions were right this is a cheat team another way.

Admins - make the online games allow 2020 teams only and bring the fun back, we can then see who the best is

Comment

I've played the user:Jolly Rovers in one particular test and on the score of 600-3 he says “I can do whatever the fuck I like with this game, wait and see, bye” and then he disconnects on me.
                              #JollyRovers
                              It has happened on more than one occasion, the above being one of them. It's different when he's winning. Seems a nice guy with a bit of a mean streak in him. Oh yes, and he's admitted he's a developer too, which I think is cool in a way.
                              Jolly, we're all here for the love of the game. Let's enjoy it while it lasts ????

Comment

I also played Jolly Rovers four times the other day.

The first time I bowled him out for 60. Then he took ages during the change of innings and there was an error.
                                He logged out and back in. I played him twice more and his players were utterly incredible this time. He rolled me out twice for very few runs and took a wicket almost every over, even if I had my aggression down to 2 or 3 bars.

I played him a fourth time and he batted first this time. He was blasting me all over for 14/15 an over in a way I've never seen online for such a long period. He eventually collapsed and I chased his score down.
                                When I needed 6 from 7 with 5 wickets in hand, he again took ages over the next over and then there was the same 'error' message.

I can only conclude that in the first game he was using an unedited team - that I bowled out cheaply. He then made the game 'error' deliberately to avoid a defeat.
                                He brought on an edited team - it felt that same as when I played leprechauns - and beat me twice.
                                On the fourth game, when faced with losing, he then errored again.

The guy is a cheat, a liar and a fraud. Yet he comes on here and calls people out. I would advise no one to play him. Sureshot. Why have these edited teams not been banned? Leprechauns is still also online. Furthermore, he's abusive, rude and cheating. Disconnecting is bad enough but making the game 'error' is not on.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by galvatron; 01-05-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X