This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
    I've played the user:Jolly Rovers in one particular test and on the score of 600-3 he says “I can do whatever the fuck I like with this game, wait and see, bye” and then he disconnects on me.
    #JollyRovers
    It has happened on more than one occasion, the above being one of them. It's different when he's winning. Seems a nice guy with a bit of a mean streak in him. Oh yes, and he's admitted he's a developer too, which I think is cool in a way.
    Jolly, we're all here for the love of the game. Let's enjoy it while it lasts ????
    Do you also care to share what team you were using? Anwar, Sehwag, Ponting... Of course you don't want to mention that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon_Vivant View Post

Do you also care to share what team you were using? Anwar, Sehwag, Ponting... Of course you don't want to mention that.
      I was playing with my new team, Kent Caveliers. They've only played four times, all against you and two of those games were errors...

Are you denying that's what happened?

It's funny that Savio, dddd and I are alla reporting you've done the same thing to us...

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
        I also played Jolly Rovers four times the other day.

The first time I bowled him out for 60. Then he took ages during the change of innings and there was an error.
        He logged out and back in. I played him twice more and his players were utterly incredible this time. He rolled me out twice for very few runs and took a wicket almost every over, even if I had my aggression down to 2 or 3 bars.

I played him a fourth time and he batted first this time. He was blasting me all over for 14/15 an over in a way I've never seen online for such a long period. He eventually collapsed and I chased his score down.
        When I needed 6 from 7 with 5 wickets in hand, he again took ages over the next over and then there was the same 'error' message.

I can only conclude that in the first game he was using an unedited team - that I bowled out cheaply. He then made the game 'error' deliberately to avoid a defeat.
        He brought on an edited team - it felt that same as when I played leprechauns - and beat me twice.
        On the fourth game, when faced with losing, he then errored again.

The guy is a cheat, a liar and a fraud. Yet he comes on here and calls people out. I would advise no one to play him. Sureshot. Why have these edited teams not been banned? Leprechauns is still also online. Furthermore, he's abusive, rude and cheating. Disconnecting is bad enough but making the game 'error' is not on.
        You're the only one calling people out. You whine about almost everyone that you play against over something or the other. You also called another player with a Delhi team suspicious because he was online often and wouldn't play you. Only a handful of players visit the forum, and only two are constantly here, you and Jamesy, accusing everyone and their dog of cheating.

Everyone complains when the game disconnects against their favour. Nobody does when it's in their favour.

You're specifically just a sore loser who declares and quits when you're losing if the match situation gets embarrassing. How come I have 70 losses to my name if I were a quitter? Just a couple of days ago, someone ridiculed me for having a weak team.

Btw, did you not say you only had 2 teams? Well well.. The screenshot you have posted above, that game actually finished in the last over and you won! So yet another lie there.

One last reminder. You and the uber-cheat Jamesy don't own this game. You're not going to own it by being on forum 24/7 pretending to own it because you have nothing else to do. Leave me, and frankly anyone for that matter, out of all your nonsense. Most regular people just take it as a game for a bit of fun. They could live without all your mind-numbing, toxic BS.

Comment

I was playing with my new team, Kent Caveliers. They've only played four times, all against you and two of those games were errors...

Are you denying that's what happened?

It's funny that Savio, dddd and I are alla reporting you've done the same thing to us...
          Why have I lost 70 times?

Why do you have more errors than anyone?

Crickets.

I'm not going to waste my time with you. Stop tagging me. The only reason you came with a new team was to get trounced so you could then whine about it. That's frankly just so sad. It was also pathetic to lie that I disconnected when you needed 6 runs despite the fact you won that game, your only win. Players who're actually decent at the game have beaten me, and beaten me pretty well too.

Average team + good tactics > good team + average tactics. Doesn't mean average team is cheating.
          Last edited by Bon_Vivant; 01-05-2021, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Why have I lost 70 times?

Why do you have more errors than anyone?

Crickets.

I'm not going to waste my time with you. Stop tagging me. The only reason you came with a new team was to get trounced so you could then whine about it. That's frankly just so sad. It was also pathetic to lie that I disconnected when you needed 6 runs despite the fact you won that game, your only win. Players who're actually decent at the game have beaten me, and beaten me pretty well too.

Average team + good tactics > good team + average tactics. Doesn't mean average team is cheating.
            I have more errors as I've played over 600 games. There aren't users coming on here saying I'm erroring when I'm certain to lose...

Maybe you have lost some genuine games... but I know you have an edited team and that you're making the game error when you're about to lose. You've boasted to people online that you can do this.

Kent Cavaleirs has no wins from 2 games...

Comment

Why would I not want to mention that? - nothing to hide. Go ahead, no problem. Anyways, it was NO fun playing that team for a prolonged period

Comment

Bon_Vivant I hardly play the game anymore
                yet I am getting messages of you abusing me behind my back online and making fake stories, claiming I’m some weakest team guy or something and cheating you.

guys like you are the reason I hardly play now and come online, will only play guys I know and trust now if they message me to arrange a game.

I just have the one save and I don’t plan on making more so find someone else to obsess over.

funny how you gone super quiet here since everyone else called you out as suspicious.
                Attached Files

Comment

This is possibly the funniest thread I have ever read. I am just waiting for someone to say "I know you are you said you are so what am I?"

You realise you are all fighting over a computer game that has no actual bearing on your lives?

Yes get annoyed but keep it to yourself.
                  Yes get frustrated but why have a go and abuse people?
                  Why can't we all just get along... we all are on here because we appreciate the work sureshot and CC put into it to make a very good game. Remember this is a game, it's not real life. If you can't handle a game, go outside and go for a walk or find a hobby that doesn't make you as frustrated.

Peace ?
                  ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                    You realise you are all fighting over a computer game that has no actual bearing on your lives?
                    Don’t really care about the game side of things. Just don’t appreciate going online and being called all sorts and threatened for no good reason by an internet troll. Should I care some keyboard warrior is trolling me with stuff he’d never dare say to my face? Probably not but to me social media is the devil and a large part of that is down to trolling, I just cannot stand people who hide behind a computer screen and personally abuse others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Don’t really care about the game side of things. Just don’t appreciate going online and being called all sorts and threatened for no good reason by an internet troll. Should I care some keyboard warrior is trolling me with stuff he’d never dare say to my face? Probably not but to me social media is the devil and a large part of that is down to trolling, I just cannot stand people who hide behind a computer screen and personally abuse others.

Pretty much the biggest reason I deleted all my social media.
                      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I think the team Great XI is an edited team. Has anyone else played him?

The bowlers are utterly incredible, taking a wicket almost every over.

I did beat him, so it's not an unbeatable team but it feels very much like playing Jolly Rovers and Leprechauns, when they would get wickets almost each over.

Sureshot can these edited teams be investigated and banned please?

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry I've been rather busy over the last few weeks with the various changes and fixes going on for the next update. I will do some investigating next week on these teams and these reports of abuse, which will be very disappointing if they turn out to be true.

Nigel

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I think the team Great XI is an edited team. Has anyone else played him?

The bowlers are utterly incredible, taking a wicket almost every over.

I did beat him, so it's not an unbeatable team but it feels very much like playing Jolly Rovers and Leprechauns, when they would get wickets almost each over.

Sureshot can these edited teams be investigated and banned please?
                            Yea great xi is 99% an edited team - his bowlers are all too perfect, I get one or two regens like that per save but they all average under 20 in test cricket and are on top of their game at the same time. you just can’t hit them at all. I told him I was an admin and asked him where he had got an editor to change his team and he disconnected on my bluff so I think that says enough.

the online game is tarnished by abuse and also by the disconnect cheats but saying that I do love playing Online, sadly now I am in a place I only play with guys I know which isn’t fair to everyone else but I’m done wasting my time.

Sureshot - An admin looking into it would be great, although this forum has been good for calling out players all the arguments probably are not a good look. It’s probably better deleting these threads with arguments and investigating off here to not scare good guys away from the forums.

im done with all this drama now. Me calling out someone in the first place got me a lot of abuse and if the guy wasn’t suspect he wouldn’t have signed up to these forums with at least 2 accounts to target me - pretty sure if you can see IP you would see Khabib the Eagle and Bon vivant are the same person. As well as abusing me the guy basically admitted to me he was a hacker and was going to make screenshots to make me look the cheat. From the thread you can probably see other users calling out his teams.

Comment

Anyone ever played this weakest-team? Played 63 won 63 seems very suspect

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                                Anyone ever played this weakest-team? Played 63 won 63 seems very suspect
                                Ok so a pretty sad one this. From what a lot of guys are saying online is he’s just playing the same teams over and over and the theory is using 2 devices and playing himself. The perfect record with low DC’s, the fact he won’t play any regular players and that he has accomplished this in about a week all back that up. I can rarely get a domestic 4 day or 1 day game online but he’s played 10 of each in a week to milk the bonus points.

whoever it is number 1 spot must mean a lot so hope it’s made you happy though god knows how you can get any sense of accomplishment from the way you did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X