Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now somebody with this team. And what I did with that !

Comment

N-S-W. He has a team full of legends.

I logged on with my IPL team - It's Easy Being India and he recognised my IP address. So he's possibly also looking at our IP addresses as well.

Does anyone know how he's checking my IP address through the lobby? I'm really concerned what this guy may be doing if he can see all our IP addresses through the lobby.

Sureshot

He says he's 'done' playing with genuine teams.

He's now bragging how the admins 'can't do anything. They never do and never will...'
      Last edited by galvatron; 04-07-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I had the same chat with NSW so I disconnected because not only is he a legends team he has all the best legends in his squad in the game. He didn’t see it as an unfair advantage but apparently I’m the cheat because I wouldn’t finish the game with him.

This could be our old friend Jolly Rovers / Leprechauns/ Fire in Babylon / Bon Vivant / Khabib the Eagle. The only thing that makes me think it’s not him is he is a bit more honest about being a cheat. But i could be wrong

Sureshot Chris Child I’m not sure how comfortable I am playing this game online anymore if people can get our IP’s because if they can do that they may well plan to hack us. Our above mentioned old friend has always claimed to be a hacker and always sits online for long hours without playing a game. Fire in Babylon had been around for about 3 months now and is often online but has only played 17 games, this is so fishy. Hacking to get a good team is bad but hacking other players and getting their IP and god knows what else is unacceptable and I don’t see how we can carry on until we can be assured of our online security.

Comment

I've had a similar chat with him, and Yes - he did mention to me all my teams on the game server, that I played with. Fair enough - not sure what to name to give, hacker/cheater/spoilsport, etc (as others have mentioned). If he says he enjoys playing the game (legends or not) - doesn't matter, the other user can choose NOT to play him - simple.

In no way I am defending him, I've played him too - won 1 and lost all the rest. I've mentioned to him, that I wouldn't play him again and he was cool with that
          He seems Genuine, Honest Yes. So whoever is behind that account. Nobody calling you out here, BUT a simple request is - pls do not invade into another's privacy, that is so not cool.
          Nothing else to say.

Comment

As far as "choosing not to play" against a particular player is one's own choice, lets leave the option to a particular individual.

Just as Galvatron chooses not to play against my teams (9 & soca) or for that matter Brar, who I don't choose to play against, because he plays only t20's (which doesn't suit me all the time) - each one has their own personal reasons.

So Live and Let Live - Pls.

Comment

saviopaes im less concerned about cheating at the moment n it’s more you can be hacked by other players. I will not play the game or buy future versions until something is done

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                I had the same chat with NSW so I disconnected because not only is he a legends team he has all the best legends in his squad in the game. He didn’t see it as an unfair advantage but apparently I’m the cheat because I wouldn’t finish the game with him.

This could be our old friend Jolly Rovers / Leprechauns/ Fire in Babylon / Bon Vivant / Khabib the Eagle. The only thing that makes me think it’s not him is he is a bit more honest about being a cheat. But i could be wrong

Sureshot Chris Child I’m not sure how comfortable I am playing this game online anymore if people can get our IP’s because if they can do that they may well plan to hack us. Our above mentioned old friend has always claimed to be a hacker and always sits online for long hours without playing a game. Fire in Babylon had been around for about 3 months now and is often online but has only played 17 games, this is so fishy. Hacking to get a good team is bad but hacking other players and getting their IP and god knows what else is unacceptable and I don’t see how we can carry on until we can be assured of our online security.
                If you're concerned about your IP address, you should definitely get a VPN. Every time you send an email, play an online game that uses a direct connection (such as CC I believe?), message someone or click on any links, you share your IP address with the person you're connecting with.

Comment

I wouldn't describe someone who's checking my IP address and possibly more as genuine...

He's deliberately messing with us and revelling in that chaos.

Also the mods are doing utterly nothing about this.

Comment

Sajid Fighters - a disconnector. He has more than a few d/c in his name with only 30 odd games played.

Comment

SajidFighters - 37 games - 20 disconnections and he admits that he disconnects intentionallly. SO DON"T PLAY HIM. SIMPLE.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post

I logged on with my IPL team - It's Easy Being India and he recognised my IP address. So he's possibly also looking at our IP addresses as well.

Does anyone know how he's checking my IP address through the lobby? I'm really concerned what this guy may be doing if he can see all our IP addresses through the lobby.

Sureshot

He's now bragging how the admins 'can't do anything. They never do and never will...'
                        It's been twelve days since I posted this and no response at all from developers is incredibly disappointing. Feels like the hackers have won to be honest.

Comment

It's been twelve days since I posted this and no response at all from developers is incredibly disappointing. Feels like the hackers have won to be honest.
                          Admins not caring about edited teams is one thing but not caring about someone hacking or claiming to hack other players is beyond ridiculous. We have a hacker logged into the game several hours a day and most of it not playing which should immediately ring alarm bells.

N-S-W is the man of many aliases - Jolly Rovers / Leprechauns/ Fire in Babylon / Bon Vivant / Khabib the Eagle. I was naive and gullible before to believe this was a different guy but now have proof it’s the same person.

this guy has told several players he can do what the f he wants with the game and the admins will never be able to stop him. He’s got peoples IPs, claimed to of hacked my PC and been through my files (bluff or not it should warrant a life time ban), sends vile abuse when people call him out online for being a cheat.

Chris Child please do something or risk the future of this series as I for one won’t be purchasing CC2021

Comment

I'm in conversation with Chris on this.

Sureshot

I have no idea how he's seeing IP addresses, did he send it to you in a chat message?

Comment

Yes. He also named to Savio all the teams he has.

Comment

Yes. He also named to Savio all the teams he has.
                                Yes, he has. I have 3 currently - though there's nothing to hide, but it is indeed surprising how he gets to know another user's teams or for that matter - who knows what else?

Comment

Working...
                                X