X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lojoda
    replied
    In 2038 Zimbabwe play 2 series against Pakistan at home. 1 in April and 1 in July/august. Not sure this is meant to happen. Both series have 2 tests and 3 odis. April has 3 t20s and July has 2 t20s
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Not sure if it’s meant to happen but in 2037 there is a champions cup

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    Despite having four wicket keepers in my squad, they have all gone off to play in the 100 and I have no one to keep wicket. Is this still counted as a bug?
    Did the game generate a keeper for you to use during the OD cup?

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Despite having four wicket keepers in my squad, they have all gone off to play in the 100 and I have no one to keep wicket. Is this still counted as a bug?
    To be fair I'd probably just call that an "unluckiiieeees" as it could theoretically happen in real life. Just stick anyone as keeper, don't think it makes much odds.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon View Post

Thank you.
    Wilted

We're still working on this, proving exceptionally tough to recreate in a debug environment (and thus so we can see what the code is doing). Charles has an iPad 2 arriving tomorrow, so hopefully we can repeat and debug on that. We think it's memory-related.

Leave a comment:

• jlockey85
    replied
    not a bug but for why do england one day and 20/20 teams only ever get 4 stars? Considering they have lead the world in these formats or at least in the top 3, when picking a suqad close to suggested with a few tweaks and very close to real life options i can never get the team to 5 stars?

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Dhruv View Post
    The Regens are flooding the team in 2021 itself, it's very annoying and unrealistic.
    Been saying this for ages but the devs see. To just ignore it.

Real young players don't develop.

Regens don't need to develop.

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Limited overs (especially 50 overs) I think there are still issues.

If I make a big score - say 350 + - the opposition plays the first 30 overs like it's a test match. They then end up needing 14 an over and collapse in a heap.

We've gone from the opposition collapsing immediately after going to hard at the start to the opposite end of the spectrum. Can there be a middle ground? In real life a team would try and keep close to the run rate and then go big at the end; currently the AI bats too slowly. Pakistan were 80-0 from 23 overs chasing 370odd against me!
    AI chasing in ODIs need another update

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    The Regens are flooding the team in 2021 itself, it's very annoying and unrealistic.

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    Originally posted by adil View Post
    Mostly in the ODIs spinners ball the last 10 overs which is extremely unrealistic. Best ballers should be bowling in the last 10 overs and part timers or weaker bowlers should be done before 40 overs. Any opener should not be batting below no 3.
    I feel this is extremely frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Limited overs (especially 50 overs) I think there are still issues.

If I make a big score - say 350 + - the opposition plays the first 30 overs like it's a test match. They then end up needing 14 an over and collapse in a heap.

We've gone from the opposition collapsing immediately after going to hard at the start to the opposite end of the spectrum. Can there be a middle ground? In real life a team would try and keep close to the run rate and then go big at the end; currently the AI bats too slowly. Pakistan were 80-0 from 23 overs chasing 370odd against me!

Leave a comment:

• adil
    replied
    Mostly in the ODIs spinners ball the last 10 overs which is extremely unrealistic. Best ballers should be bowling in the last 10 overs and part timers or weaker bowlers should be done before 40 overs. Any opener should not be batting below no 3.

Leave a comment:

• Rafat23
    replied
    Originally posted by CardboardBox View Post
    I wouldn't call it a bug but I don't no where to mention it and is the main thing that annoys me when playing. The bowling choices of the AI follow clear patterns that don't make much sense and very rarely share the bowling duties fairly evenly. If they have selected 3 seamers, the two main ones often bowl far too many overs with the third occasionally not bowling at all. I assume this is due to how good the players are in the game, but it seems ridiculous for Zimbabwe to pick Kyle Jarvis and have him bowl only 6 overs in the test (I would also argue that he is one of their better bowlers). The lead spinner also often bowls a heap and if there are two spinners they will bowl almost every over together except for when they eventually get tired or during the first 15 overs of a new ball. The AI also often selects 4 seamers and no spinner on a batting paradise which seems stupid to me. The conditions in different countries should also remain consistent throughout the saves, I can't stand playing in India or Bangladesh with the home side not picking a spinner because the pitch is better for seamers and vice-versa with Ireland or New Zealand having dust bowls.
    Third seamer not getting many overs is a problem I've been facing quite a lot(previous versions as well) . It feels really unrealistic when 2 pacer bowl 20 overs each and the third one just 2-4 overs

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    Originally posted by CardboardBox View Post
    I wouldn't call it a bug but I don't no where to mention it and is the main thing that annoys me when playing. The bowling choices of the AI follow clear patterns that don't make much sense and very rarely share the bowling duties fairly evenly. If they have selected 3 seamers, the two main ones often bowl far too many overs with the third occasionally not bowling at all. I assume this is due to how good the players are in the game, but it seems ridiculous for Zimbabwe to pick Kyle Jarvis and have him bowl only 6 overs in the test (I would also argue that he is one of their better bowlers). The lead spinner also often bowls a heap and if there are two spinners they will bowl almost every over together except for when they eventually get tired or during the first 15 overs of a new ball. The AI also often selects 4 seamers and no spinner on a batting paradise which seems stupid to me. The conditions in different countries should also remain consistent throughout the saves, I can't stand playing in India or Bangladesh with the home side not picking a spinner because the pitch is better for seamers and vice-versa with Ireland or New Zealand having dust bowls.
    Same issue for me, AI selection of bowlers is not according to pitch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X