X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LankyLanc
    replied
    Playing the 2020 world cup as Australia.

After each game it takes me to the test championship ladder and not the t20 wc standings. If i do it manually via internationals the first 3 times after that the test championship ladder comes up until the correct t20 ladder appears.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post
    Sureshot Hey man - my current save has managed to get stuck on a challenge trophy match, one of my players got injured just before the match and now I don’t have enough in my squad to play the match or sim it - any ideas?
    That's annoying, tomorrow's patch will sort this in a couple of ways.

Two options for you.

1) Wait for tomorrow's patch
    2) Send the save to me over PM and I can sort it for you tonight.

Nigel

Leave a comment:

• benj_2904
    replied
    Sureshot Hey man - my current save has managed to get stuck on a challenge trophy match, one of my players got injured just before the match and now I don’t have enough in my squad to play the match or sim it - any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Lojoda You didn't fancy trying to score minus 2 billion then? Passed on to Chris.

We're really close with the latest patch, we're just updating the 20 Over World Cup for the planned version later this year and then we should be patching.

Leave a comment:

• Shrav99
    replied
    Not a bug but the dls targets should be shown in the match summary we only get to know if a team wins by number of runs or wickets.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    The DLS par score shows incorrectly. It said the par score was the target, ie 158, during the run chase after a rain delay where no overs were lost. Then at only that point the par score was a negative number, and after scoring another run it reverted to being the target again, and I won correctly at the end. Hope this makes sense.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    This issue isn’t only from 2020 but when you go onto a player profile if they’ve played all formats of the game, international and network then you don’t see all the rows for network averages.

also now this may be from a really old version but when you view your team at the bottom where you changed match types to see everyone’s averages I think you used to be able to select network averages as well but less important than my first point i think

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied
    Originally posted by Dhruv View Post

You should check his fitness before the game
    Difficult to do when I'm not in control of England.

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but is stamina working as it should? Ben Stokes has been empty since his 6th over yet still going as normal?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_166.png
Views:	284
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	70538
    You should check his fitness before the game

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied
    Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but is stamina working as it should? Ben Stokes has been empty since his 6th over yet still going as normal?

Name:	Screenshot_166.png
Views:	284
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	70538

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Dhruv View Post
    Disappointed again, with the AI selecting players in playing 11 who don't have a chance to be selected ever in the IPL. Ex-Saurabh Tiwary (Mumbai) he hasn't played ipl since many years and is not good enough but the AI selects him as 1 down batsman instead of many other good players.
    The AI should be more flexible in changing the playing 11, I feel depending upon the form of the player also, not only the internal hidden abilities
    I've made some tweaks to Tiwary including nerfing him by quite a bit, he was being over-rated by the game.

AI selection is very tricky, especially outside of international teams. I'm always happy to hear feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Dhruv
    replied
    Disappointed again, with the AI selecting players in playing 11 who don't have a chance to be selected ever in the IPL. Ex-Saurabh Tiwary (Mumbai) he hasn't played ipl since many years and is not good enough but the AI selects him as 1 down batsman instead of many other good players.
    The AI should be more flexible in changing the playing 11, I feel depending upon the form of the player also, not only the internal hidden abilities

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    galvatron

Yes, we're working on the 100 contracts and everything related to it.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

No, always been the day after the semi-finals. Just looked on the 2019 game, see below.

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-06-22 21-44-40-95.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	70465
    Great news!

Any further info on size of 100 squads?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    MateGaming I've had some further discussion with Chris and he fixed both these issues in 20.04, which released on Saturday. You reported the issue on Sunday, it's not always clear when Steam updates. Go in to options menu in game and it should be showing 20.04 as the version number.

galvatron I've had some chats with Andy on this, he's going to make some changes to fixtures to allow gap between the 20 Over finals day and England games. Keep an eye on patch notes.

Dhruv Shrav99 You may have seen Chris post elsewhere, he's going to work on the AI for chasing using DLS Par score. Unlikely to make the next patch, but probably the one after. Keep an eye on patch notes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X