• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Wasn't it on the same day in 2019?
    No, always been the day after the semi-finals. Just looked on the 2019 game, see below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-06-22 21-44-40-95.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	70465

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We can't have two matches on one day, even though that is what happens in real life.
    Wasn't it on the same day in 2019?

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied

Okay and one more question (which I should have asked earlier!), what year is it in game?

No problem, this match is in 2020

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

8-64, so 14 in the match
    Okay and one more question (which I should have asked earlier!), what year is it in game?

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied

Hi,

I see Ambuldeniya took 6 wickets in that innings, how many did he take in the first?

8-64, so 14 in the match

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

The rain came about 5-6 overs into Gloucs' innings if I remember correctly, and it was reduced to 14 overs.

Without knowing how DLS works fully, I would have assumed that because they lost six overs midway through their innings. Although I know wickets lost has an effect so maybe this was the reason behind such a small adjustment.

Scored 101 to their 114, game says a defeat by 12 runs on DLS.
    To give a 100% answer we'd need to know the overs when it changed and the score with wickets when the match changed and then we can manually do the matsh. From the way I'm reading it, I'm fairly confident the score did change, as it shows you lost by 12 when there is a 13 run difference between the totals.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

Why is it now on a different day? The ECB still had this scheduled as all on one day for 2020?

https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/1408680/e...-2020-sell-out
    We can't have two matches on one day, even though that is what happens in real life.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    The record screen at the end of the match doesn't show correctly.
    It should be a best bowling in match record
    Hi,

I see Ambuldeniya took 6 wickets in that innings, how many did he take in the first?

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied

I've cleared some private messages up, so you should now be able to. Can you try PMing it to me again? I can't see the attachment in the visitor message.
    You should have it now

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    The record screen at the end of the match doesn't show correctly.
    It should be a best bowling in match record
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MateGaming
    replied

Okay, so to confirm:

- Gloucs get to 14 overs, match gets rained off.
    - Your innings is now 14 overs long?
    - You show that you lost by 12 runs on DLS, but you scored 101 to their 114, which suggests it did alter the scores. Unless you actually lost by 13 and it's a typo.
    The rain came about 5-6 overs into Gloucs' innings if I remember correctly, and it was reduced to 14 overs.

Without knowing how DLS works fully, I would have assumed that because they lost six overs midway through their innings. Although I know wickets lost has an effect so maybe this was the reason behind such a small adjustment.

Scored 101 to their 114, game says a defeat by 12 runs on DLS.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

Final is a day later in-game.
    Why is it now on a different day? The ECB still had this scheduled as all on one day for 2020?

https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/1408680/e...-2020-sell-out

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

Screenshots are in my Hampshire story on here. Currently the post is unapproved as I originally added the wrong screenshots, but the ones there now are the correct ones from the 14-over match.
    Okay, so to confirm:

- Gloucs get to 14 overs, match gets rained off.
    - Your innings is now 14 overs long?
    - You show that you lost by 12 runs on DLS, but you scored 101 to their 114, which suggests it did alter the scores. Unless you actually lost by 13 and it's a typo.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

I am England captain too. But why did I get to play the semi-final but not the final on the same day? This seems odd. If I get to play the semi, surely I can captain the 2nd half of the day?

Also, to the best of my knowledge, England players are released for T20 finals day.
    Final is a day later in-game.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

International takes priority over county. I'm assuming you're actually managing England as well?
    I am England captain too. But why did I get to play the semi-final but not the final on the same day? This seems odd. If I get to play the semi, surely I can captain the 2nd half of the day?

Also, to the best of my knowledge, England players are released for T20 finals day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X