Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no feature of adding or replacing some injured Player on tour instead had to bear them with us throughout the tour and not replacing with some fit Player who is called into squad ..
    e.g Like for injury to Pietersen J Taylor is with england team as cover Or like Aussie can call for replacement of J Pattinson during their ashes tour if they need one..

Comment

Couple of enhancements to the match engine I was thinking about.

1) Progressive fatigue in match. It's rarely necessary to use more than 4 front line bowlers in tests. The all rounder who can bowl doesn't add much because the main bowlers can bowl and bowl all day with no ill effects. There should be progressive fatigue through the match so performance goes down and injury risk goes up for over bowling fast bowlers.

2) In match injuries to bowlers and fielders. Pretty self explanatory. Guys might get injured and come off for rest of session, rest of day, or rest of the match. This would add a lot to managing your bowlers well in tests.

3) More dynamic AI strategy. The AI uses mostly the same strategy, especially in tests. I'd like to see different captain/coach profiles so some teams attack a lot, others are safe. And mix up the strategy through the game. Occasionally open with a spinner in the subcontinent for example. Or sometimes have a good aggressive/in form batsmen some out with high aggression and take the attack to the opposition.

Also the AI does not bat well enough with the tail. With strong batsmen + tailender the strong batsmen should be batting on 4-5 bars to maximize runs before running out of partners (this works well for the user).
      Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

More Leagues plus international world leagues.

Comment

Is there anyway to stop all those English regens dominating so much so soon?

Comment

We should get the option of changing coach of domestic or international team after their teenure has expire..
            Just like we get in fifa career mode..it would be awesome
            i also think that cricket captain could borrow some of the feature of fifa game ..
            One thing that every one is fed up of the user interface its the same..plz change that to the one of the android interface..november is also there and u said that u would be releasing icc in november ,does it still on track for november release????

Comment

As has been mentioned the addition of the associate nations either as CPU teams and/or even the ability to take control of them, however I'm aware this would require a lot of work and research.

Also, limiting the immediate impact of regen players so that they don't immediately get picked at international level.

The possibility of a loan system, where counties can offer to borrow other players on emergency loans (eg. Monty Panesar to Sussex, Graeme White to Northants.)

Maybe more domestic leagues - can see no further than NZ and SA's respectively.

Comment

Allow to change FC/OD/T20 formats to manage after each season. Currently you can only change that for a new game.
                Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Originally posted by Isura View Post
                  Allow to change FC/OD/T20 formats to manage after each season. Currently you can only change that for a new game.
                  why would you want to ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                    why would you want to ?
                    Gets boring managing one/two formats after a while, would be good to have the option of changing to all formats or switching around formats mid-career.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                      Gets boring managing one/two formats after a while, would be good to have the option of changing to all formats or switching around formats mid-career.
                      ok makes sense I guess

But surely these types of changes are locked down.
                      Bit like asking to be able to change from Easy to Normal mid game ... but hey if that's possible then great.

I guess from my point of view I would hope for more changes to the matchday screens, contracts, new leagues, training etc rather than this type of amendment.

Edit - sorry have just realised this response isn't fair as all ideas are valid !
                      Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 08-13-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I think for home test matches you should be able to have 13 players

Comment

Allow contracts to be renewed at any time!!

Comment

Give each team their real life stadium, making each hold a different amount of people. Also, put in more finance control, for example, allow editing of ticket prices, match day facilities, merchandise, etc. Maybe add in board requests and objectives, varying the budget depending on what you say you will do, e.g saying that you'll win the championship would get you more money than avoiding relegation. Possibly put in board objectives for T20 and One day too, however adding in objectives might, 1. make the game less fun as there is more responsibility and 2. Make it too similar to other management games, e.g football manager. Allow stadium expansion and more training options.

Comment

Originally posted by hazzaze View Post
                              Give each team their real life stadium, making each hold a different amount of people. Also, put in more finance control, for example, allow editing of ticket prices, match day facilities, merchandise, etc. Maybe add in board requests and objectives, varying the budget depending on what you say you will do, e.g saying that you'll win the championship would get you more money than avoiding relegation. Possibly put in board objectives for T20 and One day too, however adding in objectives might, 1. make the game less fun as there is more responsibility and 2. Make it too similar to other management games, e.g football manager. Allow stadium expansion and more training options.
                              Hear, Hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                                why would you want to ?
                                So you can take control of an area you didn't have control of before. Quite simply.

Comment

Working...
                                X