This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
    Paying close attention to this thread. There are lots of good ideas. This one just grabbed me though. I like the idea of natural lengths for bowler.
    Yup, that sounds like a good feature to have. For regens though, medium pacers preferred length should generally be quite full. In professional cricket, bowling short consistently at that pace will always be put away by decent batsmen.

Comment

This is a very minor problem but irl medium pacers to trundle in off a couple of steps and bowl like they do in ICC. Again a minor problem but if fixable would be nice.

Comment

I couldnt be bothered reading through this thread but i know it has probably been mentioned however,

To be able to select your A team (ie: Australia A) even if you dont play as them to be able to select the teams so you can see your next generation players come through and who is ready to make the next step.

Also, being able to select the Pitch type for International Cricket would be extreemly handy. Ie; Picking a spinner friendly wicket if you have a gun spinner or a pace friendly wicket if you have a better pace bowling squad.

But more important i think is the A tour selection. I pick guys who have a decent FC average and most of the time they SUCK at international level, i know its realistic but its really hard to get the good players...
        Someone like Alex Doolan has come along alot because of the A tours last year, otherwise he wasnt really heard of!
        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
          I couldnt be bothered reading through this thread but i know it has probably been mentioned however,
          I am keen to see A team off season matches - maybe even just simmed? I think you should be bothered to read the rest of the thread, otherwise you might incur cynicism towards your posts, despite your good suggestions!

Comment

I would love the ability to chose my overseas players from the start of the 1st county season. And maybe sign overseas players for more than 1 season.

Comment

my biggest worry is the lack of test matches in real life being reflected in the game, I would love the good old days of a 5 match frank worrell series or wisden trophy series for the windies, kind of shit that nz and sri Lankan players don't get to finish their careers with 150 test matches

Comment

Don't think this has been mentioned and not sure how popular it would be...would it be possible at some future point to have 2 player career mode...online, lan or even same pc. I have a few mates that play this game and we play football manager network saves and they would like to be able to play a proper 2 player career. I don't know how complicated it would be or how much work it would require but just putting it out there. I'm sure it would interest a few people that know others that play the game.

Cheers

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by sasnoz View Post
                  my biggest worry is the lack of test matches in real life being reflected in the game, I would love the good old days of a 5 match frank worrell series or wisden trophy series for the windies, kind of shit that nz and sri Lankan players don't get to finish their careers with 150 test matches
                  I'd love the option of 5 test series for all countries too.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                    I'd love the option of 5 test series for all countries too.
                    But thats not realistic. 5 match series in tests are very rare now a days for the bigger nations. Smaller nations never play them.

Comment

The ability to turn of retired hurt occuring. It happens so rarely in real life, I have no idea why it's even in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanky View Post
                        But thats not realistic. 5 match series in tests are very rare now a days for the bigger nations. Smaller nations never play them.
                        Nothing wrong with having it as an option.
                        Bringing back players from the dead to play in "greats" teams is also unrealistic, but there must be some fun elements to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                          Nothing wrong with having it as an option.
                          Bringing back players from the dead to play in "greats" teams is also unrealistic, but there must be some fun elements to the game.
                          Yes I agree but thats to add more options within the game.

Maybe if the smaller nations progressed and became good in the test arena they could have longer test series but again with just the 2/3 test series they play the players won't get enough game time to progress. Its a tough one.

Comment

Please please please allow custom teams for all time greats (so I could make an all 1930's team, or all Asia team)

Comment

I also wanted to know, when I select Tendulkar, say, in a "Greats" team...I'm getting like 2004 SRT right? Not 2013 version...

Comment

Are any of these features likely to make it into the game later this year, or are the requests for other future games?

Comment

Working...
                                X