Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot on with your suggestions. Although I'm not fussed over associates, the AI with regards to bowling and team selection i believe requires work and i would go as far to say that it would be disappointing if the developers brought another new element into the game before fixing those issues.

Comment

Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
      Spot on with your suggestions. Although I'm not fussed over associates, the AI with regards to bowling and team selection i believe requires work and i would go as far to say that it would be disappointing if the developers brought another new element into the game before fixing those issues.
      Yep I'd agree with this .. some of the County/State/International AI team selections are very puzzling

But hey thats me nitpicking

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
        The latest patch is good but the fix for the 4th and the 5th day pitches is too bad... Now the pitches become minefield on 4-5 day and its like win the toss bat first and win the game. This is the case in every match, the team batting first in a test match wins 90% of the matches.
        I think they have got the balance right. There are test matches where teams never reach 300 - perhaps this current Ashes one. It is common to have to muster a 3rd innings together in order to set 290 odd. I am still occasionally chasing down 400 (which also RARELY happens in real life), whereas sometimes I fail to chase down 200 (also realistic). The opposition seem to operate within a similar range to for 4th innings.

The last couple of years has seen some incredible low scores.. Last time they visited, we (South Africa) bowled Aus out for 40-something on a pitch that we proved later was fine for batting. We have since bowled NZ and Pakistan out for 40-something on perfectly ok pitches. I swear that bowlers are fighting back, and not just SA ones!

I think the tweak to the game engine allows bat or ball to win it on days 4 and 5. It may not be nice to lose, but it does happen!

Comment

Not sure I've seen this one mentioned here before, but id like to see the game go directly to the break if a wicket falls in the last over before lunch for example, as per real cricket. You don't see the next bat come in to face 1 ball and go back off. Also would like to see delayed break in play for 30 mins if the batting team is 9 wickets down.

Comment

This isn't really a bug, so I'm hoping this is the right forum.

Domestic matches are generated for players while they are on tour, e.g SA players playing in the world cup, or Aussie Big Bash. This messes with their form and fitness despite being physically impossible. Quinton de Kock cannot play a 2 day game for the Lions at exactly the same time as he is opening the batting for Perth...

Comment

Stop allowing aggressive batters that are set on 6 or 7 bars of aggression blocking in the last 2 overs of a limited overs game, especially when there are 4 or 5 wickets in hand.

Comment

* Allow all the leagues to be simulated (as opposed to being generated). What I mean here is the ability to look at player, team and competition statistics and scorecards for the Aussie or Indian domestic seasons even when playing in the English one.

* More domestic playable leagues - South Africa would be great!

* History on grounds. Traditionally favours seam or spin, etc. Traditionally high or low scoring. And the ability to see these stats.

Comment

Originally posted by badgercd View Post
                  * Allow all the leagues to be simulated (as opposed to being generated). What I mean here is the ability to look at player, team and competition statistics and scorecards for the Aussie or Indian domestic seasons even when playing in the English one.
                  Love this idea ...

Comment

Originally posted by badgercd View Post
                    That's big for me, and would lead on to not having to select 'English/Australian/Indian/International Career' before, and just picking any of the teams and formats. Being able to change team through countries would be an interesting experience, and for me it would not be worth implementing changing teams unless this was available.

Comment

Stop generated players overtaking real life youngsters in the pecking order at counties and england level. It can get quite annoying when you have a good prospect in real life when in the game he is not used and fake players are picked instead.

More leagues.

2nd XI's and international A teams.

Comment

Originally posted by foreveryyoung View Post
                        Stop generated players overtaking real life youngsters in the pecking order at counties and england level. It can get quite annoying when you have a good prospect in real life when in the game he is not used and fake players are picked instead.

More leagues.

2nd XI's and international A teams.
                        Yep - regens definitely need to be toned down a bit. I hate the way that within a year the England international team will have at least two 'fake' players.

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesy View Post
                          Yep - regens definitely need to be toned down a bit. I hate the way that within a year the England international team will have at least two 'fake' players.
                          As much as anything, they need to come into the game younger (17/18) and grow into the level they are now by 23. That should help ease the issues.

Comment

Allow for the option of all squads starting off with no players and then running an American style draft.
                            That way, you'd feel like the team is truly your own from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                              Allow for the option of all squads starting off with no players and then running an American style draft.
                              That way, you'd feel like the team is truly your own from the start.
                              That'd be a great addition, would be interesting to see who each person signed as well!
                              Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

There are few new features i would like to see are:

1) Before every match, we see both teams lineup...i would like an feature where it will be notified (c) and (wk) so we will know who is the captain and wicket keeper of opposition team.

2) Would like to see the Ground details in Itinerary of every series...Thus we will know which match we will be playing on which ground.

3) Would like to see notifications when a batsmen scores 50 or 100 and henceforth, same with the bowlers when they get 5 wickets or more in a match...

4) When a players reach a milestone in their career for eg: if a batsmen scores 1000 runs or a bowler gets 50 or 100 wickets we should get notification that a player has achieved certain milestones.

5) In ICC 2012 after playing 2-3 seasons of international games found that in each season team plays only 3-5 series whereas in real they play many series and hardly 15 days gap between series...so would like to see more series in every seasons of International career.

6) A small feature like showing bowling speeds of a bowler in a match.

7) Man of the series award after every series will be a good feature too.

8) I would like to see one important feature is in current editions we are able to see only bowlers stamina...how about if we are able to see the stamina of all the team members, this will bring much more realism to the game...

for eg in a test match if a player is very tired we can substitute him for 2-3 overs with 12th man or so, like its done in real and also if a batsmen is playing a long innings it will effect him..its very much realistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X