No announcement yet.

Incessant online bug!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found out new cheat team online-Lord_Hell_Raiser.He has edited his players.This team is full of cheats.Admin peoples please look at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
      Sheesh its just a game.

Play the game for enjoyment not for "unbeaten runs" or trying to be number one.
      People choose to play the game for different reasons.

Some people like to jump from team to team trying out different players and combinations while some people like to stick with their favourite team and play that game until 2050 or whatever.

I personally like to pick one county side and play only that save until the side is strong and balanced enough to my satisfaction that I am content to stop playing. I then will only play that save online to compete with other peoples teams.

By this stage you take great pride in your side due to the amount of time you have spent playing the save. Every online game you play goes on your record, so when something seemingly out of your control affects your record and subsequently lowers your ranking it can be very frustrating.

I do not know whether the original poster is in the same category and by no means do I agree with the manner with which he has chosen to express his concerns but perhaps you should try and be more understanding and consequently put more thought and consideration into posts.
      Last edited by bryce87; 02-18-2012, 07:51 AM.
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
        People choose to play the game for different reasons.

Some people like to jump from team to team trying out different players and combinations while some people like to stick with their favourite team and play that game until 2050 or whatever.

I personally like to pick one county side and play only that save until the side is strong and balanced enough to my satisfaction that I am content to stop playing. I then will only play that save online to compete with other peoples teams.

By this stage you take great pride in your side due to the amount of time you have spent playing the save. Every online game you play goes on your record, so when something seemingly out of your control affects your record and subsequently lowers your ranking it can be very frustrating.

I do not know whether the original poster is in the same category and by no means do I agree with the manner with which he has chosen to express his concerns but perhaps you should try and be more understanding and consequently put more thought and consideration into posts.
        I think what Themer was trying to say is that it's best not to get angry about it. Sure, I can imagine it being quite annoying, but by some of the reactions here you'd have thought it was akin to being mugged IRL. Even though it may be something annoying, people do need to calm down and realise that it really is just a game. I've been kinda put off from multi-player due to reactions like the ones seen here myself.

Comment

The following are Cheat Teams:-

1)Clogs ,2)tweed ,3)wicks 4)david

Please be carefull to play against this teams.
          Last edited by Zaved11; 05-10-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X