• Batista_Bomb
    replied
    Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    U guys are got confused . Lets me clear some points

Opponents quits means "Opponents got disc"

In game there is wrong message comes When disc happens Either side

For Both Side Message came "Your opponent got disc" even when your
    network is disc

So If your side disc Then Your disc column will increase and you will loose points
    points but you will not lost a game

If above message comes Then this is not a disc but game error and in this case neither you will win nor you will loose the game or points , an error column only will increase
    Cricfan1 u said like that because u didn't face such a situation. This scene is happened with a person who win 90% or more than 90% games. Because the person who did like that don't bear up others victory, that's why every time he came with new user to apply such cowardly techniques.
    And crickfan1 u don't understand lamps in right words actually he want to said that the person who did like that don't disc but freeze the screen and after 5-7 mins the match ended and we came back to club room and there was loss counted on my side.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    U guys are got confused . Lets me clear some points

Originally posted by LampsJT View Post
    What is the point of playing online if everytime an opponent quits, a loss is notched against me? It has happened FOUR TIMES NOW with two different teams.
    Opponents quits means "Opponents got disc"

In game there is wrong message comes When disc happens Either side

For Both Side Message came "Your opponent got disc" even when your
    network is disc

So If your side disc Then Your disc column will increase and you will loose points
    points but you will not lost a game

I get a message reading 'Unfortunately the game encountered an error and had to be ended' or something to that effect. 3 out of 4 times it has happened at the end of the 14th over with the opponent chasing, requiring over 15 runs an over. I HAVE LOST MY UNBEATEN RECORD OWING TO THIS MOST TEDIOUS AND TIRESOME BUG!!!
    If above message comes Then this is not a disc but game error and in this case neither you will win nor you will loose the game or points , an error column only will increase
    Last edited by cricfan1; 10-11-2011, 02:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Batista_Bomb
    replied
    Yes u r right LampsJT, This is the same case happened to me. I think somebody hack the server and give us loss yet the match is not completed. After 14th over I have given the loss of match. And I m very angry about it. Chris Child please take a look at this issue, this is something serious.

Leave a comment:

• LampsJT
    started a topic Incessant online bug!!!!!!!

Incessant online bug!!!!!!!

What is the point of playing online if everytime an opponent quits, a loss is notched against me? It has happened FOUR TIMES NOW with two different teams. I get a message reading 'Unfortunately the game encountered an error and had to be ended' or something to that effect. 3 out of 4 times it has happened at the end of the 14th over with the opponent chasing, requiring over 15 runs an over. I HAVE LOST MY UNBEATEN RECORD OWING TO THIS MOST TEDIOUS AND TIRESOME BUG!!! If it's not sorted and my record restored (*ockeroos is the team name), I'll have to seriously consider ever playing a game again. It's a ludicrous exercise of futility and I WILL NOT BOTHER WITH THIS FARCE!! PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND RESTORE MY UNBEATEN RECORD!! I don't mind if the game notched as a loss against me as the opponent quit needing 129 off 6 overs is declared null and void but IF I LOSE THE RECORD I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE IT LEGITIMATELY.

*Sorry about the caps. It's just how livid I am. Please respond forthwith*
    Last edited by LampsJT; 10-08-2011, 03:24 PM. Reason: detail
Working...
X