Incessant online bug!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incessant online bug!!!!!!!

What is the point of playing online if everytime an opponent quits, a loss is notched against me? It has happened FOUR TIMES NOW with two different teams. I get a message reading 'Unfortunately the game encountered an error and had to be ended' or something to that effect. 3 out of 4 times it has happened at the end of the 14th over with the opponent chasing, requiring over 15 runs an over. I HAVE LOST MY UNBEATEN RECORD OWING TO THIS MOST TEDIOUS AND TIRESOME BUG!!! If it's not sorted and my record restored (*ockeroos is the team name), I'll have to seriously consider ever playing a game again. It's a ludicrous exercise of futility and I WILL NOT BOTHER WITH THIS FARCE!! PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND RESTORE MY UNBEATEN RECORD!! I don't mind if the game notched as a loss against me as the opponent quit needing 129 off 6 overs is declared null and void but IF I LOSE THE RECORD I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE IT LEGITIMATELY.

*Sorry about the caps. It's just how livid I am. Please respond forthwith*
    Last edited by LampsJT; 10-08-2011, 03:24 PM. Reason: detail

Yes u r right LampsJT, This is the same case happened to me. I think somebody hack the server and give us loss yet the match is not completed. After 14th over I have given the loss of match. And I m very angry about it. Chris Child please take a look at this issue, this is something serious.

Comment

U guys are got confused . Lets me clear some points

Originally posted by LampsJT View Post
      What is the point of playing online if everytime an opponent quits, a loss is notched against me? It has happened FOUR TIMES NOW with two different teams.
      Opponents quits means "Opponents got disc"

In game there is wrong message comes When disc happens Either side

For Both Side Message came "Your opponent got disc" even when your
      network is disc

So If your side disc Then Your disc column will increase and you will loose points
      points but you will not lost a game

I get a message reading 'Unfortunately the game encountered an error and had to be ended' or something to that effect. 3 out of 4 times it has happened at the end of the 14th over with the opponent chasing, requiring over 15 runs an over. I HAVE LOST MY UNBEATEN RECORD OWING TO THIS MOST TEDIOUS AND TIRESOME BUG!!!
      If above message comes Then this is not a disc but game error and in this case neither you will win nor you will loose the game or points , an error column only will increase
      Last edited by cricfan1; 10-11-2011, 02:48 AM.
      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post

network is disc

So If your side disc Then Your disc column will increase and you will loose points

If above message comes Then this is not a disc but game error and in this case neither you will win nor you will loose the game or points , an error column only will increase
        Cricfan1 u said like that because u didn't face such a situation. This scene is happened with a person who win 90% or more than 90% games. Because the person who did like that don't bear up others victory, that's why every time he came with new user to apply such cowardly techniques.
        And crickfan1 u don't understand lamps in right words actually he want to said that the person who did like that don't disc but freeze the screen and after 5-7 mins the match ended and we came back to club room and there was loss counted on my side.

Comment

Sheesh its just a game.

Play the game for enjoyment not for "unbeaten runs" or trying to be number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
            Sheesh its just a game.

Agree
            But if such a thing is happening then ADMIN should look into it. The whole point is just to let them know about some weird bugs to improve online game.
            You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
              Sheesh its just a game.

THANK YOU! Someone with a brain and can speak english

Comment

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
                THANK YOU! Someone with a brain and can speak english
                Why have you such attitude ? Are You English Teacher ?
                Looking only others english .Concentrate only on your's english speeking
                Last edited by cricfan1; 10-13-2011, 10:06 AM.
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

hahaha this is one very funny thread! thanks for the entertainment guys!

and for the record, I've played about 70 games online and have had numerous players disconnect on me in losing positions, as well as in game errors, but I've never experienced receiving a loss for either of those situations.

Comment

network is disc

I believe whatever cricfan has said to be absolutely right.I too loved this funny thread,keep going and we will laugh at every joke said here.

Comment

Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
                      hahaha this is one very funny thread! thanks for the entertainment guys!

and for the record, I've played about 70 games online and have had numerous players disconnect on me in losing positions, as well as in game errors, but I've never experienced receiving a loss for either of those situations.

I too never heard of such problems.ICC peoples have done great job by solving all issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaved11 View Post
                        I too never heard of such problems.ICC peoples have done great job by solving all issues.
                        Zaved11 u r not admin. and I m not telling u the problem. I was telling this problem to admin. And who r u to decide whether it's true thread or some kind of fake thread.

Comment

Why have you such attitude ? Are You English Teacher ?
                          Looking only others english .Concentrate only on your's english speeking
                          My point exactly...

btw 2nd best at english in my school :P

Comment

Game Mode: online
                            Opponent Team : howoutzzzz
                            Game Type : One day
                            Problem : opponent disc intentionally

I was playing online one day with Howoutzzzz looking his point table
                            Played 6 won 4 Loss 0 Disc 2

i was in doubt he will disc If is going to loose the match Still I played
                            One day

When I require 2 runs in 6 bowl and 5 wkts left he disc

That's frustrating how any one can be such cheap mentality

I will never play with this Team
                            Is my Next Dream

Comment

Team : pummelo

While Playing online I played with Team pummelo . Find this team is
                              nottinghamshire And all Players were International only Broad was
                              England Player

How can It be possible in 2011 county team has All Players International

I also looked the statistics confirm with Players statistics .

I think he has used Editor to change budget and bought all players

Please look into the next version ICC no editor should work .
                              Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
                              X