• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaved11
    replied
    The following are Cheat Teams:-

1)Clogs ,2)tweed ,3)wicks 4)david

Please be carefull to play against this teams.
    Last edited by Zaved11; 05-10-2012, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ab5ides1
    replied
    Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
    People choose to play the game for different reasons.

Some people like to jump from team to team trying out different players and combinations while some people like to stick with their favourite team and play that game until 2050 or whatever.

I personally like to pick one county side and play only that save until the side is strong and balanced enough to my satisfaction that I am content to stop playing. I then will only play that save online to compete with other peoples teams.

By this stage you take great pride in your side due to the amount of time you have spent playing the save. Every online game you play goes on your record, so when something seemingly out of your control affects your record and subsequently lowers your ranking it can be very frustrating.

I do not know whether the original poster is in the same category and by no means do I agree with the manner with which he has chosen to express his concerns but perhaps you should try and be more understanding and consequently put more thought and consideration into posts.
    I think what Themer was trying to say is that it's best not to get angry about it. Sure, I can imagine it being quite annoying, but by some of the reactions here you'd have thought it was akin to being mugged IRL. Even though it may be something annoying, people do need to calm down and realise that it really is just a game. I've been kinda put off from multi-player due to reactions like the ones seen here myself.

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    Originally posted by Themer View Post
    Sheesh its just a game.

Play the game for enjoyment not for "unbeaten runs" or trying to be number one.
    People choose to play the game for different reasons.

Some people like to jump from team to team trying out different players and combinations while some people like to stick with their favourite team and play that game until 2050 or whatever.

I personally like to pick one county side and play only that save until the side is strong and balanced enough to my satisfaction that I am content to stop playing. I then will only play that save online to compete with other peoples teams.

By this stage you take great pride in your side due to the amount of time you have spent playing the save. Every online game you play goes on your record, so when something seemingly out of your control affects your record and subsequently lowers your ranking it can be very frustrating.

I do not know whether the original poster is in the same category and by no means do I agree with the manner with which he has chosen to express his concerns but perhaps you should try and be more understanding and consequently put more thought and consideration into posts.
    Last edited by bryce87; 02-18-2012, 07:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Khan
    replied
    I have found out new cheat team online-Lord_Hell_Raiser.He has edited his players.This team is full of cheats.Admin peoples please look at that.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Team : pummelo

While Playing online I played with Team pummelo . Find this team is
    nottinghamshire And all Players were International only Broad was
    England Player

How can It be possible in 2011 county team has All Players International

I also looked the statistics confirm with Players statistics .

I think he has used Editor to change budget and bought all players

Please look into the next version ICC no editor should work .

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Game Mode: online
    Opponent Team : howoutzzzz
    Game Type : One day
    Problem : opponent disc intentionally

I was playing online one day with Howoutzzzz looking his point table
    Played 6 won 4 Loss 0 Disc 2

i was in doubt he will disc If is going to loose the match Still I played
    One day

When I require 2 runs in 6 bowl and 5 wkts left he disc

That's frustrating how any one can be such cheap mentality

I will never play with this Team

Leave a comment:

• dancingmongoose
    replied
    Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    Why have you such attitude ? Are You English Teacher ?
    Looking only others english .Concentrate only on your's english speeking
    My point exactly...

btw 2nd best at english in my school :P

Leave a comment:

• Batista_Bomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaved11 View Post
    I too never heard of such problems.ICC peoples have done great job by solving all issues.
    Zaved11 u r not admin. and I m not telling u the problem. I was telling this problem to admin. And who r u to decide whether it's true thread or some kind of fake thread.

Leave a comment:

• Zaved11
    replied
    Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
    hahaha this is one very funny thread! thanks for the entertainment guys!

and for the record, I've played about 70 games online and have had numerous players disconnect on me in losing positions, as well as in game errors, but I've never experienced receiving a loss for either of those situations.

I too never heard of such problems.ICC peoples have done great job by solving all issues.

Leave a comment:

• Zaved11
    replied
    Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    U guys are got confused . Lets me clear some points

Opponents quits means "Opponents got disc"

In game there is wrong message comes When disc happens Either side

For Both Side Message came "Your opponent got disc" even when your
    network is disc

So If your side disc Then Your disc column will increase and you will loose points
    points but you will not lost a game

If above message comes Then this is not a disc but game error and in this case neither you will win nor you will loose the game or points , an error column only will increase

I believe whatever cricfan has said to be absolutely right.I too loved this funny thread,keep going and we will laugh at every joke said here.

Leave a comment:

• pearljammonkey
    replied
    hahaha this is one very funny thread! thanks for the entertainment guys!

and for the record, I've played about 70 games online and have had numerous players disconnect on me in losing positions, as well as in game errors, but I've never experienced receiving a loss for either of those situations.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
    THANK YOU! Someone with a brain and can speak english
    Why have you such attitude ? Are You English Teacher ?
    Looking only others english .Concentrate only on your's english speeking
    Last edited by cricfan1; 10-13-2011, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dancingmongoose
    replied
    Sheesh its just a game.

THANK YOU! Someone with a brain and can speak english

Leave a comment:

• habib
    replied
    Sheesh its just a game.

Agree
    But if such a thing is happening then ADMIN should look into it. The whole point is just to let them know about some weird bugs to improve online game.

Leave a comment:

• Themer
    replied
    Sheesh its just a game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X