Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I go through the Challange Trophy season and finish on more points than any other team across every division. However come finals times I do not get home advantage i.e:the ability to set the pitch.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
      He was the only player with that surname and if you look at the picture they both have the same appearance.

That second question is a very ambitious question of you He retired about five seasons ago I think.

How do you locate the save game files anyway? These problems I have mentioned obviously come up very infrequently but I have not yet been able to find the save game files and make a copy when something like this happens. Any hints on where to locate them?
      Okay, what you need to do in the event of a highlight problem is to save the game at that exact point (so if you back out the game and load it up again, you can view the highlight). That way we can run it through debug and see exactly what is happening with the code, etc.

Save games can be found in this location:

Windows 98/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[USER NAME]\Application Data\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2011

Window Vista/7: C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2011

Unfortunately without the save we can't do anything about it, really. We've never been able to repeat it and have looked at the code, but without being able to play the offending highlight through debug, we can't work out exactly what is happening.

Yorks - Have you contacted us through the support?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Yorks - Have you contacted us through the support?
        Yeah I did a few weeks ago, and then replied to your subsequent follow up email with the saves I thought

Comment

• david is a new cheat team on icc 2011 online.he has all edited players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaved11 View Post
            david is a new cheat team on icc 2011 online.he has all edited players.
            Yes I have reported this to Childish Things along with screenshots which prove that one player has been edited. Hopefully they deem this as sufficient grounds to abstain this team from participating online.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X