This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
    Vernon Philander hasnt played for south africa for 4 years yet hes their 2nd best bowler in the game
    Haha great point hes an ICC legend awesome on it lol makes SA good!

Comment

Not sure whether it's been mentioned anywhere else, but England are playing two T20s against West Indies in September.

The England & Wales Cricket Board has confirmed that it will be staging two extra Twenty20 fixtures against West Indies at The Oval in September

Also, I think Adam Ball (Kent) should have better batting and bowling ratings. He's worse than he was in the previous game, and he's become a first-team regular this season.

Comment

Adam Shantry (Glamorgan) has retired due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by royzan92 View Post
          Not sure whether it's been mentioned anywhere else, but England are playing two T20s against West Indies in September.

The England & Wales Cricket Board has confirmed that it will be staging two extra Twenty20 fixtures against West Indies at The Oval in September

Also, I think Adam Ball (Kent) should have better batting and bowling ratings. He's worse than he was in the previous game, and he's become a first-team regular this season.
          And it'll happen for the next 3 seasons as well.

Comment

Rikki Clarke's bowling still seems too poor, he has been excellent this season but on this game he seems to get very few wickets and his average for me is over 50

Comment

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
              Vernon Philander hasnt played for south africa for 4 years yet hes their 2nd best bowler in the game
              I've just whitewashed SA 5-0 at home but he destroyed me. He took 26 wickets at 21.65 with two 5s and one 10. He went at 2.35 RPO aswell!!!

If Steyn did something like that to me then fine but seriously, this guy doesn't get in the SA team in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
                I've just whitewashed SA 5-0 at home but he destroyed me. He took 26 wickets at 21.65 with two 5s and one 10. He went at 2.35 RPO aswell!!!

If Steyn did something like that to me then fine but seriously, this guy doesn't get in the SA team in real life.
                Philinder is too in real good life too unfortunate on in International squad
                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post

I really wouldn't call that destroying you. Destroying is when a bowler takes a ton of wickets at under 18. 26 at 21.65 is a very good series, but it's not amazingly brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                    I really wouldn't call that destroying you. Destroying is when a bowler takes a ton of wickets at under 18. 26 at 21.65 is a very good series, but it's not amazingly brilliant.
                    He ripped me apart early on so I played him very cautiously for the rest of the series. Then I cashed in on their spinner... lol. It was a low scoring series though and a couple of close games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
                      He ripped me apart early on so I played him very cautiously for the rest of the series. Then I cashed in on their spinner... lol. It was a low scoring series though and a couple of close games.
                      Yeah, fair enough. When my guys settle in, I try to make them cash in on everybody. Only if I'm in a good position though. Or chasing quick runs. Who'd have thought most players generally get out when try to make them get a hundred off less then a hundred balls in a first-class match?

Comment

• Originally posted by Long Hop View Post
                        Adam Shantry (Glamorgan) has retired due to injury.
                        He did play an FC game earlier in the season, so I'll leave him in the database. I've done the same with Michael Brown of Surrey as he played a couple of games.

Thanks for the continued feedback guys, we're still working hard on fixing the bugs (couple we're having to leave due to the impact it'll have on other areas, but they aren't major), making DB improvements, on-line improvements and getting the iPhone version ready for release.

Comment

• For Worcestershire, Gareth Andrew should perhaps now be an all-rounder?

Comment

• Maurice Chambers is far too good in this game. When he and Tsotobe play for Essex it makes their bowling ridiculously good. They have bowled me out for 80 and I saw a 40 over game in which these two bowled the unicorns out for 26! Tsotobe taking 6 and Maurice 4. I know they are both fairly good bowlers but they are not this good!

Comment

• Ashok Menaria of India is currently classed as a bowler in the game. He should be a batsman or an all-rounder, he's sort of borderline. But he definitely much more of a batsman then a bowler.

Comment

• Trent Copeland is considered a RM bowler in the game, where on cricinfo and in real life he is considered right arm fast medium RFM.

Read about Trent Copeland cricket player from Australia profile, stats, rankings, records, videos, photos at ESPNcricinfo

not major, but still annoys me.

Comment

Working...
                                X